(Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +91 [Update 28]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

(Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +91 [Update 28]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Google Drive Alternative
[Link]

The table won't work with Anti-Cheat enabled.

Thanks to SilentRunner for continuing to help me with the code.

Special thanks to Drivium for featuring this table in his video.

Player Scripts

-Max Shields/Health

-Lock Clip Ammo

-Max Clip Ammo

-Lock Belt Ammo

-Max Belt Ammo

-Lock Plasma Ammo

-Max Plasma Ammo

-Lock Heat Ammo

-Lock Grenades

-Max Grenades

-Rapid Fire

-Some Bullet Spread

-No Bullet Spread

-No Recoil

-Autofire

-Duel Wield All Weapons (There won't be a hud indicator, but you'll be able to duel wield any weapon)

-Shield Timer Disabled

-Health Timer Disabled

-Shield Timer Modifier(can be edited)

-Health Timer Modifier(can be edited)

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

-Teleportation (comes with infinite individual coordinate saves)

-Sprint (default keyboard keybind is left shift. default controller keybind is left bumper. keybinds, sprint speed, and friction can be edited.)
-Autorun

-Super Jump (jump strength can be edited)

-Flight/Noclip (default keyboard keybinds are space to go up and alt to go down. default controller keybinds are a to go up and b to go down. keybinds, flight speed, and pitch control can be edited)

-Noclip (for use with acrophobia)

-No Soft/Kill Barriers (for use with acrophobia)

-Third Person

-Stealth

-Lock Flashlight

-EXTREME GAMEPLAY (For the EXTREME Spartan)

NPC Scripts

Scripts below individually effect the following:
Marines (always allied)
Old Covenant (sometimes allied)
New Covenant and Jackals (always hostile)
Heretic (always hostile)
Forerunner (always hostile)
Flood (always hostile)

-Easily Killed

-Lock Health/Shields

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

Skull Scripts

-Skull Override (enabling will override existing skulls)

-Envy
-Grunt Birthday Party
-Assassins
-Thunderstorm
-Famine
-IWHBYD
-Blind
-Ghost
-Black Eye
-Catch
-Feather
-Iron (can't be disabled)
-Mythic
-Anger
-That's just... Wrong
-Bandana
-Boom
-Eye Patch
-Fog
-Grunt Funeral
-Piñata
-Recession
-Malfunction
-Streaking
-Jacked
-Scarab (will crash game if not previously activated normally)
-Swarm
-Sputnik
-Bonded Pair
-Masterblaster
-So...Angry...
-Prophet Birthday Party
-They Come Back
-Acrophobia

Cheat Engine Scripts

-Compact Mode

-Speedhack x0.5

-Speedhack x1

-Speedhack x3

Other

-Auto Attach

-Values

(Update 1) The table should now actually work.

(Update 2) This should make the table less effected by future game updates.

(Update 3) Fixed an issue which caused crashes when transitioning from level to level.

(Update 4) Added No Bullet Spread and fixed a minor issue with No Recoil.

(Update 5) Added Drazerak's contribution which prevents insta-kill back punches and out of bounds, also added 3 speedhack scripts.

(Update 6) Fixed an accidental double registersymbol and alloc which caused improper deallocation and possibly caused random crashes when playing LASO.

(Update 7) Added Teleportation.

(Update 9) Added Flight/Noclip and cleaned up the code a bit.

(Update 10) With the help of silentrunner, I have added Sprint, Autorun, and Third Person. Also split Lock Ammo into Lock Clip Ammo and Lock Belt/Heat Ammo.

(Update 11) Added Skull Manipulation code (including for Acrophobia), Autofire, Max Clip Ammo, Max Belt Ammo, Max Plasma Ammo, and (thanks to SilentRunner) Duel Wield All Weapons. Also further split Lock Ammo to Lock Clip Ammo, Lock Belt Ammo, Lock Plasma Ammo, and Lock Plasma Heat.

(Update 12) Improved One Hit Kill so it will now be able to properly kill in one shot. Also removed the damage effect that can occur while Flight is enabled and the player is out of bounds.

(Update 13) Restored the table after the ODST update, also you can now properly noclip in classic multiplayer maps (for exploration purposes only).

(Update 14) Fixed a glitch which could cause the game to crash at random.

(Update 15) Fixed a glitch which could cause the game to crash when falling from an extreme height with Max Health/Shield enabled. Also fixed an error that caused Max Ammo to render weapons useless.

(Update 16) Restored table after recent game update. Also added an improved version of the original No Bullet Spread and renamed the old one to Some Bullet Spread.

(Update 17) Restored table after recent game update. Added Super Jump. Added separated Noclip and No Soft/Kill Barriers. Made some minor organization and naming changes. I previously miscounted the number of scripts as 98, edited to 93 for accuracy.

(Update 18) Fixed a glitch which caused crashes, Flight to not work properly, and other unusual effects. Added No Charge Up Delay. Also removed a killbarrier when Flight or No Soft/Kill Barriers is activated.

(Update 19) Renamed Autofire to Full Auto. Also fixed it so all weapons will work with it.

(Update 20) Fixed a crash when going between missions. Fixed an issue with Full Auto that prevented weapon projectiles from spawning. The table will now detect the player character if launched while the player is in a vehicle. Health scripts now also apply to vehicles. Fixed a mixup with flood, heretic, and forerunner names for health codes. Improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.

(Update 21) Added controller support for Flight and Sprint. Made some general improvements using lua that include a slight improvement in keyboard keybinds for Sprint and Flight, a CE version check, and an auto disable when module is unloaded. Added a Test Controller script which will make the connected controller briefly vibrate (to test controller detection). Also fixed an issue where Flight and No Soft/Kill Barriers would make all characters invincible.

(Update 22) Restored table after recent game update. Removed Test Controller due to its unreliable nature. Improved Flight and Sprint to my newer standards. Table will disable when module is not loaded.
Due to a file limit, I have combined all my previous tables into one file for archival purposes.

(Update 23) Main script will now properly detach when the dll has been unloaded. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Made minor improvements to lua coding so the lua portion will properly disable and the main script will disable faster. Fixed an issue that prevented characters from taking damage while No Soft/Kill Barriers was active.

(Update 24) For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script)

(Update 25) Fixed table after recent game update.

(Update 26) Improved script stability by making the skull script more versatile.

(Update 27) Added new error script which should hopefully help with troubleshooting. Fixed table after recent game update.

(Update 28) Remade the error script, possibly fixing an error it introduced which prevented the table from working. It now only detects if the module is properly loaded. Optimized auto attach.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
(Update 28) [Halo 2] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(168.03 KiB) Downloaded 3146 times
(Update 27) [Halo 2] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(175.36 KiB) Downloaded 321 times
(Update 26) [Halo 2] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(175.69 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
(Update 25) [Halo 2] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(175.48 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
(Update 24) [Halo 2] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(175.46 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
(Update 23) [Halo 2] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(175.07 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
(Update 22) [Halo 2] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(172.18 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
ARCHIVE Halo 2 Cheat Tables.zip
(366.23 KiB) Downloaded 479 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:19 pm, edited 68 times in total.

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +33 Steam

Post by nillmand2 »

I wasnt.... expecting Halo 2 so soon..

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Damn that was fast

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

well time to bug check the cheat table..

and I cant even activate it..
Last edited by nillmand2 on Wed May 13, 2020 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Getting an error : <<the array of byte named Stealth_code_4 could not be found>> I am starting the game with Anti-Cheat off.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Damn it, I hate when they change codes. Done all my testing on the flight, they never changed anything like it the previous flights.

I'll come up with a fix as soon as possible, temporary solution should be to delete everything related to Stealth_code_4 until I can put out a proper fix. Fix should come in about 6 hours. I will admit I did all my testing on the flight, was just now surprised to see it was out already, and jumped the gun and uploaded the table before I even finished downloading the game.

I'm sorry. Got way ahead of myself and submitted a broken product.
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Wed May 13, 2020 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:52 am
Damn it, I hate when they change codes. Done all my testing on the flight, they never changed anything like it the previous flights.

I'll come up with a fix as soon as possible, temporary solution should be to delete everything related to Stealth_code_4 until I can put out a proper fix.

I'm sorry. Got way ahead of myself.
Think you could post up a table with it removed, I tried removing what I could of stealth code 4 and it seemed to throw another error so idk if I did actually delete it all (Tbh i dunno what to delete or keep anyways going through the code) or if there was some remnant somewhere that I missed. I did search of "stealth_code_4" and came up zilch after going through and removing what I could see.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

PureReality wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:55 am

Think you could post up a table with it removed, I tried removing what I could of stealth code 4 and it seemed to throw another error so idk if I did actually delete it all (Tbh i dunno what to delete or keep anyways going through the code) or if there was some remnant somewhere that I missed. I did search of "stealth_code_4" and came up zilch after going through and removing what I could see.
Again, I am very sorry about it. Should have actually downloaded the completed game before even submitting the table. As I said in my edit to the comment, I should have it fixed in about 6 hours or so, enough time for me to download the full game and patch the issue.

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

I went and did an array search, this is what I found.

Original

Code: Select all

F3 0F 11 88 C4 02 00 00 8B 80 38 01 00 00 C1 E8 03 A8 01 74 17 F3 0F 10 05 FB
What was found, using wildcards. (Closest to the original bytes.)

F3 0F 11 88 C4 02 00 00 8B 80 38 01 00 00 C1 E8 03 A8 01 74 17 F3 0F 10 05 0B
The same occurrence went for the Stealth_Code_3
Original

F3 0F 11 88 C4 02 00 00 8B 80 38 01 00 00 C1 E8 03 A8 01 74 17 F3 0F 10 05 41
What was found, using wildcards. (Closest to the original bytes.)

F3 0F 11 88 C4 02 00 00 8B 80 38 01 00 00 C1 E8 03 A8 01 74 17 F3 0F 10 05 51
Since I really don't know what I'm doing, I went ahead and adjust both 3 and 4 respectively, then Player_Base_Reader errored.
Messing with Player_Base_Reader byte code cause a CTD.
Look like the table loaded, Game just didn't like it.

Update:
All other byte code searches for exact matches, have come up.
A few with multiple (so first occurrence gets used,) most were a single hit.
Second Update:
Deleting the Player_Base_Reader, Stealth_Code3 & 4 sections stabilizes the table.
For the users, DON'T use anything for the player. Weapons and NPC scripts work fine.
Last edited by Vortox14 on Wed May 13, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: TEMPORARILY BROKEN (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +33 Steam

Post by PureReality »

yea I was able to get the script to load, after messing around with things a bit..

What I did to get it to load was switch the "Player_Base_Reader" byte code with the "Player_Vehicle_Base_Reader" byte code, got table to load, then when I got the table loaded in CE I deleted everything in the table to do with stealth and then replaced the "Player_Base_Reader" back to the old byte code since having it set to "Player_Vehicle_Base_Reader" causes the game to CTD, i just used it to remove the stealth codes.

After that I was able to get the table to load every time I started up the game perfectly fine, only issue now is getting codes to work without causing a CTD as several cheats cause this issue while some (infinite ammo and rapid fire/lock ammo) do not.

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: TEMPORARILY BROKEN (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +33 Steam

Post by Vortox14 »

Let the marines friendlies do to the work, if you have 1 hit kill enabled... ...your also effected, unless the jackal snipers can 1 shot me? Just make sure to set them to have infinite health.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +33 [Update 1] Steam

Fix is out, all they changed was the addresses of the code, nothing too extreme.

Note to self, don't only use beta builds for all tests.

jrc4247
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jrc4247 »

Would it be possible to get a windows 10 version of this?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

jrc4247 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 2:45 pm
Would it be possible to get a windows 10 version of this?
Did you even try to attach it to the Windows Store version? It should work since it only injects into the .dll and not the executable.

jrc4247
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jrc4247 »

sorry for the double post, but this is working with the windows 10 version as well. At least what I tried, no recoil, ammo and grenade lock.