(Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +91 [Update 28]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +94 [Update 19]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Update's out. Renamed Autofire to Full Auto. Also fixed it so all weapons will work with it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dorman1986
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dorman1986 »

Hey, this is more an idle curiosity. Can the same cheat table be use on all the games? I personally would think not, seeing as they are all technically different games, but being that they are all in the MMC packaging.... maybe.... I bet that would be a monster table.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

dorman1986 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:59 am
Can the same cheat table be use on all the games?
It cannot. Each game has its own DLL, and the scripts are specific to the individual game's DLL.

dorman1986
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dorman1986 »

IFireflyl wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:52 am
dorman1986 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:59 am
Can the same cheat table be use on all the games?
It cannot. Each game has its own DLL, and the scripts are specific to the individual game's DLL.
That is about what I was thinking, but it doesn't normally hurt to ask. Thanks for the answer.

aloginame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aloginame »

The game updated today, and the table is somehow not working, is anyone having the same issue?

Update, I have to restart my computer and it worked...

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 20_CharactersExactly »

Working perfectly on gamepass with EAC bypass. If you are trying to go for a LASO playlist I'd recommend disabling it between missions. Seems to crash the game after every mission whereas Halo CE had no problem loading between missions with cheats enabled.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ColonelFatass »

I've noticed a couple issues, one with full auto where bullet projectiles inconsistently either do damage or not at all. I mostly noticed it with the rocket launcher and the smg, however I'm sure the issue persists with other weapons as well. The other issue is with shielded flood and sentinels, specifically the golden ones on Sacred Icon and Quarantine Zone, where the easily killed cheat doesn't apply to their shields.

dorman1986
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dorman1986 »

ColonelFatass wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:39 pm
I've noticed a couple issues, one with full auto where bullet projectiles inconsistently either do damage or not at all. I mostly noticed it with the rocket launcher and the smg, however I'm sure the issue persists with other weapons as well. The other issue is with shielded flood and sentinels, specifically the golden ones on Sacred Icon and Quarantine Zone, where the easily killed cheat doesn't apply to their shields.
I noticed this with the tank and rapid fire/full auto in Halo 2. Not a huge issue to just not have it on, but it was odd.

Speaking of vehicles in Halo, is there a way to update the table to the lock shields and health apply while in a vehicle as well? It is super odd to be running around like a demigod on foot but as soon as I hop in a hog I become mortal and go pop.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I've been going on a mass update spree but I'm out of energy right now. Just letting everyone know that I haven't missed this game and will be updating it in a day or so.

Also sometime soon I'm planning on releasing a small exploration only table for Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer. It will only include Flight, Teleportation, Noclip, No Soft/Kill Barriers, Sprint, No Budget, and Super Jump.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +94 [Update 20]

Update's out. Fixed a crash when going between missions. Fixed an issue with Full Auto that prevented weapon projectiles from spawning. The table will now detect the player character if launched while the player is in a vehicle. Health scripts now also apply to vehicles. Fixed a mixup with flood, heretic, and forerunner names for health codes. Improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.

Took a little longer than I expected (mainly in fixing the crash), but at least it's done.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ColonelFatass »

Great update. Only thing I've noticed so far is "No soft/kill barriers" making enemies invulnerable.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

ColonelFatass wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:09 pm
Great update. Only thing I've noticed so far is "No soft/kill barriers" making enemies invulnerable.
When I released the update I thought that was the only way I could get it to work, but I recently discovered an alternative I could use to bypass this issue.
I hope to get the update out soon.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +95 [Update 21]

Update's out. Added controller support for Flight and Sprint. Made some general improvements using lua that include a slight improvement in keyboard keybinds for Sprint and Flight, a CE version check, and an auto disable when module is unloaded. Added a Test Controller script which will make the connected controller briefly vibrate (to test controller detection). Also fixed an issue where Flight and No Soft/Kill Barriers would make all characters invincible.

Vergil2501
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vergil2501 »

So I was curious if there was any way to add something to force the IWHBYD skull to trigger and spawn on outskirts.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I know I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back with the final new MCC table (unless they add more games to MCC, which is doubtful).
Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer (with lua enhanced scripts)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15798

As for the broken tables. I'm aware of them and will start getting them fixed as is usually needed.
Vergil2501 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:31 am
So I was curious if there was any way to add something to force the IWHBYD skull to trigger and spawn on outskirts.
I don't know how to spawn it, the most I've got is the script to trigger it's effects.