(Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +91 [Update 28]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

(Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +47 [Update 10]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Thanks to[B] [USER=42248]@silentrunner[/USER], [/B]I have now added in sprint and third person. I also got a request in Halo CE to split up Lock Ammo, so I figured I may as well add it here while I'm was working on it.

[QUOTE="truterich, post: 137429, member: 40157"]

The only thing I´m having problems right now are multiplayer maps. It seems like the death barriers there work different.

Even with all invincibility cheats turned on I still can´t fly around. I get killed almost immediately when venturing too far by fall damage, apparent suicide or "guardians".

Is there a workaround for this? Really like to explore MP maps :D

Speaking of Multiplayer, I guess you don´t plan on creating a table for the H2 Anniversary maps, do you? Invincibility and something for the z coordinate would be enough for me. Like I said, I´m just in for the exploring. But I´d guess it´s not really worth your time since it´s a unique engine with almost no application.

[/QUOTE]

I may look into it for classic, though not for anniversary. I hear the anniversary multiplayer maps are based Halo 4, so I may just expirement around with the code before

[QUOTE="Player360, post: 137752, member: 27509"]

Considering adding a feature to enable/disable artificially intelligence to the table's NPC area ? It would be very cool !

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to say but I don't think I'll be making that an addition, too hard to find.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by truterich »

[QUOTE="Dread_Pony_Roberts, post: 138054, member: 24896"]

I may look into it for classic, though not for anniversary. I hear the anniversary multiplayer maps are based Halo 4, so I may just expirement around with the code before

[/QUOTE]

Thats awesome and I´ve maybe already came across sth to help you!

When having noclip enabled and picking up an overshield from the map, the charging sound plays indefinetly and your shields do not display correctly. But somehow after doing so, you are able to go through every kind of death barrier. When going outside the map or flying trough solid objects with this method, the only thing happening is that your screen kinda gets blurry and adds some slight color filter (like it does when you go trough stuff in campagin missions) so it acts exactly as in Singleplayer (except the annoying permanent overshield sound).

The only problem ist, that not every map features an overshield pickup.

When playing with customs setting and applying an overshield to you by standard, it also is not displayed correctly and the permanent sound is there, but for some reason it doesnt make you immune to the barriers.

So there must be sth special applied to you after picking up an overshield.

bingbingbong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bingbingbong »

Would you be willing to add a toggle HUD option for your tables if possible? Thanks for making these

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

[QUOTE="bingbingbong, post: 138168, member: 42589"]

Would you be willing to add a toggle HUD option for your tables if possible? Thanks for making these

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but I don't think I'll add it in, especially since you can use the blind skull.

[automerge]1591377656[/automerge]

multiplayer maps.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but I've decided now to avoid working on multiplayer maps and such. This is due to some of my work getting stolen and used in multiplayer, so I hope to avoid it where I can.

[automerge]1591459854[/automerge]

multiplayer maps.

[/QUOTE]

I changed my mind again, I will make an out of bounds cheat for the multiplayer maps so you can explore. I hope you understand my moment of hesitation, seeing my own table modified and used to ruin other player's fun was...unnerving to say the least. I now figure that if I don't add it then he would do it himself, so I'll make it open for less harmful use.
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +47 [Update 10]

Post by Dru »

I keep crashing on the first mission going down stairs for some reason. Not sure what im doing wrong its the first issue ive had in any of the games. Edit, Just tried to load into cairo and just clicking to enable the scripts gives me fatal error and crashes. Only halo 2 does this.

Edit 2: NVM Im DUMB, game is still crashing even with cheats disabled, wonder what im doing wrong, verifying integrity atm, ill update if i have success, Sorry for the false report.

Tried a new save, still crashing, idk, Integrity was fine. Rip halo 2.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Dru wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:43 pm
I keep crashing on the first mission going down stairs for some reason. Not sure what im doing wrong its the first issue ive had in any of the games. Edit, Just tried to load into cairo and just clicking to enable the scripts gives me fatal error and crashes. Only halo 2 does this.

Edit 2: NVM Im DUMB, game is still crashing even with cheats disabled, wonder what im doing wrong, verifying integrity atm, ill update if i have success, Sorry for the false report.

Tried a new save, still crashing, idk, Integrity was fine. Rip halo 2.
That fatal error crash is because your save file got corrupted. Start the mission over from the beginning and see if you can progress beyond that point without the cheats. If you can then likely one of the cheats caused a problem, and you can restart the mission and enable a couple of cheats at a time and progress to see which one(s) cause the error. If you still can't progress beyond that point after restarting the mission and proceeding with no cheats enabled then it's something else entirely.

Dru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dru »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:53 am
That fatal error crash is because your save file got corrupted. Start the mission over from the beginning and see if you can progress beyond that point without the cheats. If you can then likely one of the cheats caused a problem, and you can restart the mission and enable a couple of cheats at a time and progress to see which one(s) cause the error. If you still can't progress beyond that point after restarting the mission and proceeding with no cheats enabled then it's something else entirely.
Thank you, that worked, im not sure what was crashing it before but i was able to get passed this time. I guess i can troubleshoot later when i have more time.

itmd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itmd »

my tables for halo 2 e halo CE are not working anymore, i think its due to halo 3 launch, they changed some stuff.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Update's out. I have fixed the issue as well as added a few new features, most notable of which is Skull manipulation, even including the Acrophobia Skull.

gmtiel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +97 [Update 11]

Post by gmtiel »

Is it possible to change weapon viewmodel values? It's so infuriating when it doesn't scale properly with field of view

Segert
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Segert »

Hi hello thank you for your work. It does not seem to work. i have the latest updat of CE. and it just cant find the module if i select the process.

I think it is because of the update that came with Halo 3 that dropped this week. Sorry for the inconvience.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Segert wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:20 am
Hi hello thank you for your work. It does not seem to work. i have the latest updat of CE. and it just cant find the module if i select the process.

I think it is because of the update that came with Halo 3 that dropped this week. Sorry for the inconvience.
Working here just fine, make sure you are in a mission from Halo 2 either through a playlist or through mission select before trying to activate the main process.

Railtracks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Railtracks »

Can't seem to get the "One Hit Kill" option to work. I loaded up the first mission of the campaign with all of the toggles on (except Marines), but nothing is dying in one hit.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +97 [Update 12]

Update's out.
Railtracks wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:25 pm
Can't seem to get the "One Hit Kill" option to work. I loaded up the first mission of the campaign with all of the toggles on (except Marines), but nothing is dying in one hit.
I found a fix for this bug and have applied it to the latest update.

Railtracks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +97 [Update 12]

Post by Railtracks »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:31 pm
Update's out.
Railtracks wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:25 pm
I found a fix for this bug and have applied it to the latest update.
Thanks; you're the best.