(Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +91 [Update 28]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +97 [Update 15]

Post by q13allz420 »

For the life of me I cannot get any of the Halo: MCC Cheat tables to work that are made by dread pony roberts. My game version is 1.1955.0.0 Halo 4 update on steam with latest cheat engine 7.2 I open game and cheat engine I load table but i cannot get the initial option to activate let alone utilize these tables. very frustrating. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if they need to be updated for the latest update. Also while I'm at it could someone please give me a general idea of what type of data values halo mcc uses to store it's addresses. I'm trying to make my own basic table for reach for now if I can until an updated table is made. but I can't even find basic values for ammo and such :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

q13allz420 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:34 pm
For the life of me I cannot get any of the Halo: MCC Cheat tables to work that are made by dread pony roberts. My game version is 1.1955.0.0 Halo 4 update on steam with latest cheat engine 7.2 I open game and cheat engine I load table but i cannot get the initial option to activate let alone utilize these tables. very frustrating. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if they need to be updated for the latest update. Also while I'm at it could someone please give me a general idea of what type of data values halo mcc uses to store it's addresses. I'm trying to make my own basic table for reach for now if I can until an updated table is made. but I can't even find basic values for ammo and such :(
All trainers/tables are needing updating due to Halo 4 coming into the MCC. You're not doing anything wrong, just be patient.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Thank You

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

The Halo 4 update has caused all of my tables to break. I should have the Halo 4 table released sometime around the end of the day or tomorrow. Then I will update and fix each of the Halo tables going from CE, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, then I'll add any remaining finishing touches to 4.
Posting this message on all my Halo tables so everyone's informed.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Halo 4 is out
viewtopic.php?p=166022#p166022

I know that some are only subscribed to a few threads which is why I'm posting this on each of them. After this post I will just post on the relevant threads whenever I update one of them.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +97 [Update 16]

Update's out.
Table's been restored and I added an improved version of the original No Bullet Spread and renamed the old one to Some Bullet Spread.

BigJack27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +98 [Update 16]

Post by BigJack27 »

Anyone else have problems the the table causing the game top crash?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +98 [Update 16]

The latest update broke my tables for Halo CE, 2, 3, and 4. Halo Reach and ODST are unaffected.

I'll be working to get them fixed.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +93 [Update 17]

Update's out.
Restored table after recent game update. Added Super Jump. Added separated Noclip and No Soft/Kill Barriers. Made some minor organization and naming changes. I previously miscounted the number of scripts as 98, edited to 93 for accuracy.

ddaon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ddaon »

This has been amazing! Thank you for all your work on it!

However, I have found that I am unable to complete the mission "Gravemind" on Legendary using only Max Health/Shield, Lock Clip Ammo, and Max Clip Ammo. Without fail, the game crashes either during or just after the prison segment. At first, I thought maybe it was specifically because I was relying on the Needler they give when starting the mission, but I've swapped to the Brute Shot (supplied by the Brute Captain), a Plasma Pistol, and a Brute Plasma Rifle (switching to Lock Plasma Ammo, Max Plasma Ammo, and Lock Plasma Heat). I get a Fatal Error the moment I pick-up the Brute Shot and sporadically during the prison segment if I stick with the other weapons.

On an earlier level (I don't remember which, but I was playing as the Arbiter), I was forcibly given an Energy Sword while I had some of the ammo cheats enabled and this corrupted the save file. I couldn't switch to the Energy Sword, even to get rid of it. Reloading the last save point, toggling the cheats on and back off after reloading, nothing seemed to fix it. I eventually just finished the level with the other weapon I had, but it was disappointing to not be able to take the Rocket Launcher with me. ^^'

Dual wield, single wield, doesn't seem to matter. :S

Edit:
I decided to just take my time and run with only Max Health/Shield enabled, still crashed in the prison area at ~20 minute mark. It didn't crash when I picked up a Brute Shot, but something about the prison it just doesn't like. :S

I clear it without the table on lesser difficulties without issue.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

ddaon wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:01 pm
This has been amazing! Thank you for all your work on it!

However, I have found that I am unable to complete the mission "Gravemind" on Legendary using only Max Health/Shield, Lock Clip Ammo, and Max Clip Ammo. Without fail, the game crashes either during or just after the prison segment. At first, I thought maybe it was specifically because I was relying on the Needler they give when starting the mission, but I've swapped to the Brute Shot (supplied by the Brute Captain), a Plasma Pistol, and a Brute Plasma Rifle (switching to Lock Plasma Ammo, Max Plasma Ammo, and Lock Plasma Heat). I get a Fatal Error the moment I pick-up the Brute Shot and sporadically during the prison segment if I stick with the other weapons.

On an earlier level (I don't remember which, but I was playing as the Arbiter), I was forcibly given an Energy Sword while I had some of the ammo cheats enabled and this corrupted the save file. I couldn't switch to the Energy Sword, even to get rid of it. Reloading the last save point, toggling the cheats on and back off after reloading, nothing seemed to fix it. I eventually just finished the level with the other weapon I had, but it was disappointing to not be able to take the Rocket Launcher with me. ^^'

Dual wield, single wield, doesn't seem to matter. :S

Edit:
I decided to just take my time and run with only Max Health/Shield enabled, still crashed in the prison area at ~20 minute mark. It didn't crash when I picked up a Brute Shot, but something about the prison it just doesn't like. :S

I clear it without the table on lesser difficulties without issue.
Thank you for such a detailed bug report. It is always helpful when trying to bugfix.

These tables have gotten so large and fixed over the months, that going line by line is hardly an option. I usually have to just disable large chunks of code until the issue stops, then I can narrow it down to what's causing the issue. The problem with this method though is that it requires the issue to be repeatable, which is not always the case. Worst case scenario, I just have to make good guesses.
With your highly detailed report I think I can find it easily. At worse, I have some guesses in mind.

Pumatic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pumatic »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:53 am
Update's out.
Restored table after recent game update. Added Super Jump. Added separated Noclip and No Soft/Kill Barriers. Made some minor organization and naming changes. I previously miscounted the number of scripts as 98, edited to 93 for accuracy.
Really love your tables!

I'm having trouble with one option though. I've used it a lot previously but recently it has stopped working as expected. Since table 15.

Using 17 now. The flight/noclip no longer seems to allow me to move up/down. Regardless of whether I'm using the default or different bindings.

If I jump before turning it on, I'll continue to move in that direction but that's all. It has worked once as it used to at the start of The Oracle mission but not since. Any ideas if this is something I'm doing wrong or is it something you're aware of?

ddaon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ddaon »

Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:55 am
Thank you for such a detailed bug report. It is always helpful when trying to bugfix.

These tables have gotten so large and fixed over the months, that going line by line is hardly an option. I usually have to just disable large chunks of code until the issue stops, then I can narrow it down to what's causing the issue. The problem with this method though is that it requires the issue to be repeatable, which is not always the case. Worst case scenario, I just have to make good guesses.
With your highly detailed report I think I can find it easily. At worse, I have some guesses in mind.
I'm not certain, but I think it might have something to do with the allied Marines. I finally got past the area, but I did so by killing all of the Marines as they left their cells (before they could pick up any weapons). With only the Max Health/Shields enabled, I can't imagine how they could be affected, but the game didn't crash and I was able to clear the rest of the level with ease (thanks to your wonderful table).

Thank you for the excellent work. :)

I have noticed another issue, though, which Pumatic mentioned just above:
Pumatic wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:05 pm
Really love your tables!

I'm having trouble with one option though. I've used it a lot previously but recently it has stopped working as expected. Since table 15.

Using 17 now. The flight/noclip no longer seems to allow me to move up/down. Regardless of whether I'm using the default or different bindings.

If I jump before turning it on, I'll continue to move in that direction but that's all. It has worked once as it used to at the start of The Oracle mission but not since. Any ideas if this is something I'm doing wrong or is it something you're aware of?
Specifically on the mission "Regret", I can use the Flight/Noclip at the beginning exactly as intended, but as soon as I get to the end of the first gondola ride (just before the first elevator) it glitches. It'll maintain my altitude and continue to clip, but it won't allow me to rise or drop.

I tried disabling the cheat before getting to the checkpoint and re-enabling later in the mission, but no luck. I also tried enabling it only after hitting that checkpoint with no change. Reloading the game to a checkpoint after appears to make no difference, either.

At various points throughout, I ended up with the same exact symptoms of Pumatic, too. First time I encountered it was the result of a clipping issue at that checkpoint where things seem to break with it. Somehow, the "no clip" glitch and I got shot up into the sky. Afterwards, anytime I turned on the Flight/Noclip cheat before restarting the game and table would have the character shooting towards the stars like a rocket.

Other attempts at using it during that level "Regret" saw it glitching where the character would be constantly moving in a direction, without any control from the player.

I never tried jumping and turning it on while in mid-jump as Pumatic did, but it appears that the slightest clip glitch will override the direction controls offered by the table.

I did use it on a couple of other levels without any issue, but they were primarily for small areas to skip sections whereas on "Regret" it's basically half the mission time. xD

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +94 [Update 18]

Update's out. Fixed a glitch which caused crashes, Flight to not work properly, and other unusual effects. Added No Charge Up Delay. Also removed a killbarrier when Flight or No Soft/Kill Barriers is activated.

ddaon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +94 [Update 18]

Post by ddaon »

Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:58 am
Update's out. Fixed a glitch which caused crashes, Flight to not work properly, and other unusual effects. Added No Charge Up Delay. Also removed a killbarrier when Flight or No Soft/Kill Barriers is activated.
Update worked beautifully for the flight issue I was seeing on the "Regret" mission. I was able to clear it on the first try with the Flight/Noclip working as expected the entire way! Was going to try "Gravemind" for the crashing, but I got pulled away with RL. I'll try to get to it this week.

Thank you for the quick update, despite the holidays. :)

Edit:
Just ran through the "Gravemind" mission without issue. I was able to pick up the Brute Shot and clear the entire mission without a crash on the first go. Wonderful work! tyvm!