(Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +91 [Update 28]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

(Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +47 [Update 10]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Bugfix update is out. The game should no longer crash upon starting a mission with cheats active (tested with all cheats active). The issue was one of my compares working but it jumped past some important game code. I also noticed I forgot to add a compare that checks if you have saved your coordinates before you can teleport, else you wind up teleporting to coordinates 0,0,0.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I decided to try out this new CE Share feature and have uploaded this table to it. If there's no unforeseen complications then I'll probably wind up uploading my other tables to it as well.
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="Dread_Pony_Roberts, post: 135784, member: 24896"]

I decided to try out this new CE Share feature and have uploaded this table to it. If there's no unforeseen complications then I'll probably wind up uploading my other tables to it as well.

[/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate regarding how that is supposed to work? This is the first I've heard of it, and my Google skills are sorely lacking today since I'm not getting any specifics from my searches.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

[QUOTE="IFireflyl, post: 135797, member: 10878"]

Can you elaborate regarding how that is supposed to work? This is the first I've heard of it, and my Google skills are sorely lacking today since I'm not getting any specifics from my searches.

[/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry.

Using Cheat Engine 7.1, you should find an option in the toolbar marked "CE Share." If you have Cheat Engine attached to a process (MCC for example), you will be able to select the option in CE Share marked "Check for mods/cheats for current process." From there you can view a list of all tables made for that game and download whichever one you want. Normally you would keep downloading every time you connect CE to the game (to keep up to date), but if you want to you can click save under file (hotkey is Ctrl+s). I doubt you will find many tables on CE Share since it is very new and unknown, but I hope to help get the ball rolling.

If it says it can't connect to server or something similar, go into your settings, find CEShare, and use the arrow to select Fearless revolution.
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Huh. That sounds nifty.

For anyone else interested in trying this out:

Open Cheat Engine 7.1.

Select Edit from the menu bar.

Select Settings.

Select the CEShare setting on the left pane.

Click the drop-down arrow on the far right of the URL box.

Select "Fearless revolution (fearlessrevolution.com)".

Click OK. At this time you should have a new menu option next to Edit which says CEShare.

Start your game and attach your process (in this case MCC-Win64-Shipping.exe).

Select CEShare from the menu bar.

Click "Check for mods/cheats for current process".

It should pop up a box where you can select the cheat table you want.

Click Load.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

[QUOTE="Dread_Pony_Roberts, post: 135784, member: 24896"]

[/QUOTE]

Great! I honestly do hope more people start uploading to the CEShare for games, as it is a pretty nice feature and will make finding tables for games a little bit easier as well.

ThatBenderGuy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThatBenderGuy »

Any chance of adding a sprint script to this? I loved having the sprint script in Halo CE and was curious if any headway was being made towards it in H2A seeing as the teleportation script just got released

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Any chance for the no clip to make a return? I always love no clip in any game.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

[QUOTE="ThatBenderGuy, post: 136024, member: 8800"]

Any chance of adding a sprint script to this? I loved having the sprint script in Halo CE and was curious if any headway was being made towards it in H2A seeing as the teleportation script just got released

[/QUOTE]

So far I've been trying to improve the sprint. Basically how it worked is that you were teleporting at short distances, and while it did work it brought with it some major flaws. The issues were that you couldn't increase the speed beyond what I set it at or you would risk clipping through the walls, and if you sprinted past minor load zones the game wouldn't register that you were there and wouldn't spawn in any enemies until you went back and walked normally across the load zone line.

The alternative, which is what I'm trying to achieve, is to modify the actual player speed. If I modify that, I can increase the speed as much as I want without worry of clipping or unregistered coordinates. The only issue is that so far everything I've tried has led to an exponential increase in speed. If all else fails, I'll probably go with the first method, which is what I used in CE.

[QUOTE="LoneStrider, post: 136028, member: 584"]

Any chance for the no clip to make a return? I always love no clip in any game.

[/QUOTE]

That will be included in Flight, and so far I've been working on Sprint. I might move to making Flight first since I'm much more experienced in making them.

ThatBenderGuy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThatBenderGuy »

[QUOTE="Dread_Pony_Roberts, post: 136058, member: 24896"]

So far I've been trying to improve the sprint. Basically how it worked is that you were teleporting at short distances, and while it did work it brought with it some major flaws. The issues were that you couldn't increase the speed beyond what I set it at or you would risk clipping through the walls, and if you sprinted past minor load zones the game wouldn't register that you were there and wouldn't spawn in any enemies until you went back and walked normally across the load zone line.

The alternative, which is what I'm trying to achieve, is to modify the actual player speed. If I modify that, I can increase the speed as much as I want without worry of clipping or unregistered coordinates. The only issue is that so far everything I've tried has led to an exponential increase in speed. If all else fails, I'll probably go with the first method, which is what I used in CE.

[/QUOTE]

Yea I noticed that Issue with CE that I would sometimes go through certain triggers and the rest of the level wouldn't load as if I had performed a sequence break. Take your time man and only release what you feel comfortable with releasing, no pressure ?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[S]Just a heads up, there was an update today that was around 81 MB that breaks the current table (Update 8 at the time of my posting this). Just in case anyone tries to download the current table and gets corn-fused.[/S]

Apparently I was the one corn-fused, because it's working just fine. Sorry guys. I pulled a Tropic Thunder.[S][/S]
Last edited by IFireflyl on Fri May 22, 2020 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Update's out, added Flight/Noclip.

Space to go up and alt to go down.
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="Dread_Pony_Roberts, post: 137325, member: 24896"]

Update's out, added Flight/Noclip.

Space to go up and alt to go down.

[/QUOTE]

That's what I've been waiting for! :D

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by truterich »

Wow Noclip works like a charm!

Went almost through the entire campaign and did not experience a single crash.

The only thing I´m having problems right now are multiplayer maps. It seems like the death barriers there work different.

Even with all invincibility cheats turned on I still can´t fly around. I get killed almost immediately when venturing too far by fall damage, apparent suicide or "guardians".

Is there a workaround for this? Really like to explore MP maps :D

Speaking of Multiplayer, I guess you don´t plan on creating a table for the H2 Anniversary maps, do you? Invincibility and something for the z coordinate would be enough for me. Like I said, I´m just in for the exploring. But I´d guess it´s not really worth your time since it´s a unique engine with almost no application.

Also, exponentially increasing speed sounds fun, wouldnt mind trying this ;) Everything is better than exploring these huge areas on foot.
Last edited by truterich on Fri May 29, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

Considering adding a feature to enable/disable artificially intelligence to the table's NPC area ? It would be very cool !