z Hydroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Hydroneer

Post by SunBeam »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:30 pm
Hey SunBeam, this game is Unreal too!
Ntz, not my style of a game. If you need the dumper, let me know :P There may be a ton shit of dev functionality with these typed-games, who knows :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:05 pm
Universal dumper works fine.

Is there a secret to scripting these IntProperty typed games that share functions for nearly every single action?

Makes identifying all of the offsets a piece of cake, but makes it difficult to find good injection points for the one action I'm after.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

All Property UObjects are offsets to the per-se property inside a base Object. Running around in circles: you get the address of your IntProperty object, browse it in memory, look at (usually) offset 0x44 and you'll see a DWORD. That's the offset you need to read to apply to your instance object. Example: "BoolProperty Engine.Actor.bCanBeDamaged". Find that, go to its address in memory, check 0x44. Read that offset, then head into your KNOWN Character or PlayerCharacter structure (Transient BP_Player_bla..). Let's name our Player p. That offset you read from [x+0x44] in the BoolProperty apply it to p (p+offset). There you will find the Boolean you need to toggle for True/False. That's how it works. Imagine if every software out there used these UObjects instead of .pdb files. It would make like much easier when there's no pdb.. cuz there wouldn't be any pdb format :P

But it would really pay off if you actually started learning how the Engine works, how it's initializing stuff, what the core functions are. Then maybe you'd not need super-duper-random crap to find a "good hook spot" :P

Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Hydroneer

Post by Wombleinc »

I have a better way.

- Buy the golden chair and switch the bought item flag to 1.

-Scrap the chair at the scrap yard

-Sell the scrap piece directly to the jeweler for 7K.

-Rinse and repeat.

jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hydroneer

Post by jgoemat »

Thank you so much for the table! The current steam version (5/30/2020) needs to have the coins pointer modified. Just double-click on the address to open the pointer and change the top offset 3D8 to 3D0.

Changing the 'Paid For?' flag from 0 to 1 after grabbing a shop item works great, it becomes yours without paying for it.

The offset for ore/bar size and scrap value is at 3B0. Just select the coins entry, CTRL+C to copy and CTRL+V to paste, then double-click on the address to edit it. Change the name, change the top offset to 3B0 and change the type to 'Float'. I don't know if there's a limit, but I had some nuggets that had between 0.5 and 0.96 for the value. I changed the smallest nugget to 10.5 and it smelted to a large bar and the 0.96 nugget smelted to a small bar. This offset had the same value for the bars as the nuggets used to create them did, so I'm guessing this could be used to give a HUGE value to a small crystal bar and keep those water pumps running forever... Or just give a huge value to a chunk of crystal and use it.

[automerge]1591189807[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Fevix, post: 135143, member: 11372"]

I've done that several times. Holding 26 gold, search values between 2500 and 2700, buy a wood foundation, pick up the 21 gold, 2000-2200, some results, buy another wood foundation, search again for 1500-1700, no results.

[/QUOTE]

Wooden foundations are 40 credits, that is a difference of 4000 for the value. How can you buy one with 26 credits? What do you mean by 26 gold? Did the price change from 5 credits to 40 credits?

A proper example would be holding 260 credits and dumping them in the buy bucket. Search for 25900 to 26100. Buy foundation for 40 credits leaving 220 credits, search for 21900 to 22100. Buy another foundation for 40 credits leaving 180 credits, search for 17900 to 18100. Change the value and picking up the credits will still show 180 credits. Buy something after changing the value and it should jump to the appropriate value. This is because the game stores the true value at one place and the text to display at another. The text only updates when the value is changed in the game.
Last edited by jgoemat on Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

this is for those who don't know what they doing but still need a function cheat table, thank you jgoemat.
:D Cheers

" paid for? " is also work hit " num* " while holding an item before step out the shop

I still can't make ores value change.
Attachments
Mining-Win64-Shipping.CT
(16.34 KiB) Downloaded 300 times

JobbyHobby69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JobbyHobby69 »

game keeps crashing ya cunt

Martijn1234
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Martijn1234 »

Can somebody update this table for Patch: 1.3.7

Thanks!

PrinzSchrei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PrinzSchrei »

I'm not too knowledgeable in how the offsets work for trainers, but I was able to locate the value for a coin stack. In the newest version, the value now
"x * 100 +50" (e.g 222 coins will have a value of 22250 in CE). There are also two addresses that hold this value, but only one properly updates.

Nobody1272
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nobody1272 »

Any chance that this will get updated for Hydroneer 2.0?

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

sadly cant get stuff to activate on this. thanks tho.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: z Hydroneer

Post by Zanzer »

Updated

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

Just a tip for when the tables dont work. Dig anything and keep putting it on and off the sell table till you find the address, then change that for money. Ended up going this route when finding the coin pile/held wasnt reliable. Its 4byte

Also you can find the value for dirt in you bucket, search for the number of scoops you put in. Then once you find the address you can change the amount way up and lock it (i pushed it to 100, 1000, and even 10000. Though 100 seemed to be enough.) Then you can just spam the dump button onto your conveyer or into a harvester.

If you browse the region you can find the dirt quality also. I belive it was 15 being the highest a t2 harvester could break but you can go as high as you want it seems (tried 100 here also), as long as you use the wash tub and brush.

Edit: this game will recognize a controller even when not in focus 😉 helps alot when searching.

Corruptsmurf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corruptsmurf »

This still works, just takes a tiny bit of effort.

You need to get two stacks of coins, doesn't matter how small (mine were 11 and 20). You pick up a stack, say it's 11 coins, the table should show that value in the "Coins Being Held" address. Update that value to whatever you want, say 200,000. Now drop that stack ON TO the other (unaltered) stack of coins, and you have 200,000 + the other stack size, showing in-game.

mickaboy72
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mickaboy72 »

this does not work anymore besides movement.