BE-A Walker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

BE-A Walker

Post by The Mogician »

Simple pointer table for:
Armor and oxygen

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Walker.CT
(2.07 KiB) Downloaded 475 times
Last edited by The Mogician on Fri May 08, 2020 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: BE-A Walker

Post by michaelhost »

Could you add pointers for the credits, please
Thank you

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

michaelhost wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:22 pm
Thank you
So thing about credits. It is definitely done in a weird way. I tried 4 bytes, float, double and all but it didn't show. However, there is an alternative. When you select a mission, look at its rewards. Search for it in 4 bytes. The value is generally close to the bottom. Go to the bottom, grab 20 values and change them to something else (say it used to be 300, change it to 310). See if the in game reward value changed. If it didn't, keep going until you find out the interval. Once you get to the interval, gradually narrow it down until you get the actual value, change it to 10000 something, it should be able to give you a large amount of credits when you get to the next station.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

i actually have tried searching for it but sometimes i found the credit address when turning on hex and search it wilh all value type but value itself cannot be change and
Thank you for the tips

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

The Mogician wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:13 am
michaelhost wrote:
Thank you
So thing about credits. It is definitely done in a weird way. I tried 4 bytes, float, double and all but it didn't show. However, there is an alternative. When you select a mission, look at its rewards. Search for it in 4 bytes. The value is generally close to the bottom. Go to the bottom, grab 20 values and change them to something else (say it used to be 300, change it to 310). See if the in game reward value changed. If it didn't, keep going until you find out the interval. Once you get to the interval, gradually narrow it down until you get the actual value, change it to 10000 something, it should be able to give you a large amount of credits when you get to the next station.
i havent got any luck finding address for the rewards because of the game keep crashing lol, could you show me how? maybe i have done it wrong

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

michaelhost wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 9:07 am
The Mogician wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:13 am
michaelhost wrote:
Thank you
i havent got any luck finding address for the rewards because of the game keep crashing lol, could you show me how? maybe i have done it wrong
1. Look at the mission list after the upgrades.
2. Decide on which one you want to do. Let's pretend the reward is 150 credit.
3. Start Cheat Engine, attach it to the game.
4. Search 150 in 4 bytes. You will get a lot of results. You don't want to change all of them since that will likely cause the game to crash. Search 150 repeatedly for a few times so you remove some of the randoms that change (since they are not what we want),
5. Start from the bottom. At the bottom of the list, you will see a bunch that is green and starts with 7FF. These are not the ones we want. Leave those alone.
6. Go up from there and start from the ones that are black. Select about 50 of them in one go and add them to the list.
7. Go to your list, change all of the 150s into say, 160 (you can of course set it to whatever you want as long as it helps you identify).
8, Go back to the game, go back to upgrade menu and return to mission select. Check if the 150 cred reward was changed into 160.
9. If not, search for 150 again (so it removes the 160s you recently changed as they are not the mission reward value), change all the previously selected values back to 150 and remove them from the list.
10. Repeat steps 6-9 until you get the value to change.
11. Once you got the value to change, it means you got the right interval. So split the 50 numbers into two groups. Set 25 to 160 and 25 to 170 (you can of course set it to whatever you want as long as it helps you identify). Jump back into the game and see which number it got changed to. Set the values from the irrelevant group to the original value (150 in this case).
12. Repeat step 11 until you narrow down the one value that dictates mission reward. Change it to 10000 and you should be set for the game.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

Okay, thank youu

baramburum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by baramburum »

doesnt work for me