Deus Ex: Mankind Divided v1.19 build 801.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mochongli
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided v1.19 build 801.0

Post by mochongli »

good work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JustChilllin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustChilllin »

Absolutely brilliant. Thank you.

Zed Hotdog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zed Hotdog »

Digital_Utopia wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:08 pm
So, I see quite a few people adding alternate cheat tables for this, but as for the original, the "HackingKeyPadPasswordAlwaysValid" script doesn't assert for the Steam version. So, to fix that you need to edit the script, and change the offset (DXMD.exe+XXXXXX) so the first line reads:

Code: Select all

define(passwordKeypadCheck,DXMD.exe+3CEBE94)
The only caveat, is that this particular offset seems to work for both keypads and notebooks, making (also nonfunctional) "HackingNotebookPasswordAlwaysValid" redundant.

Hope this helps someone :)
Thanks. This really does fix the "HackingKeyPadPasswordAlwaysValid" cheat, but it doesn't seem to work for notebook passwords.

APO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by APO »

This table was working fairly well at first, but suddenly I have run into a serious glitch. The game has removed all my augments. The UnlockAllAugmentations script and the InfinitePraxis script are no longer working. What's worse: all of the "Experimental Augs" are completely gone. They don't appear in the menu at all, like at the start of the game. What's even worse: this seems to have effected all my saves, even if I go way back.

Any help?

MasterCATZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MasterCATZ »

just trying to workout how you get v1.19 build 801.0 ?

steam recons v1.18_build798.0 is highest stable release and V1.19 582 is highest beta ?