Streets of Rage 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Streets of Rage 4

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

This is a cheat table with pointers for Streets of Rage 4, if only the game didn't move the damn location every time you unpause the game. Wondering if this was intentional or not by developers.

Pretty much self explanatory.

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: EMPTY
A: EMPTY
Features
Features
  • Pointers
  • Character Select Pointer
  • Combo Counter / Timer

Version Log
July 23, 2021
  • Patch for v0.07-s (r13056)

---
July 16, 2021
  • Updated for Mr. X DLC

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SOR4.CT
Update #3 - r13056
(21.2 KiB) Downloaded 520 times
Last edited by IcyPurpose99 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:10 am, edited 6 times in total.

Mystesis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Streets of Rage 4

Post by Mystesis »

Thank you, but how does the damage work? Doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Aza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aza »

The game got updated this morning and broke this table.

dafirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dafirus »

Need update for Nightmare Mr. X DLC

DeepClubRemix97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DeepClubRemix97 »

this table is doesn't work anymore. yesterday, a DLC was released and the game was updated.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Updated as requested. Not sure if it works for Mr. X DLC, I do not own it.

Blackthorn11
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blackthorn11 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:28 pm
Updated as requested. Not sure if it works for Mr. X DLC, I do not own it.
Worked for me with new content, you have to make sure you get hit first before enabling the health thing though.

Mafioso718
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mafioso718 »

i tried it for the gamepass version but doesnt work. i think this is steam only if anybody was wondering

dafirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dafirus »

I don't know where I have to put the values to make the character's life infinite. Can someone explain to me how I do this?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

dafirus wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:56 pm
I don't know where I have to put the values to make the character's life infinite. Can someone explain to me how I do this?
Actual Health is elsewhere, I will improve pointers later on these are static not dynamic at the moment so they don't follow the instruction based pointer offsets yet.

dafirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dafirus »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:47 pm
dafirus wrote:
Actual Health is elsewhere, I will improve pointers later on these are static not dynamic at the moment so they don't follow the instruction based pointer offsets yet.
Thank you so much for answering me! :)
Is it possible then to make the characters invincible? Or does Life reach a point where it no longer descends?
I'm wanting something like that, to be able to make the new mode and open all the new special moves... :roll:

ScratScrobbler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ScratScrobbler »

dafirus wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:46 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
dafirus wrote:
Is it possible then to make the characters invincible? Or does Life reach a point where it no longer descends?
I'm wanting something like that, to be able to make the new mode and open all the new special moves... :roll:
So, atm you can't do infinite health but you can do infinite lives even in the survival mode despite it not having a lives counter. You can also do infinite star moves and just spam. This is still pretty grindy and boring though, so it'd be great if there was a cheat to jump levels or modify the level # in survival so you can just instant unlock the new moves.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

ScratScrobbler wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:11 am
dafirus wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:46 am
Marcus101RR wrote:

So, atm you can't do infinite health but you can do infinite lives even in the survival mode despite it not having a lives counter. You can also do infinite star moves and just spam. This is still pretty grindy and boring though, so it'd be great if there was a cheat to jump levels or modify the level # in survival so you can just instant unlock the new moves.
Again I don't own the DLC, so I don't intend to buy it, but if someone wants to donate the portion to me then I can focus on it.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

demorest2 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:25 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:52 pm
ScratScrobbler wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:11 am

Again I don't own the DLC, so I don't intend to buy it, but if someone wants to donate the portion to me then I can focus on it.
I actually need only i thing - survival mode stage selector - cuz all unlockables sticket to complited floors(every 5 floors it gives reward) even with cheated exp - doesnt help. And trainers realy unstable now, 5 tries - 5 random crashes ((
You may want to remove links to pirated content, Like I said I have no idea if this will work on the steam version or if the pointers are valid either. I prefer to own legal copy of what I enjoy and SOR series is a game I take religiously for personal reasons. So if I want to get the DLC, I will wait for a good price drop. Then I can start using the table on that mode.

ChiricoCuvie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChiricoCuvie »

Hi, the 9.1mb update that just happened broke the table.

Can you please update it? Thanks!