Rome II Total War - Emperor Edition Steam (GM and more) 2018-Sep-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sleepless
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Rome II Total War - Emperor Edition Steam (GM and more) 2018-Sep-05

Post by sleepless »

MikeO_42 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:33 am
Updated table for Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition. Works with the current patch as of June 22nd, 2023.

I take no credit in the creation or updating of this table. All credit goes to its owner and creator, Recifense.

The following options are currently listed as pending and do not work on this version of the table

- Research in 1 turn
- Construction in 1 turn
- Minimum Food Surplus

Current Bugs

- Activating this table will cause all generals, politicians and agents to have their age set to "0". However, based on my own experimentation upon reloading a saved game all character ages are restored as long as you don't have the table activated.

This bug also has the effect of spawning a dozen or more normal and bugged agents at all faction capitals within 1 or 2 turns without having the table activated. The normal agents can be disbanded if you so choose but the bugged agents cannot be and will remain in a stack within and/or around your capital. This bug has been reported to Recifense on their Patreon and will hopefully be fixed soon.

If there are any updates to this table in the near future I will make a new post with the updated table.

**Fix for the agent bug posted below by hornedskulldrake**
hornedskulldrake wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:11 am
Thanks for this, i delete the script which correlate with age to "fix" the table (it's a bandaid solution, best ofc still wait for Recifense to update it) so the agent bug should not be a problem (not to me at least)
thank you so much this one is working with rome 2 emperor edition version 2.4.0 build 20027.2959694 too .

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NubTybe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NubTybe »

Any updates on this?

Takeo47
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Takeo47 »

nvm

NubTybe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NubTybe »

There is apparently table with age fixed and maybe more on patreon but dont have access to it.

Insane_Laughter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Insane_Laughter »

Would love an update to the table to fix the Age issue.

tls5669
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tls5669 »

Is there going to be an update to this?

tls5669
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tls5669 »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:11 am
MikeO_42 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:33 am
Updated table for Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition. Works with the current patch as of June 22nd, 2023.

I take no credit in the creation of this table. All credit goes to its owner and creator, Recifense.

The following options are currently listed as pending and do not work on this version of the table

- Research in 1 turn
- Construction in 1 turn
- Minimum Food Surplus

Current Bugs

- Activating this table will cause all generals, politicians and agents to have their age set to "0". However, based on my own experimentation upon reloading a saved game all character ages are restored as long as you don't have the table activated.

This bug also has the effect of spawning a dozen or more normal and bugged agents at all faction capitals within 1 or 2 turns without having the table activated. The normal agents can be disbanded if you so choose but the bugged agents cannot be and will remain in a stack within and/or around your capital. This bug has been reported to Recifense on their Patreon and will hopefully be fixed soon.

If there are any updates to this table in the near future I will make a new post with the updated table.
Thanks for this, i delete the script which correlate with age to "fix" the table (it's a bandaid solution, best ofc still wait for Recifense to update it) so the agent bug should not be a problem (not to me at least)
How can you even use it with the table deactivated?