Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kmyraid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Post by kmyraid »

yoco wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:36 pm
Does this cheat table have option to increase "class mastery" during battles? Game increases only by 2 every time anyone is in fight, so it takes forever to master a class.
It took me a min to find, but during battle, go to Edit Units (During Combat) v2, find which unit you want (the DLC ones don't show me the names, so I find the class/equipped items to determine who is who). Look for "Weapon Skill Exp (Class)" and modify the value to the amount of XP you want. The amount of xp needed is based on the type of class [Link]

I recommend putting it to 1 digit before the master, to ensure I learn the mastery ability.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MrChickenLegss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrChickenLegss »

yoco wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:36 pm
Does this cheat table have option to increase "class mastery" during battles? Game increases only by 2 every time anyone is in fight, so it takes forever to master a class.
I found you can use "Edit Units (During Combat) v2" and then when editing a unit there's a section for editing Skill exp. The last option in the list is to edit Skill - Class Mastery Exp.

Edit: Noticed kmyraid already answered after I posted 🤦‍♂️

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Yeah is near the weapon exp so I named something like class exp

Marte1980
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marte1980 »

Thanks a lot for this great table!
One question: would it be possible to add the ability to edit characters' stat cap? Actually even only that of the protagonist, which is the only one I'm actually interested in. Or is that hardcoded in the game?

Also, I think the table needs to be updated. With the latest version of Ryujinx (1.0.7111) the values found aren't correct anymore.

Edit: New update for Ryujinx in the meantime to version 1.0.7112. The values read are still wrong.

By the way, does anybody have the zip of Ryujinx v1.0.7110, which seems to be the last one for which the table is still working? I can't find it anywhere on the net, since apparently they don't keep old releases.

Apparently it still works on Yuzu, that I ended up installing just for this.

hikarasa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hikarasa »

Your table doesn't work, i've tried doing everything i could but nothing worked.

hikarasa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hikarasa »

Please update your table, i beg of you.

robustphysics
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by robustphysics »

Artoria99 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:10 pm
Turns out the skills are like unlocking the supports in the main menu
U have to lvl each up from E to S+ step by step
This is for future reference. Somehow, and I am not sure how, several characters were able to stay at S+ without their stats being reset later on. But then, some other characters had their stats reset as soon as they got xp in it? It was weird. I guess because there are two values for the skills, both the primary ones and the backup ones if I'm understanding this post correctly: [Link]

But regardless, there is an alternative way to make this work, at least on Yuzu. You can just put in these...codes, I am not sure how they work (like action replay or assembly or something). Then when you train a skill, it will automatically go up to S+, unlocking everything along the way I believe.

It was done by going to the mods folder (right click on your game) so that you're at load/010055D009F78000. Then, create a folder called whatever. Then inside that folder, another folder called "cheats". And then, create a text file there. The name of this txt file should be the same as the build ID (89048449ba238c8c). So the path should be something like "...\user\load\010055D009F78000\cheats\cheats\89048449ba238c8c.txt"

And the contents of the txt file should be the following:

Code: Select all

[Classroom (skill) Booster Max]
040A0000 003D4AE4 0B023529
I got this information from here. I was surprised at how helpful a lot of the posts in there are, just need to use the search function to find it: [Link]

That said, still thank you so much Karlos_007 for the cheat table. It has been super helpful <3

Ya01 Church
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ya01 Church »

I just wanna say this table looks super useful, but doesn't seem to work on the current Ryujinx version (1.0.7116). Is it possible to update it to work on that version? I hate that old versions of Ryujinx aren't available to download.

PokerFacedPanda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PokerFacedPanda »

Thanks for the table! But just wanted to let you know that the "#225 Jar of Sweets" part of the Food Storage tab when used forces your save to become a New Game Plus save even when you haven't finished the game, thus preventing you from resuming from that save file. Had the Sothis Mark and everything.

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

Nice, it's working (Yuzu 887) thanks a lot, my Switch is dead, and I didn't have the courage to restart a game in a normal way.
I try the other method for cheat (put a txt file with the codes in the Yuzu installation folder) but it doesn't work, so this table save me

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

Editing Spells isn't permanent is it?
I changed Marianne's Aura to Fortify, but it changed back to Aura when I went into Battle.

Kenway2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kenway2000 »

How do I edit the skill level(Sword,Lance,etc) , brothers?
I found the values in "Tutor's Exp" Category but when I chsnge the numbers, nothing happens.
Please help me.(Playing on Yuzu)

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Yeah they don't update until you use some Tutoring, you can have infinite tries freezing Exploration points or the Motivation.
It's a bit boring but you can get all skills if you don't skip any of the levels.

LoveitsNatsuki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LoveitsNatsuki »

thank you for this!

although I only did some of the cheats that I know how it works, things like skill xps, Faculty trainer, and Devine pulse.

I dare not to edit stuff that I don't understand about, so please may I know on how I can add other units outside my house? I saw that you could do it but I'm not sure how do you trigger it to work.

oh and that Edit units during combat cheat doesn't seem to work too, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong?

please do help

ingenium21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Yuzu] Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.0.0 / V1.2.0

Post by ingenium21 »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:48 pm
[Link]

Low fps usually.
And these is a soft lock on chapter 15 and 17.

I hope they fix it someday
Anyone know if the softlock is still there?