Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Yuzu] Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.0.0 / V1.2.0

Post by Darkedone02 »

Remember that yuzu requires higher specs, 4x cores are barely used anymore, 8 cores is a good way for modernization, I also recommand 16 GB of RAM, with speeds higher then 3600 mhz, also make sure you turn on your xmp settings on your bios to fully utilized the 3600 mhz (cause it defaults to 2133 mhz), it also depends if your mobo can handle 3600 mhz or more (which if you getting a new cpu, most likely it comes to a updated mobo that can handle that).

Luckly next year we get DDR5 ram, which adds more stability, and higher mhz, therotically speaking... I'm hearing we could get up to around 8400 MHz or more later on in the years to come with DDR5. We also need to grab yet another new mobo to run DDR5 as well sadly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eddycatboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eddycatboy »

Nah, Ryujinx is smoother for me. Yuzu has too many bugs, slowdowns and crashes even when you have enough cores and ram, it that mostly hasn't been fixed

hg633882
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hg633882 »

Hello I have a problem that the Main v2 doesn't work and other functions work fine.
All objects' address show like (base_alloc+XXXXXXXX)
I'm using CheatEngine 7.2 MEM_MAPPED&VEH Debugger enabled
I tried yuzu 734& yuzu 488
Attach to yuzu.exe(the black one) Enable:Main V2 Enable - Yuzu all Checked

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Hi

I just started playing on Ryujinx 1.0.7024 and can't enable any cheats. Any advice?

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

After enabling Main v2 you need to enable one of the blue scripts, Yuzu should work fine, Ryujinx breaks every time, that's why I made the table for yuzu.

hg633882
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hg633882 »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:05 pm
After enabling Main v2 you need to enable one of the blue scripts, Yuzu should work fine, Ryujinx breaks every time, that's why I made the table for yuzu.
Thanks for your reply Karlos. Like I said I did enable the blue script but it didn't work. And luckily I find out it's my CE's setting problem.

So if your other functions works fine but Main V2 shows ?? value whether you enable one of the blue scripts or not, you should check out if you ENABLED the "Query memory region routines" in Setting -> Extra. Don't remember when and why I enabled it, but after DISABLE it, the Main V2 work properly :D

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Nice, It's good to know that.
btw I'm adding the names for the storage (bait, food, gifts...) and edit support conversation experience.

It's a bit boring writing all that text but it's time to complete the table.

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Recruiting everyone with hacks seems to cause some small bugs at the beginning. Not sure what will happen on the rest of chapters...

I think I fixed the Ryujinx version but I need to someone to test it.

sadfacepalm19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sadfacepalm19 »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:41 pm
Recruiting everyone with hacks seems to cause some small bugs at the beginning. Not sure what will happen on the rest of chapters...

Really appreciate your cheat table! I'm also trying to recruit certain characters but at the same time don't want to break the balance of the game by making my character invincible. Attributes like strength are easily revertible but skill level changes are permanent once leveled up. Is there a way to easily recruit any characters that's reversible, maybe by editing the recruitment requirements? Thanks again!

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

sadfacepalm19 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:33 am
Karlos_007 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:41 pm

Really appreciate your cheat table! I'm also trying to recruit certain characters but at the same time don't want to break the balance of the game by making my character invincible. Attributes like strength are easily revertible but skill level changes are permanent once leveled up. Is there a way to easily recruit any characters that's reversible, maybe by editing the recruitment requirements? Thanks again!
Adding or removing party members is easy, either in real time with cheat engine or with a save editor.
Every character has one flag that tells if it's available and another one that tells if has joined your party.
The first one makes the character appear in your menu and the second one allows to actually use it.

The skill level is reversible but more complex since it unlocks skills and abilities.

sadfacepalm19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sadfacepalm19 »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:44 pm
Adding or removing party members is easy, either in real time with cheat engine or with a save editor.
Every character has one flag that tells if it's available and another one that tells if has joined your party.
The first one makes the character appear in your menu and the second one allows to actually use it.

The skill level is reversible but more complex since it unlocks skills and abilities.
Didn't realize there's a save editor around. Thanks!

Leyfeen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Post by Leyfeen »

Hello, I am annoying because the cheat board does not work at all ... I did download the latest CT update, but as soon as I want to activate "Enable: Edit Units (During Combat) V2" to be able to put exp easily and well it doesn't work. I have a table that appears "Lua Engine" with marked on it: "

(Error)
Check:
The game is loaded

Cheat Engine is attached to .exe
Cheat Engine Edit Settings - Scan Settings - MEM_MAPPED enabled "

So I went to settings and enabled Mem Mapped, but again nothing is working. Would it be possible to help me?

johnmcgary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by johnmcgary »

Hi Karlos

I found your table and use it on Yuzu, all work find. But when i check box (like "exploration points") for blocking the value, my CPU usage dedicated to CE go up to 15% maybe even more if i check multi box...
So basically more i check box, more CE will be slow... just for freeze some values, is it normal ?

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Yeah when I freezed the motivation for infinite teaching, cheat engine gets really slow.
For some values you can just put 999 or something.
Changing the freeze interval in settings also helps a bit.

MrChickenLegss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrChickenLegss »

I've also found that if I freeze motivation for too many characters, and then try to edit any values for anything else (i.e. changing growth rates, motivation, etc.), that I cannot cancel/submit the popup modal dialog and have to hard close (end process) of cheat engine