Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
firee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Yuzu] Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.0.0 / V1.2.0

Post by firee »

How do i raise the faculty exp points? I wanna raise my skills but i don't know how.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

The easiest way i think is o go in combat and enable this:
> Enable: Edit Units (During Combat) v2
then go to Weapon Skill Exp (Sword)
and select your next rank (almost S for example)
then the next time you use the weapon you will get the new skill.

Go 1 by 1, don't skip from D to S if you want to get all skills.

Craigerz26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Craigerz26 »

Only found this after finally getting Three Houses on emulator. Absolute legends thanks everyone for the work on this, can finally make the characters I wanted to have going through the game.

One thing, how does the magic editor work? Do you change your characters intended spell list and then let them level up/rank up reason and faith?

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

The spell editor changes the spells programed for every character, should work in real time but better change it before battle.
There is also a v2 version hidden below that should work in real time, but I haven't tested all.

Lasair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lasair »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:06 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:58 am
.... this is wierd on my end, I've try to enabled compact mode and attach the game but cheat engine 7.2 keeps on not responding to me on these actions.
Close Cheat Engine and install NET 5.0 Desktop Runtime (v5.0.0) - Windows x64
[Link]

Then open CE again.
(It's only required for Ryujinx, not for Yuzu)

Let me know if doesn't work.
Since I have the same problem as Darkedone02 I tried installing NET 5.0 and opening CE again but it still freezes and goes to not responding after a few minutes after trying to go in compact mode or attach it.

Arara
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arara »

all the cheat works but heres some pointer as a warning :

- the CE will sometimes not responding when you use certain cheat, especially exp. in my case i just wait for 30+ seconds and then it will apply with no problems. (all you can do is just be patient and wait, if its more than a minute, i guess you need more processor cores for your pc to handle the emulation heavy load)

- using tutor skill and cheat your skill from D to S and then manually instruct them will result in infinite loop, you cant do anything not even cancel it until you restart the game, be careful not to manual instruct your student if their skill has been edited (except one by one rank)

- OpenGL for some reason crash in specific place when you use cheat (loading the battle etc) for this the only quick work is that use the VULKAN mode. this game run smoothly on vulkan than opengl. even with my Nvidia i have to give applause to vulkan.

Raziek112
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Raziek112 »

Hey peepz!

There's some way to edit support level characters please?

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

Raziek112 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:04 am
Hey peepz!

There's some way to edit support level characters please?
That is the only one thing i want.

Shun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shun »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:01 pm

You can edit almost anything, grow rates, stats, infinite movement, monastery prestige / exp / exploration, edit the inventory (if you add an item remember to also update the number that says how many items you have, "XXX / 400" in case of storage or "Show X num of items in inventory." in case of the characters)...
Hey Karlos

Is it normal when you active: ~Enable: Edit Units (During Combat) v2~ That you use alot of System Memory?
I have 16 GB Ram when i run the game via Yuzu and active the Script im up on 15GB of ram sometimes im 15.8GB

Xtremeist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xtremeist »

Thank You For the Tables!! I have one question though, How exactly do you edit the growth rate of characters in the "Enable: Growth Rates". Thank You!!

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Xtremeist wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:30 am
Thank You For the Tables!! I have one question though, How exactly do you edit the growth rate of characters in the "Enable: Growth Rates". Thank You!!
Is something like this, every value is for 1 stat.
if you double clic the value list it's easier to edit

Name HP Str Mag Dex Spd Lck Def Res Mov Cha
Edelgard 40 55 45 45 40 30 35 35 5 60

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Shun wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:20 pm
Karlos_007 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:01 pm

You can edit almost anything, grow rates, stats, infinite movement, monastery prestige / exp / exploration, edit the inventory (if you add an item remember to also update the number that says how many items you have, "XXX / 400" in case of storage or "Show X num of items in inventory." in case of the characters)...
Hey Karlos

Is it normal when you active: ~Enable: Edit Units (During Combat) v2~ That you use alot of System Memory?
I have 16 GB Ram when i run the game via Yuzu and active the Script im up on 15GB of ram sometimes im 15.8GB
I upgraded to 32GB because yuzu + cheat engine eat a lot of ram
if yuzu uses 7gb cheat engine needs to scan those 7gb so yeah it's normal
unless someone knows how to optimize sutff

chiastic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chiastic »

I tried to edit the skill level but all of them are in Spanish. Any idea how?Also the tutor exp editor kinda takes too long, any work-around on that other than waiting?

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Meatpixie »

This table is superb. Can we please have an english only version? It's super confusing to have it in both english and spanish. I tried to do it myself but when you toggle certain scripts it goes back the way it was. Also the item list could use tiding up by category, alphabetical order and worst to best sorting. I tried sorting it myself by category (have it on a txt file based on the item list) but like I said, it doesn't "save" because toggling resets the item list to the way it was. And the gauntlet weapon Vajra-Mushti is missing from the item list. And lastly I was wondering if it's possible to edit the growth of battalions?

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Meatpixie wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:31 pm
This table is superb. Can we please have an english only version? It's super confusing to have it in both english and spanish. I tried to do it myself but when you toggle certain scripts it goes back the way it was. Also the item list could use tiding up by category, alphabetical order and worst to best sorting. I tried sorting it myself by category (have it on a txt file based on the item list) but like I said, it doesn't "save" because toggling resets the item list to the way it was. And the gauntlet weapon Vajra-Mushti is missing from the item list. And lastly I was wondering if it's possible to edit the growth of battalions?
Yep im trying to improve stuff :), but work sucks.

most stuff should look like this in 2 lang
11:Espada rota | Broken Sword
12:Lanza rota | Broken Lance
13:Hacha rota | Broken Axe
14:Arco roto | Broken Bow

The dropdown list is hidden, you have to enable ================= then you can right click and change dropdown options

Whats the ID for Vajra-Mushti ?¿