Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Huami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Post by Huami »

by the way for those who have problems with the memory values being jumbled, apart from mem mapped checked in CE scan settings, also uncheck/disable "use alternative memory layout" in ryujinx system settings

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Huami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Huami »

GamerX51 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:21 pm
I'm trying to use this cheat list, but I'm really confused about some of the options. Can someone tell me how to use the tutor exp options? What numbers do i need to put in?
the best way to see is, make sure to have back up save, and edit, and see what happens

marcussacana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marcussacana »

worked very well, thanks, my recommendation is just make the error message of the mem mapped error more clear, I was in doubt if I need to keep disabled or enable it instead, well, I get when I readed the cheat engine description saying to be used in emulators

luizeoc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luizeoc »

the extended 6GB DRAM option does not appear, but my yuzu is in the most recent version.

TheOldPill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheOldPill »

I have a very weird Problem. I was using this table with Ryujinx yesterday flawlessly, and now it just doesnt work anymore. The few things it recognizes like route are wrong too (im on Golden Deer but it says Black Eagles). Anyone know what this could be? I've redownloaded and edited settings multiple times now. Thanks for any help.

lechtom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lechtom »

TheOldPill wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 6:21 pm
I have a very weird Problem. I was using this table with Ryujinx yesterday flawlessly, and now it just doesnt work anymore. The few things it recognizes like route are wrong too (im on Golden Deer but it says Black Eagles). Anyone know what this could be? I've redownloaded and edited settings multiple times now. Thanks for any help.
Just happened to me as well on Yuzu. First time I ran the table it worked perfectly but now it just shows defaults/0's for all values

ByteHammer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ByteHammer »

lechtom wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:54 pm
TheOldPill wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 6:21 pm
Just happened to me as well on Yuzu. First time I ran the table it worked perfectly but now it just shows defaults/0's for all values
You can fix this pretty easily.

If you're familiar with normal cheat engine stuff, you just need to find your money again. Do the normal Scan -> Change Value -> Scan until you get your money address. I usually end up with 4.

Then, take the address, right click the money address in the trainer portion of the table. Right click -> Recalculate new addresses -> change to address. Put the money value you found in, press change.

Doing this will update the other addresses in the table. Do it with your 4 addresses until it looks right again, and bam, you're done.

CroixBartel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CroixBartel »

Bro why all those things to broken the game? Were is EXP modifier for everyone? Were is stats mod when level up? EG, +1 +2 +3 sts when lvl up?
this is all that is needed for this game. EVerythiong else just broke hard the game and its became very anoying, the best options you dont enabled.

CroixBartel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CroixBartel »

Here this code is all that everyone neeed to DONT BREAK THE GAME
All stats + 1 when everyone level up.

04000000 003D43BC F1001D1F
04000000 003D44B8 11000539
04000000 003D4644 11000539
04000000 003D3774 F1001F1F
04000000 003D3830 11000668
04000000 003D3A30 11000668

Just this and its all that anyone need. This is a RPG strategic battle omg. DOnt break your game.

Coldmod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coldmod »

ByteHammer wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:04 am

If you're familiar with normal cheat engine stuff, you just need to find your money again. Do the normal Scan -> Change Value -> Scan until you get your money address. I usually end up with 4.

Then, take the address, right click the money address in the trainer portion of the table. Right click -> Recalculate new addresses -> change to address. Put the money value you found in, press change.

Doing this will update the other addresses in the table. Do it with your 4 addresses until it looks right again, and bam, you're done.
can confirm , this works for me. just created an account to say this.

Edit : i think the solution on 14th page which change the yuzu code works best

DarthCarnis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarthCarnis »

How do I get this to work with Ryujinx? Using the latest version, have the update and all dlc. Even downloaded the .NET it said might be needed

robertyue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by robertyue »

ByteHammer wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:04 am

Can confirm this work for main cheats. But the food storage editor will still be broken. I used the scan method to recalculate for food storage item, fixed one item broke the other. That happens when I activate main cheat after I load a saved game.

Then the table fixes itself when I follow certain load pattern which is stated on previous page:
1. start ryujinx,
2. start CE,
3. load table,
4. attach to ryujinx,
5. load FETH, let it on main menu,
6. activate main cheats,
7. wait till divine pulse = 0 and playtime (sec) start counting,
8. load a saved game and wait,
9. recheck you money in table = money in game,
10. open food storage and check your baits.
*Tested on ryujinx 1.1.1100, FETH 1.2.0+DLCs, CE 7.4, with original table on page one.

Gh0stie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gh0stie »

If anyone is still having trouble (for the ryujinx version, idk if it works with yuzu), just use this [Link]

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

it don't work, i have the game 1.2.0 with all dlc and Ryujinx 1.1.1262