Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Fiery Dog Poop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Yuzu] Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.0.0 / V1.2.0

Post by Fiery Dog Poop »

Hi, was wondering if this great table could get an update?

I'm using the latest build of Yuzu (670) with the latest table, and only the "Enable: Main v2" part of it is working properly. Whenever I try to activate the other parts like the Growth Rates, Weapon Stats, EXP Multipliers, etc, a small "Lua Engine" window pops up and tells me that there's been an error, and all the values are just set as "??". Can't confirm if this is a Yuzu only issue or otherwise.

From some of the other posts it seems that I'm not the only one facing the same issue. Hopefully it's just an easy fix, and thanks again for a great table!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Reno
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Reno »

STN wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:22 am
Vulag wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:08 pm
This isn't a good file. Sorry. You don't explain what 'Attach to Yuzu' means, and you have errors in the Main script for version 1.20

Utterly useless.
I wanted to just nuke your account but chose to warn instead.

Be respectful.
Could you help ?

Zero493801
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zero493801 »

Can anyone update the food storage v2 to say the name of the item example "Insect Larva" instead of "1_Item_Quantity" or would that take to much time and if not how can I do it?
Thank you in advance.

yamanoshita98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yamanoshita98 »

zrasam wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:53 am
Uhhh. Guys, this is a save breaking bug! After using the cheat table somehow my save file got tagged as complete save so I cannot load the save file and prompted to start new game+. Thankfully I saved in multiple slot, but I still lost 6 hours of progress.

Any of you know how to fix this? I use the latest version of ryujinx btw.

Edit: I only used the table for food ingredients and exploration, battle, lecture points btw.
Hi. about the save problem it seems that there's an item that will tag your save as complete if you have it. so far i have pin point it out in the table as 449_Item_Quantity. After set the item to 0 and save again the save doesn't have to "complete" mark (the gold star thingy next to "FILE#") anymore and can be load as normal. The item it self doesn't show in the storehouse inventory either so i don't know what it is. The food storage cheat seems to have all the storehouse items ID not just food (lost items also in there).
Bad news is there's no way to take the item out if you already close the game, so you lost your save forever. My advice is only change the number on items you already have so you'll no what that item is.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Apparently on the Yuzu version, Early Access 1868, version 1.2.0 of this game, nothing really works... the EXP multiplier on both does not function correctly, growth rates are uneditabled and throws an error, not even the edit units (during combat) v2... So anything yuzu is garbage/useless until we get this updated. I don't know about ryujinx, I'm going to try that out.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:54 am
Apparently on the Yuzu version, Early Access 1868, version 1.2.0 of this game, nothing really works... the EXP multiplier on both does not function correctly, growth rates are uneditabled and throws an error, not even the edit units (during combat) v2... So anything yuzu is garbage/useless until we get this updated. I don't know about ryujinx, I'm going to try that out.
That is the unfortunate downside of using CE on an emulator. Even if the game version stays the same, updates to the emulator itself will break most things. Last time I tried to use something like this, I had to roll back to a version of the emulator from 2 years prior haha. It ran like crap, but I was able to use my cheats and then update the emulator again and keep playing.

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Yuzu 684 (Public Access) works fine. Not sure why it fails.

Also greyed options like EXP mult. don't work really well.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:49 pm
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:54 am
That is the unfortunate downside of using CE on an emulator. Even if the game version stays the same, updates to the emulator itself will break most things. Last time I tried to use something like this, I had to roll back to a version of the emulator from 2 years prior haha. It ran like crap, but I was able to use my cheats and then update the emulator again and keep playing.
sadly that I understand, hence why usually cheat mods usually work on this, which is why I enjoy older emulators of other games. Like Dolphain for xenoblade chronicles... dispite how the definitive edition is actually good, I still wish to cheat on both that and xenoblade 2.

I've gone with this version because of better stability on the game now, like I've not gotten any slow downs on the early access version so far. the improvements are REALLY good. Which i hope someone make this particular table on this version if possible.
[Link]

DarkarVS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkarVS »

Hello, apparently for the Ryujinx version it no longer works correctly I use version 1.0.6961, I do not speak English so I use the google translator, in the same way, praise the creator of this table

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

"Main v2" doesn't work on current Ryujinx.
The rest of the stuff should work.
Use yuzu if you need to edit something.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

All i can request at this point is an updated table on the latest version of yuzu.

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Should work on Yuzu public access.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Tried out public access, now I'm just getting CTD's... it's not working at all. Yuzu 686

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:15 pm
Yuzu 684 (Public Access) works fine. Not sure why it fails.

Also greyed options like EXP mult. don't work really well.
Even this version causing issues for me, all I did was enabled main v2, then enabled yuzu, then try to even activate growth rates on the main menu, gave me an error, better yet anything below enabled: growth rates causes an error on the lua. Also if I activate the growth rates, and load up a save that begins a battle, it will CTD the emulator.

you need to fix this.

edit: wait a moment, just to be clear is this table using the XCI version of the game or the NSP version of the game? I wonder if this matters.w

Edit 2: I think I may discovered something that could help, apparently for this game, there are at least 5 different build ID's for the game, Yuzu has a in-built cheat support in a form of a mod, and thanks to this little post from Reddit [Link] that help me identify my build id for my game, apparently it was one of them.

I'm thinking that the version all using defers from mine, which is why I'm getting errors. I found something that might actually help on certain cheats, and see if it helps you re-develop the CT. [Link], The build ID for my game is 89048449ba238c8c. Also this github shows other versions as well. [Link]

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

I tried Yuzu EA 1891 and still works fine.
Always use the .NSP file then install the updates. But it should work on any version.
In any case if someone can't make it work I'll need some Teamviewer to make troubleshooting and see what stuff is different, because on my pc works fine.

And this .CT is free work so I can't guarantee perfect functionality. But anyone is welcome to improve it or find what part of the code should be changed.