Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
updatecrashs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Post by updatecrashs »

I'm using Yuzu EA 2576 and CE 7.4. I have check MEM_MAPPED and VEH Debugger but nothing work...does the problem come from the version of yuzu or a bad configuration of CE ?

edit : my bad, I always thought I was in 1.2.0 but not at all...everything works now!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Huami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Huami »

PokerFacedPanda wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:00 pm
Thanks for the table! But just wanted to let you know that the "#225 Jar of Sweets" part of the Food Storage tab when used forces your save to become a New Game Plus save even when you haven't finished the game, thus preventing you from resuming from that save file. Had the Sothis Mark and everything.
you don't know how much this helped me, can confirm this item breaks the game into NG+

Zaiaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zaiaku »

Does anyone have any trouble editing Byleth's character stat outside of their normal stats. What I mean is that when I try to edit their weapon skills or motivation CE just freezes. The table I'm using is the OP's, which I'm guessing everyone does.

Hassink38
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hassink38 »

Sadly, this does not work anymore as it once did.

I have been playing for quite some time now and used the ct file with great success and satisfaction. Both outside combat and during combat, everything worked.

But a couple of days ago I wanted to add myself some extra Wootz Steel and Mythril and immediately noticed that the data being read was all wrong. Editing any value does not do anything anymore. This problem is only OUTSIDE combat. The "during combat" categories work just fine.

Is this maybe a problem with the newest yuzu versions? It definitely happened after I entered the Crimson Flower route, but I think no sooner than Ch. 14 or 15 really.

Last thing I noticed is that enabling "Enable: Main Cheats", now makes yuzu stammer for a minute. You hear it in the sound. This used to happen only with the "During Combat" cheats (which still do so, and work just fine!), and the "Enable: Main Cheats" used to go smoothly.

Also I don't get any of the errors from not attaching to yuzu, or not using MEM_MAPPED. Everything seems fine in that regard.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I would really like my Wootz Steels.....

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Hassink38 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:49 pm

I have been playing for quite some time now and used the ct file with great success and satisfaction. Both outside combat and during combat, everything worked.

But a couple of days ago I wanted to add myself some extra Wootz Steel and Mythril and immediately noticed that the data being read was all wrong. Editing any value does not do anything anymore. This problem is only OUTSIDE combat. The "during combat" categories work just fine.

Is this maybe a problem with the newest yuzu versions? It definitely happened after I entered the Crimson Flower route, but I think no sooner than Ch. 14 or 15 really.

Last thing I noticed is that enabling "Enable: Main Cheats", now makes yuzu stammer for a minute. You hear it in the sound. This used to happen only with the "During Combat" cheats (which still do so, and work just fine!), and the "Enable: Main Cheats" used to go smoothly.

Also I don't get any of the errors from not attaching to yuzu, or not using MEM_MAPPED. Everything seems fine in that regard.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I would really like my Wootz Steels.....
still works fine on yuzu 977
are you using extended 6GB DRAM or something?

dazric
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dazric »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:48 pm
Hassink38 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:49 pm

still works fine on yuzu 977
are you using extended 6GB DRAM or something?
I'm having the problem too, and I'm on yuzu 986. What's the "extended 6GB DRAM?" How do I turn it on/off? I also had the cheat table just suddenly stop working for me later in the game.

Hassink38
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hassink38 »

Yes this is the source of the problem!

@dazric, the option is locatd in yuzu, on Emulation -> Configure... On the first tab (General), 3rd checkbox.

I believe this is disabled by default, and I think I enabled it at some point because I thought it make the game run smoother. Never stopped to think this might move around the memory addresses. Especially when half of them still seem to be in the right place.

Thank you very much Karlos_007!!

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Meatpixie »

Karlos, since you've worked on a previous Switch title like FE:3H, do you think you could give it a try to create some cheats for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? Just basic stuff like Unlimited HP, Inf. Final Smash, One Hit Kill, that sort of thing. I don't think the game will receive any more updates so a table shouldn't break. Current and latest version of the game is 13.0.1 with 99 dlc.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:01 pm
Updates
- Should work on Yuzu and Ryujinx now
Which option to enable if I just want to have exp multiplier in battle?

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

Growth Rate error who can fix thank

darkhara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkhara »

Are the Cheat Tables updated? not even gold and playtime is right. It worked once and then never again.

Thank you in advance for the reply.

ikun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ikun »

Cleared-Game Data save
All music, movies, events, and supports unlocked
All Amiibo and Cindered Shadows rewards unlocked
All Battalions (including Essar Research Group)
S+ in all skills for all characters (including Jeritza)
All possible classes mastered for all characters
Attachments
Fire Emblem Three Houses Save.zip
password: password
(15.62 KiB) Downloaded 557 times

AsherLightfoot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AsherLightfoot »

toydefenser wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:59 am
Growth Rate error who can fix thank
I concur. Growth rates worked in the prologue but since starting Chapter 2 they return an error asking me to ensure I have MEM_MAPPED checked, which I do.

EDIT 8/18/2022: Relaunching Yuzu and Cheat Engine fixed the issue.

Richy-zen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Richy-zen »

Hello !
So I've been playing FETH for quite some time and enjoying it at my own pace but I've started to grow rather impatient with how slow the game makes me build up my units.
=> I think it's really tedious.
More than once have I wished I could level up faster and get more talent exp and reknown points...
I'm the kind of gamer that likes to 100% their game but I got Three Hopes recently and I really want to clear Three Houses as soon as possible before tackling it's Musou version.

So I figured I'd use some cheat codes to speed things up !
The thing is, I'm not sure I understand which software I need or how to use them ? Someone mentioned is was Atmosphere or Edizon ? Or both ?
=> This site mentioned "Yuzu" but what version should look for ? Or is there a custom made version that I have to download from this site ?
Also, is there some equipment I should buy before hand ?

So if you would please, I would really appreciate if some kind soul could give me a crash course on how to use cheating software and how to implement the codes in the game. Thank you

Clay467
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Clay467 »

I used to use this but now all the values are ?? i have changed the MEM_MAPPED i have changed the VEH debugger, i tried old versions of YUZU and cheat engine and nothing works, i have also changed extended memory layout and tried both on and off, i really dont know what else i could do i have looked in so many places