Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dmmm123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses V1.2.0

Post by dmmm123 »

I think the addresses got changed in the newest updates of Ryujinx. Yesterday, the table worked just fine, and now it isn't showing any of the stats it is supposed to when activated.
I'm playing the Golden Deer route, yet the table is not pointing to any of the routes. My Scholar Exp is at 0 when it should be more than the maximum, and Scholar Prestige should be around 900, but it jumped to some ludicrous number - 168558591. The chapter number is 60, when 21 is what the table shows as maximum (I'm on chapter 2, currently).

Rolling back to a previous build of Ryujinx does nothing.

Can somebody help me with this, please?

EDIT: NEVER MIND. I managed to somehow "fix" it, by starting a new game with the cheats enabled, and then RELOADING the save with Chapter 2 in progress, and now everything works as it should again.

Very weird.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

goofydude
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goofydude »

I have been using this table with yuzu, The newest version. with these settings I find it still works, but let me try to make a guide for issues people had that I've seen and I've had and ways I've worked around it. And the game has to be 1.2.0, that might be the problem if you can't get it to work.

Settings>Scan Settings>MEM_MAPPED (activate this) This is already said, but in case you can't find it or didn't bother reading.

First of all, I have to double click the file and load the table that way, if I open cheat engine first and open the table through that, for some reason the table won't get the correct addresses. (It still worked for the in combat part I think but that was it) I was also already in my save file at the time I connected to yuzu.exe

Growth rates> This script usually works, if it doesn't work even after closing and opening the table, you should probably try to close the emulator and restart it also. If you uncheck it after checking it, it won't work again until you do this.

Table freezes > When you enable any of the scripts, you will generally have to wait for it to load, it takes me 3-6 seconds. The table sometimes also froze when I was trying to change values, basically not letting me click the ok or cancel button and I'd have to close the table and reopen it. This usually happens after freezing a number of values. I solved this by first setting up hotkeys, for all the things I wanted to reset, i would set each value to the same hotkey (the greenhouse, training, cooking, eating etc. each would get the same hotkey that would set the value to 0) others I would have a hotkey add 1, basically taking away the need to freeze these values.

I haven't had the issue after doing this, but I haven't specifically tested for it as it really took away my need to change the values I was changing and dodging the issue.

I haven't done the DLC content yet, but as I test and find workarounds I'll update this post (unless my ADD hits and I completely forget about this and the game).

Xenserrah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xenserrah »

If you attach table to yuzu before running the game and load Main Cheats script in main menu before loading the savegame there will be no problems and everything works perfectly.

GaxxD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaxxD »

Xenserrah wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:08 pm
If you attach table to yuzu before running the game and load Main Cheats script in main menu before loading the savegame there will be no problems and everything works perfectly.
Wish that was the case, unfortunately it doesn't work. The most success I've found with is starting the new game then going loading the save once I'm done picking the house, but even that keeps failing lately. Combat scripts seem to be working fine, it's the main cheats that keep failing.

Xenserrah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xenserrah »

GaxxD wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:00 am
Wish that was the case, unfortunately it doesn't work. The most success I've found with is starting the new game then going loading the save once I'm done picking the house, but even that keeps failing lately. Combat scripts seem to be working fine, it's the main cheats that keep failing.
Alright I will try to make detailed instructions, this works every time so make sure to do exactly this:

1) Launch yuzu (latest version) as Administrator (set administrator through compatibility tab of .exe file.)
2) Make sure your CheatEngine.exe set to launch as Administator through compatibility mode, make sure Scan Settings -> MEM_MAPPED is enabled in Settings, don't launch through CheatEngine.exe launch table directly by double clicking table.
Make sure only one version of CheatEngine is installed, it's latest version and that it's the one assossiated with tables.
3) Attach through Select Process to Open (not through table attach script,) don't touch any table scripts yet.
4) Launch game through yuzu. Wait until it's fully loaded and you can see Continue etc. buttons.
5) Execute MainCheats script and wait until ?? becomes 0 and play time counter starts counting.
6) Press Continue, load save, wait until 0 becomes actual values, should be able to do whatever you want after that.

GaxxD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaxxD »

Xenserrah wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:32 pm
GaxxD wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:00 am
Alright I will try to make detailed instructions, this works every time so make sure to do exactly this:

1) Launch yuzu (latest version) as Administrator (set administrator through compatibility tab of .exe file.)
2) Make sure your CheatEngine.exe set to launch as Administator through compatibility mode, make sure Scan Settings -> MEM_MAPPED is enabled in Settings, don't launch through CheatEngine.exe launch table directly by double clicking table.
Make sure only one version of CheatEngine is installed, it's latest version and that it's the one assossiated with tables.
3) Attach through Select Process to Open (not through table attach script,) don't touch any table scripts yet.
4) Launch game through yuzu. Wait until it's fully loaded and you can see Continue etc. buttons.
5) Execute MainCheats script and wait until ?? becomes 0 and play time counter starts counting.
6) Press Continue, load save, wait until 0 becomes actual values, should be able to do whatever you want after that.
Right, except that it's not working most of the time. Or at least it won't work if you listen to people here on this topic about turning off extended 6GB DRAM. With that specific option off, the table acts as if it doesn't really bother reading the process. Only with it on your solution works.

Xenserrah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xenserrah »

GaxxD wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:03 pm
Right, except that it's not working most of the time. Or at least it won't work if you listen to people here on this topic about turning off extended 6GB DRAM. With that specific option off, the table acts as if it doesn't really bother reading the process. Only with it on your solution works.
You are right, this needs to be on, I just never had it off so I forgot to mention it, thank you, hopefuly it will help someone ^^

SparklyCola
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SparklyCola »

I don't know if this question has been asked before, but wen using the -Edit Unit (During Combat) V2- option to edit the weapon skills and such all to S+ rank do the skills that unlock which each individual level up also unlock or do they stay locked?

GameOn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GameOn »

Hi.
I am using yuzu.
Table stopped working.

Code: Select all

> Enable: Main Cheats
Line 18: if tbl[i]["RegionSize"] == 0x100000000 then
This part is never again true.

a234106261
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by a234106261 »

GameOn wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:03 pm
Hi.
I am using yuzu.
Table stopped working.

just as the Ryujinx way, use this code instead:

if (emulator == "Yuzu") then
   AoB = AOBScan("D0 1A ** ** ** 00 00 00 60 1B ** ** ** 00 00 00 F0 1B ** ** ** 00 00 00 80 1C ** ** ** 00 00 00 10 1D ** ** ** 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00")
   if (AoB) then  -- check if there are results or not
      unregisterSymbol("base_alloc")
      registerSymbol("base_alloc", AoB[0] .. "-35b160a8") -- Yuzu
      AoB.Destroy()  -- destroy the array
      AoB = nil
      ok = true
   else
      print("Try Yuzu Error")
      emulator = "Ryujinx"
   end
end

RyumaCrush
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyumaCrush »

a234106261 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:48 pm
GameOn wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:03 pm
Hi.
I am using yuzu.
Table stopped working.

just as the Ryujinx way, use this code instead:

if (emulator == "Yuzu") then
   AoB = AOBScan("D0 1A ** ** ** 00 00 00 60 1B ** ** ** 00 00 00 F0 1B ** ** ** 00 00 00 80 1C ** ** ** 00 00 00 10 1D ** ** ** 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00")
   if (AoB) then  -- check if there are results or not
      unregisterSymbol("base_alloc")
      registerSymbol("base_alloc", AoB[0] .. "-35b160a8") -- Yuzu
      AoB.Destroy()  -- destroy the array
      AoB = nil
      ok = true
   else
      print("Try Yuzu Error")
      emulator = "Ryujinx"
   end
end
Finally the Enable: Main Cheat problem is solved. Thank you very much

GameOn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GameOn »

Thank you @a234106261, now it's good again :-D

GamerX51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GamerX51 »

I'm trying to use this cheat list, but I'm really confused about some of the options. Can someone tell me how to use the tutor exp options? What numbers do i need to put in?

GoneInSecondsxd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GoneInSecondsxd »

Huami wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:04 am
PokerFacedPanda wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:00 pm
Thanks for the table! But just wanted to let you know that the "#225 Jar of Sweets" part of the Food Storage tab when used forces your save to become a New Game Plus save even when you haven't finished the game, thus preventing you from resuming from that save file. Had the Sothis Mark and everything.
you don't know how much this helped me, can confirm this item breaks the game into NG+
Anyone got a fix for how to revert the NG+ issue here? I've hit this on 2 of my main save files without realising, and removing the item doesn't clear the NG+ mark and allow me to continue the saves. This happened at around Chapter 11 on the red eagles path, iirc around the time it diverges between two separate storylines. Wasn't an issue having 99 of this item before from what I could tell

gaiussworn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gaiussworn »

GoneInSecondsxd wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:06 pm
Huami wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:04 am
PokerFacedPanda wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:00 pm
Thanks for the table! But just wanted to let you know that the "#225 Jar of Sweets" part of the Food Storage tab when used forces your save to become a New Game Plus save even when you haven't finished the game, thus preventing you from resuming from that save file. Had the Sothis Mark and everything.
you don't know how much this helped me, can confirm this item breaks the game into NG+
Anyone got a fix for how to revert the NG+ issue here? I've hit this on 2 of my main save files without realising, and removing the item doesn't clear the NG+ mark and allow me to continue the saves. This happened at around Chapter 11 on the red eagles path, iirc around the time it diverges between two separate storylines. Wasn't an issue having 99 of this item before from what I could tell
This mean any lost item will break the game to ng+, the only way is to fix it is to find what item that is the culprit while still in the game (it'll be a lost item), if you back to menu screen then say goodbye to your save file. I have Jar of Sweets in my 1st playthrough in Azure Moon, the damage had done and need to revert to a very much older save file. I haven't enough and doing it again, this time is no longer Jar of Sweets but Rose, thank fully i'm able detect the break item and delete it (making it value to 0). Also in Side Story through Expansion Pass the item that breaks is Letter to Goddess but should be fine since there's no any support mechanic grind there.
This is why i'm always taught myself before using cheats save your file first then do not immediately overwrite existing save file but make a new one after using it incase things get break but still recoverable.