Trials of Mana (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
koechophe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by koechophe »

Solid Wolf wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 3:10 pm
So technically we could also turn Duran, for example, into Sephiroth in terms of weapon range? :P

Because that's really cool I would totally dig that! Keep us updated on your progress man and may you have the best of luck in finding the pointers.
Thanks! I've got pointers for main and secondary character scale and I'm currently working on character 3. I've got a pretty good pointmap for weapon slash scale, so it's just a matter of pouring through the pointers until I find a stable one. About 95% of the pointers wreck the game on reload, so it's honestly just been trial and error, since there doesn't seem to be a consistent offset between the characters' scale and weapon scales.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lapis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lapis »

Patch for activate Gran Croix and Anise quest using bypass demo
(needs registration for download patch )
[Link]

koechophe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koechophe »

Size Mod Trials of Mana.CT
(8.21 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
I got the sizemod working, weapon scale has been really finicky. I can't seem to find a pointer that actually stays with characters 2-3 instead of moving around when you change characters. I found 1 for character 1, though. I'll see if I can find more.

Note:
-the character will rescale when they hit a new room, change character, and a bunch of other things, but as soon as they move they'll snap back. No way to fix this that I know of, since the code we're changing changes frequently.
-The rescale weapon commands also rescale the character, but the scale XYZ override it every time.
-I haven't tested this super thoroughly, so if you encounter problems, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

koechophe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by koechophe »

Here's a more stable version of the sizemod, I noticed a few of the pointers randomly going out and fixed them with a few more reliable ones. I also found pointers for the weapon slash scale for every character.
Attachments
Size Mod Trials of Mana New.ct
(10.04 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

densetsumeru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by densetsumeru »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 132223, member: 1466"]

ImpalaPUA started a table, but I decided to see what I can come up with for this game also. I think I'm going to have to use the same approach as Octopath Traveler and use pointers. I will try to flesh this out with as many options as I'm able to over the weekend. I've barely started playing for now, but will get some more things tomorrow.

Options so far:

Scripts for Infinite HP, MP, CS Gauge

Script for EXP Multiplier

Script for Lucre Multiplier / Infinite Lucre

Script to Set Item Minimum Quantity

Script to Get All Regular Items (Minus Key Items)

Script for Override Shop Item ID

Script for Adding Any Specific Item To Inventory

Pointers to Lucre (Money)

Pointers to All Characters HP, MP, CS Gauge, Level, Training Points

Pointers to Item Slot 1 Quantity

EDIT 1:

Okay, I will work on improving this as time goes on today, but I'm playing as Duran first, so these addresses may be specific to Duran. I will try to improve it to work with all characters later. I have Infinite HP, MP, CS Gauge scripts and some more pointers working for Duran.

EDIT 1.5:

I think I have the scripts working for all characters now.

EDIT 1.75:

Thanks to information from Exeter, I have pointers to all characters stat information in the Pointer section now.

EDIT 2.0:

I found time to add 3 scripts. EXP Multiplier, Lucre Multiplier / Infinite Lucre and Set Minimum Item Quantity. The multipliers you have to Enable after you load a save game. They work similar to the way they did in Octopath Traveler in that you may have to gain more EXP to actually level up.

EDIT 2.1:

Fixed an issue with Set Minimum Quantity where it now affects Candy as well. I missed the first slot originally.

EDIT 2.5:

Came up with an option to give yourself all regular items (minus the key items). You have to fight one battle after enabling the option in order to use the items.

EDIT 3.0:

I have Override Shop Item ID ready for regular items. I haven't played far enough for a weapon shop to open, but I don't think it will be hard for me to do that one also once I get to that point in the game. Basically, you choose the item you want and then when you are at the point where you choose the number of items you want in the shop interface, you hit the option in CE to Perform the Override Shop Item ID. Then you complete the transaction and you should see the item you picked in CE in the confirmation box. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.5:

I went ahead and came up with an exhaustive item list, but it appears the Shop Item ID is different than the regular item ID I had, so I added the option to Add Any Specific Item To Inventory. It is fairly simple, you pick an item and set the quantity to add and then choose the Perform option. It should show up in your inventory. This worked on weapons and armor and accessories for me. I also put in terrorblade's updates to the Pointer section in this update.

[/QUOTE]

Question - I downloaded edit 3.5 but the list doesn't show up for me, but the table 3.0 one works. Am I doing something wrong?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

The item list is in the option to Add Any Item To Inventory. All items were not in EDIT 3.0.

densetsumeru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by densetsumeru »

Aah. That makes sense. Thanks.

koechophe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by koechophe »

Has anyone found codes that let you edit which party members you have? I'd love to be able to "erase" party members entirely and play solo. Rescaling them so they're invisible does a lot of the work, but they still talk and things still try to attack them.

cravenave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by cravenave »

I also am having trouble finding the list of item ids in the 3.5 edit to add any specific item to your inventory

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Drakkhonian »

Hey, does anyone has a fix for the anise rewards? I started a new game, not new game +, and when i got to anise and tried to beat her the second time the game didnt give me any of her chain abilities as rewards, it doesnt even give me the option to try the challenge, it goes straight to time attack mode, and even defeating her at that mode doesnt give me the reward...

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Exeter »

[QUOTE="Drakkhonian, post: 136839, member: 11827"]

Hey, does anyone has a fix for the anise rewards? I started a new game, not new game +, and when i got to anise and tried to beat her the second time the game didnt give me any of her chain abilities as rewards, it doesnt even give me the option to try the challenge, it goes straight to time attack mode, and even defeating her at that mode doesnt give me the reward...

[/QUOTE]

Did you meet the required times for time attack mode?

Beat Anise under 6 minutes on Normal

4 minutes on Hard

2 minutes on Hard
Last edited by Exeter on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Drakkhonian »

[QUOTE="Exeter, post: 136840, member: 262"]

Did you meet the required times for time attack mode?

Beat Anise under 6 minutes on Normal

4 minutes on Hard

2 minutes on Hard

[/QUOTE]

Yes, once to unlock new game plus on that save and then again both on normal and hard under 2 min, it doesnt give me the prompt for the chalenge or the rewards, it says if i want to try the time trial. Reminder that this is on a secnd new game and not in new game +.
Last edited by Drakkhonian on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Huh..how was everyone adding the costume unlock script to the table? I simply can't copy and paste it. I do it constantly for other cheats and tables..but this one refuses to work. Nothing pastes at all and if I try to add it via the assembler..it gives a syntax error. Any thoughts?

Edit: I got it. Apparently the top line makes it so it can't be pasted. Not sure why it was there.

Removed that and it pasted fine.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Exeter »

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 138024, member: 1084"]

Huh..how was everyone adding the costume unlock script to the table? I simply can't copy and paste it. I do it constantly for other cheats and tables..but this one refuses to work. Nothing pastes at all and if I try to add it via the assembler..it gives a syntax error. Any thoughts?

Edit: I got it. Apparently the top line makes it so it can't be pasted. Not sure why it was there.

Removed that and it pasted fine.

[/QUOTE]

Probably a leftover from the forum conversion.

gremlinbc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by gremlinbc »

[QUOTE="Cake-san, post: 132707, member: 1634"]

Well, it's like picking a lock. I already give the pick, then you just have to find the lock and use your skill to unlock it.

Here, unlock all costume scripts...

Just paste it directy into CE table section...

[spoiler="For DrummerIX's table"]

[code]

"Unlock All Costume"

Auto Assembler Script

{$STRICT}

{$lua}

if syntaxcheck then return end

[ENABLE]

errorOnLookupFailure = false

if (getAddress("MainBaseAddr") == 0) then

tCostume.Destroy()

end

local MainAddr = ReadQword(getAddress("MainBaseAddr"))

if (MainAddr ~= nil) then

local Char1Ptr1 = ReadQword(MainAddr + 0x9D50)

if (Char1Ptr1 ~= nil) then

local Char1Ptr2 = ReadQword(Char1Ptr1 + 0x178)

if (Char1Ptr2 ~= nil) then

local NumChars = 6

local CurrentChar = 0

while (CurrentChar < NumChars) do

WriteInteger(Char1Ptr2 + (CurrentChar * 0x200) + 0x1E0,9)

local Char1Ptr3 = ReadQword(Char1Ptr2 + (CurrentChar * 0x200) + 0x1D8)

WriteBytes(Char1Ptr3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)

end

CurrentChar = CurrentChar + 1

end

end

end

end

[DISABLE]

[/code]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="For 'not legit' table"]

[code]

"Unlock All Costume"

Auto Assembler Script

{$STRICT}

{$lua}

if syntaxcheck then return end

[ENABLE]

errorOnLookupFailure = false

local Char1Ptr1 = ReadQword('char')

if (Char1Ptr1 ~= nil) then

local Char1Ptr2 = ReadQword(Char1Ptr1 + 0x178)

local NumChars = 6

local CurrentChar = 0

while (CurrentChar < NumChars) do

WriteInteger(Char1Ptr2 + (CurrentChar * 0x200) + 0x1E0,9)

local Char1Ptr3 = ReadQword(Char1Ptr2 + (CurrentChar * 0x200) + 0x1D8)

WriteBytes(Char1Ptr3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)

end

CurrentChar = CurrentChar + 1

end

end

end

[DISABLE]

[/code]

[/spoiler]

[/QUOTE]

when I copy and paste nothing happens nothing shows up in cheat engine not sure why

or I might be doing this wrong but it says just copy and paste into CE table section