Trials of Mana (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I went ahead and came up with an exhaustive item list, but it appears the Shop Item ID is different than the regular item ID I had, so I added the option to Add Any Specific Item To Inventory. It is fairly simple, you pick an item and set the quantity to add and then choose the Perform option. It should show up in your inventory. This worked on weapons and armor and accessories for me. I also put in terrorblade's updates to the Pointer section in this update.

It's in EDIT 3.5.

This might be my last update for some time. I think this is all I can come up with for options right now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

how do u get level changes to actually fully reflect? i was experimenting w/ tryin to lower my lvl so i could do a "proper (to me)" NG+ later but lowering it just seems to be visual and it still retains my current lvl's stats and such.

or is it only possible to use it to increase ur lvl

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Do we have a damage multiplier? I think I didn't see it. That's all I really want. I got costumes working (via class change. <3) Thanks so much.

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:46 pm
I went ahead and came up with an exhaustive item list, but it appears the Shop Item ID is different than the regular item ID I had, so I added the option to Add Any Specific Item To Inventory. It is fairly simple, you pick an item and set the quantity to add and then choose the Perform option. It should show up in your inventory. This worked on weapons and armor and accessories for me. I also put in terrorblade's updates to the Pointer section in this update.

It's in EDIT 3.5.

This might be my last update for some time. I think this is all I can come up with for options right now.
Edit: My fault, items are called by different names, not like in original game. :wub:

Dawnbomb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dawnbomb »

Yeah, if we can get a damage outgoing / incoming / exp / gold multiplier as % so we can go to 75% (0.75) or 125% (1.25) / ect, that would be great. I hate when its just 1x or 2x only on tables. Full custom multipliers are the best.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

Great table so far, has most of the options I want. Haven't fully tried it out yet since I've been busy with other things, but DrummerIX usually does great work and his tables usually run fine with little problems.

What are the seeds for in the game anyway? Raising a stat permanently? If that's the case, then couldn't we just edit the stats in the cheat table if/when it's added? Or is there a check on stats too and it resets?

But yeah, other than the ability to modify/max out stats, the table has pretty much everything I'd want as is.

Thanks to DrummerIX, terrorbloade and cake-san for their work so far! 👍

Dawnbomb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dawnbomb »

The seeds are required to learn new abilities and class change. also used to change your costume.

but mostly their just used to piss people off by making them very rare drops for something everyone wants.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

The EXP Multiplier is broken. Setting it lower than 5 does nothing I shot from 36 to 68. I don't want to be this high, I rolled my save back. If someone could look into the multiplier. That'd be greeeeeaaat. I just wanted to get high enough for my class change which is at 38.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Change your EXP Manually then using the pointer.

This game is coded differently like Octopath Traveler was, so some options I cannot do easily. I had to use the pointer approach mostly. Things like Damage Multiplier are not easily possible and I don't have time to spend a whole lot of time on the table.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:54 pm
The EXP Multiplier is broken. Setting it lower than 5 does nothing I shot from 36 to 68. I don't want to be this high, I rolled my save back. If someone could look into the multiplier. That'd be greeeeeaaat. I just wanted to get high enough for my class change which is at 38.
You can set your characters experience to a bit under 250k, 250,000 = level 42

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:04 am
Change your EXP Manually then using the pointer.

This game is coded differently like Octopath Traveler was, so some options I cannot do easily. I had to use the pointer approach mostly. Things like Damage Multiplier are not easily possible and I don't have time to spend a whole lot of time on the table.
Oh thanks for the feedback. I just want to see if it was possible. If it does come to fruition, I will be quite happy.

LONGTIME
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LONGTIME »

Something to be able to change to the 4th class would be good. Can't do it your first play through even with the items.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

LONGTIME wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:35 am
Something to be able to change to the 4th class would be good. Can't do it your first play through even with the items.
4th Class is reserved for New Game+ Only.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Update the table here

- Add pointer for bIsClearGame which you can set,then save to unlock New Game+
- Add pointers for Char class, level , so you can play with it & unlock 4th class even though you're not in New Game+

I figured out the seed mechanic, each time you get legit seed, the game will add a few items into the pools...

So, if you want other items from planting modified seed, you have to modify the pools eg; add your own items into the pools.

The pools are not few, though ,so, why bother unless you're so passion about it lol... -Add a few pointers to the pools :roll:

Welp, Enjoy..

LONGTIME
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LONGTIME »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:01 am
LONGTIME wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:35 am
4th Class is reserved for New Game+ Only.
Did you read what I wrote? Obviously not.