Trials of Mana (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="gremlinbc, post: 138496, member: 29675"]

when I copy and paste nothing happens nothing shows up in cheat engine not sure why

or I might be doing this wrong but it says just copy and paste into CE table section

[/QUOTE]

Read my post literally two above yours.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gremlinbc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by gremlinbc »

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 138497, member: 1084"]

Read my post literally two above yours.

[/QUOTE]

I tried that already still will not paste into the CE table

NightShadex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by NightShadex »

Hi guys, first I wanna thank you for the table It works really well so far. Could you guys for any chance help me to figure out how you paste the code into the table? I've tried with the memory view and auto assemble, and Lua but this is what I get. Maybe I'm not doing it right.
Last edited by NightShadex on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by MasterVegito »

Thank you fellas for the work, especially the costume script. Square Enix as usual gives a huge middle finger with the game design. Play through the entire game, unlock Class 4, only to find out it wont be transferred to new game plus.... because fuck you, thats why.

If your costumes arent switching for a certai ncharacter but do for everyone else, make sure oyu dont have equipped that accessory that increases exp gain until level 10.

Thanks again.
Last edited by MasterVegito on Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Rogus »

[QUOTE="NightShadex, post: 138995, member: 38434"]

Hi guys, first I wanna thank you for the table It works really well so far. Could you guys for any chance help me to figure out how you paste the code into the table? I've tried with the memory view and auto assemble, and Lua but this is what I get. Maybe I'm not doing it right.

[/QUOTE]

Seeing that you are a Brazilian like me I suggest you go talk to Recifense you can talk to him in pms or via Patreon giving a small contribution you can ask him some things or look for help in the Brazilian community of Cheat Engine.

ign1z
Cheater
Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by ign1z »

is it possible to have short or instant power attack charging ?

thx

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by MasterVegito »

Is it possible perhaps, to use Class 4 without getting all the way to the end of the game? You can fool the game with level pointer and approporiate item to choose all the way up to Class 3, but with Class 4, the Faerie states that you are already the strongest you could be. Perhaps there's a hidden flag that prevents the upgrade if you haven't done the necessary quests, regardless that you hve the correct items in your inventory.

NightShadex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by NightShadex »

[QUOTE="Rogus, post: 139074, member: 1218"]

Seeing that you are a Brazilian like me I suggest you go talk to Recifense you can talk to him in pms or via Patreon giving a small contribution you can ask him some things or look for help in the Brazilian community of Cheat Engine.

[/QUOTE]

Close but not quite, I'm portuguese ?????

wavebossa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by wavebossa »

[QUOTE="MasterVegito, post: 139104, member: 1107"]

Is it possible perhaps, to use Class 4 without getting all the way to the end of the game? You can fool the game with level pointer and approporiate item to choose all the way up to Class 3, but with Class 4, the Faerie states that you are already the strongest you could be. Perhaps there's a hidden flag that prevents the upgrade if you haven't done the necessary quests, regardless that you hve the correct items in your inventory.

[/QUOTE]

Yes its possible to start the game off at class 4, this has been answered in this thread a few pages back, with the code and the pointer values required
Last edited by wavebossa on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by MasterVegito »

[QUOTE="wavebossa, post: 139106, member: 42951"]

Yes its possible to start the game off at class 4, this has been answered in this thread a few pages back, with the code and the pointer values required

[/QUOTE]

Yes, indeed it has been, I managed to find what I was looking for, thank you.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Rogus »

[QUOTE="MasterVegito, post: 139109, member: 1107"]

Yes, indeed it has been, I managed to find what I was looking for, thank you.

[/QUOTE]

So can you Sir please explain to us how to do it I've tried and all I get it's just repeated characters from other parts like two Angelas or two Charlottes or even three Riesz. Pretty scary huh?

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by mrnibbs »

[QUOTE="Rogus, post: 139122, member: 1218"]

So can you Sir please explain to us how to do it I've tried and all I get it's just repeated characters from other parts like two Angelas or two Charlottes or even three Riesz. Pretty scary huh?

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="lapis, post: 132746, member: 40286"]

After hours trying

Class number Class Level Class

1 1 Neutral

1 3 (Neutral-)Light

2 3 (Neutral-)Dark

3 3 Light-Light

4 3 Light-Dark

5 3 Dark-Light

6 3 Dark-Dark

7 3 Light-Light-Light (Tier 4)

8 3 Light-Dark-Light (Tier 4)

9 3 Dark-Light-Dark (Tier 4)

10 3 Dark-Dark-Dark(Tier 4 )

Each transition needs loading screen.

Dont check values.

EDIT:Class numbers fixed .

[/QUOTE]

In the cheat engine table under the character specific pointers you will see two values of note. Character Class and Character Class Level. Change Character Class to the first number and Character Class Level to the second (They are spaced, the formatting on the chart is just a bit borked so dont go putting 11 in Character class and wonder why it doesnt work like I did.)

For instance if you wanted to get Reisz's 4th light-dark-light class (Meteorite w/star lancer spells) you would change the values to read Character Class 8 and Chaaracter Class Level to read 3.

Note that if your characters are still in their base class then Character Class will read 11 and Character Class Level will read 1 (usually). Do a transition that requires a load like changing map or loading a save and your class should change correctly. Also you have to use Cake-San's table since I couldnt get it to work with DrummerIX's

Image for where to look for the record row to change, just underneath character EXP.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://gyazo.com/bf487b064cd7fe1b71e0d0c6a4574952[/URL]
Last edited by mrnibbs on Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

deathfisaro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by deathfisaro »

Is it possible to gain the effect of 35 Lil Cactus (reveal chests locations) without setting the Lil Cactus count to 35+?

Just want to from the beginning of game not jump around the whole map or backtrack after getting 35.

wavebossa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by wavebossa »

A new mod was released on Nexus that got me thinking.

Is it possible to swap talents (abilities, moves, etc)? And if so, could you use codes to create your own hybrid class? Taking the best spells for the other classes for the same character?

I saw earlier in the thread that someone had figured out how to do something like this but only for the quick access menu.

Is there a more robust option
Last edited by wavebossa on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

7hornadus
Cheater
Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by 7hornadus »

[B]Another great table, thanks.[/B]