Trials of Mana (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Exeter »

Solid Wolf wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:51 pm
Exeter wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:24 pm
You'd still have to figure out how to bypass that annoying check. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to just be a case of simple Item ID/Address + Quantity only. So setting the values to 99, or preventing item consumption only won't really work here I think. You have to make the game know that you actually picked up said items.
Ah, I see, fair enough and good point.

I think it ridiculous that the developers put some sort of sanity check/anti-cheat on the inventory/items in a single player game. Very weird decision! But not the first time they've done so. (Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria on PlayStation 2 was infamous for something like that and one of the toughest nuts to crack. But that's a more hardcore example, in comparison to this game, which I imagine is much easier to resolve.)
Oh man. Valkyrie Profile 2 was a huge trollfest when it came to cheating.
You'd think you were fine until literally late in the game at chapter 5, and then it just freezes on you in that boss battle.

This is indeed quite a bit similar to be honest. You think you're adding items just fine, but then the game decides to troll you by giving you fixed lame items instead once the 'legit batch' runs out.

Luckily it only seems to be related to Item Seeds afaik in this game. (And possibly the Magic Pot Level itself might not be working properly either if you're feeding Item Seeds that you didn't actually obtain). It'll take a while before I have 99+ legit seeds to test this theory though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I have attempted to find a Shop Override, but it's hard to follow all the code going through the VC Runtime in this game. It's taking too much time to work through it, so I'm not sure I can come up with anything.

I did find the place where you can edit shop items, but you cannot buy anything that has zero price for some reason and it's hard to pin down where it's getting zero price at.

I may look more tomorrow.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I finally figured out a way past all the roadblocks and think I can come up with some type of Override Shop. This doesn't fix the issue with non legit Item Seeds though as I tried testing that buy having them come from the Shop Interface, but you still only get Candy with it.

I will work on perfecting some things and have an update tomorrow sometime.

Skolleks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skolleks »

+1 For your woek. Seed Trolling sucks.

jenq0011
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jenq0011 »

If use set minimum item quantity, the seed harvest will not random.
Maybe any seed item has different random number?

Micchan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Micchan »

Would an even more zoomed out camera be possible? I think it would really be great for gameplay.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

Thank you so much Drummer! Does anyone know if there's a way to add training points without it screwing up the progression? This is one of those stupid games where if you add points past what you're supposed to have at your current level it puts you in the negative so you don't get training points when leveling up anymore.

Basileus778
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Basileus778 »

I'd advise against using the EXP multiplier. It only works for 2 of the characters and I can't find a way to disable it. I'm going to have to revert to an earlier save because even restarting the game doesn't stop it.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

i kinda like the all regular item code but could i request 1s for individual categories of regular items? preferably the class items... since i've been readin that giving urself too many seeds "breaks" them

also i can't seem to use the serums it gives me

PhoenixFlare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhoenixFlare »

@DrummerIX: Thanks for giving it a try. I'm wondering if it's possible to have enemy drop all items to have better chance at the seeds, or possibly change whatever they drop to seeds? That might be an alternative to the problem, though I'm not entirely sure if it's easier to implement.

kianne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kianne »

Thanks for your work Drummer!

Can i request to have a 4 full bars of CS instead of two?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

kianne wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:58 am

Once you unlock them you can modify the script to go to 400 max CS.

Code: Select all

while (CurrentChar < NumChars) do		
			  if (Char1Ptr2 ~= nil) then
				  local MaxCS = 400
				  WriteInteger(Char1Ptr2 + (CurrentChar * 0x200) + 0x5C,MaxCS)
			  end

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

muccmaster wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:05 am
Thank you so much Drummer! Does anyone know if there's a way to add training points without it screwing up the progression? This is one of those stupid games where if you add points past what you're supposed to have at your current level it puts you in the negative so you don't get training points when leveling up anymore.
From what I've tested the game seems to calculate the total Training Points you got based on your level, then it checks how much you have on each stat and only then tells you how much you got to spend still. So i don't think its possible without hacking into the game Training Point per level table, wich i don't even know if its possible without completely breaking the game.

The game gives you enough points to max everything at lvl 99 anyway, so i dont think its a huge issue.

koechophe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koechophe »

Really great work, especially since the game's only been out a few days. I've been trying to use the imp's shrink attack to find the pointer for character scale, but I haven't had any luck. I'm not particularly brilliant at CE though. Would anyone more experienced than me be able to look into it and see if they can find a way to edit character scale?

Also, is it possible to keep Kevin in beast mode all the time? Again, couldn't pinpoint a pointer on that one.

kianne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kianne »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:13 am
kianne wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:58 am

Once you unlock them you can modify the script to go to 400 max CS.

Code: Select all

while (CurrentChar < NumChars) do		
			  if (Char1Ptr2 ~= nil) then
				  local MaxCS = 400
				  WriteInteger(Char1Ptr2 + (CurrentChar * 0x200) + 0x5C,MaxCS)
			  end
Thanks mate! :D