Trials of Mana (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cubex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Cubex »

Anyone found a way to get all the 50 Cactus unlocks?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

Cubex wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:53 am
Anyone found a way to get all the 50 Cactus unlocks?
It is pretty a darn achievement. Finding a little cactus in the dungeons and towns sure is the hardest and most aimed achievement out there in the community if only there is some kind of way to be in the minimap or in the actual map to find them in an almost legit way, that would be very welcomed. :D

KainDarkfire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KainDarkfire »

telosei wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:43 am
do you think i can use the exp multiplier to actually get LESS exp ? ( want to lower base exp earned + lower it even more once i get the cactus exp bonus )
I hope so, I was trying to tweak it myself but lost in a sea of strings, and it started doing really weird things to EXP to a couple characters. So I had similar issues to you.
telosei wrote:
halving the damage dealts while making the dmg received by 2 or 4
It's coded into difficulty, so half that job is done already. In Hard difficulty you deal 15% less damage and take 250% more damage than in Beginner. It also doesn't seem to update that fact until you reload your save, so the game is really bad at updating.

What I'm hoping to find is how the game deals with classes, been doing dumb things, but all I can seem to do is change the character instead. :| Or, you know, crash the game. Typical stuff.
matt580998 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:55 am
I already know about flashbacks not allowing saving or keeping items. Flashbacks are interactive content where you are still playing the game, fighting battles and so on. The tables infinite hp, mp and cs meter don't work in the flashbacks, hp mp and cs still deplete. And the set item minimum quantity causes a lua error whilst in the flashback. How does the table have nothing to do with the flashback problems?
The game is using a whole different set of memory for the flashback, so it can delete it all later without affecting anything in the main game.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

matt580998 wrote:
gunbalde60 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:42 am
matt580998 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:10 pm
I might have found an issue with DrummerIX's table. When you get your second character, you have the option of playing their back story or flashback. When playing the flashback, you can't save and items you collect are lost when the flashback ends. During the flashback, the table doesn't seem to work at all. Infinite HP, MP, CS bar, nothing. When I activated the Set Item Minimum Quantity, from what I remembered, it caused a Lua error. When the flashback ends, the table starts working again.

Anyone else sees this?
Before you start the flashback, the game tells you that you can't save and all items you collect will be lost. It has nothing to do with the table.
I already know about flashbacks not allowing saving or keeping items. Flashbacks are interactive content where you are still playing the game, fighting battles, and so on. The tables infinite hp, mp, and cs meter don't work in the flashbacks, hp mp and cs still deplete. And the set item minimum quantity causes a Lua error whilst in the flashback. How does the table have nothing to do with the flashback problems?
Because of these flashbacks are only temporary.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:39 pm
Is there a way to unlock the 4th class on the first playthrough? I remember reading about here on the thread, now I cant find it.
Cake-san wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:31 pm
lapis wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:41 am
How class level and class number works?
I want use tier 4 classe early game
Well, it's like picking a lock. I already give the pick, then you just have to find the lock and use your skill to unlock it.

Here, unlock all costume scripts...
Just paste it directy into CE table section...
For DrummerIX's table

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5138</ID>
      <Description>"Unlock All Costume"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{$STRICT}
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
errorOnLookupFailure = false
if (getAddress("MainBaseAddr") == 0) then
	tCostume.Destroy()
  end
  local MainAddr = ReadQword(getAddress("MainBaseAddr"))
  if (MainAddr ~= nil) then
	local Char1Ptr1 = ReadQword(MainAddr + 0x9D50)

if (Char1Ptr1 ~= nil) then
		local Char1Ptr2 = ReadQword(Char1Ptr1 + 0x178)

if (Char1Ptr2 ~= nil) then
			local NumChars = 6
			local CurrentChar = 0

while (CurrentChar &lt; NumChars) do
				  WriteInteger(Char1Ptr2 + (CurrentChar * 0x200) + 0x1E0,9)
				  local Char1Ptr3 = ReadQword(Char1Ptr2 + (CurrentChar * 0x200) + 0x1D8)
				  WriteBytes(Char1Ptr3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)
			  end
			  CurrentChar = CurrentChar + 1
			end
		end
	end
end
[DISABLE]
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
For 'not legit' table

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5139</ID>
      <Description>"Unlock All Costume"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{$STRICT}
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
errorOnLookupFailure = false
	local Char1Ptr1 = ReadQword('char')

if (Char1Ptr1 ~= nil) then
		local Char1Ptr2 = ReadQword(Char1Ptr1 + 0x178)

local NumChars = 6
			local CurrentChar = 0

while (CurrentChar &lt; NumChars) do
				  WriteInteger(Char1Ptr2 + (CurrentChar * 0x200) + 0x1E0,9)
				  local Char1Ptr3 = ReadQword(Char1Ptr2 + (CurrentChar * 0x200) + 0x1D8)
				  WriteBytes(Char1Ptr3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)
			  end
			  CurrentChar = CurrentChar + 1
			end
		end
    end
[DISABLE]
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Is this the one? This is the one I've found out, shout out to Cake-san

busi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by busi »

I want to play a hell of a difficult game, so I want a cheat sheet that allows me to get my max HP to 1 at all times.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts for the game...

[battle scripts]:
undead
- [battle scripts] must be activated.
- health still drop when being hit until it reaches the min HP specified, default: 1, can be changed via the entry.
- set min HP to full health to lock the HP at full.
- works on the whole party.
- note that if a damage taken is greater than your current HP, you'd be knocked down on the ground, but you'll get up again immediately.

full MP
- as title says, lock MP at full always.

full CS gauge
- as title says, lock CS gauge at full always.

[k&m control scripts]:
walk/sprint key
- [k&m control scripts] must be activated.
- by script default, when activated, hold Ctrl key to walk, Shift key to sprint.

mouse sensitivity multiplier
- as title says, script would multiply the mouse sensitivity by the specified multiplier, default: x2.

analogue movement simulation
- when activated, turning with WASD would be smoother than the original the awkward instant turning.
- need to turn this off in the ring menu and training menu though, as the controls would be unpredictable there, may refine it later. in mean time, if you're interested in this script, just make a hot-key with CE so that you can toggle this script easily in-game.

plus some basic pointers like the hp/mp (for the heal hot-keys to work) and player coords (need to activate [k&m control scripts] script first.
Trials of Mana-Win64-Shipping.CT
+6
(35.09 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

KainDarkfire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KainDarkfire »

Rogus wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:40 am
Is this the one? This is the one I've found out, shout out to Cake-san
It is really cool, though the game resets/updates unlocked costumes nearly every level transition. Might be a hint on when the game updates certain things like difficulty on that note.

It's also not an unlock for the actual classes, which is what was asked about.

dejebo12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dejebo12 »

I can confirm that the Item seeds don't work in game if you add them it will just give you 2 of the same items eg Imp Ring, Candy, if you collect and use legit battle/treasure drops you will get the proper item rewards from the Magic Pot. It also seems using cheated item seeds is corrupting the game by rewarding you with errors and leveling up your max leveled magic pot to level 1. I highly suggest you don't play around with adding any seeds unless you want to corrupt your save file if you accidentally save on it.

KainDarkfire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KainDarkfire »

dejebo12 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:49 pm
I can confirm that the Item seeds don't work in game if you add them it will just give you 2 of the same items eg Imp Ring, Candy, if you collect and use legit battle/treasure drops you will get the proper item rewards from the Magic Pot. It also seems using cheated item seeds is corrupting the game by rewarding you with errors and leveling up your max leveled magic pot to level 1. I highly suggest you don't play around with adding any seeds unless you want to corrupt your save file if you accidentally save on it.
I haven't seen any consequences on corrupt items (It doesn't retain that sector in memory/save data), but I can collaborate on this, when you get a seed, it rolls your loot right then, and puts it at the front of the line like a PEZ dispenser. It also seems to reroll everything in that stock when the chapter rolls over or you reclass, but I don't know if it rerolls according to how many seeds there are to roll, or if it flags how many loaded slots there are in stock.

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

KainDarkfire wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:14 am
telosei wrote:
do you think i can use the exp multiplier to actually get LESS exp ? ( want to lower base exp earned + lower it even more once i get the cactus exp bonus )
I hope so, I was trying to tweak it myself but lost in a sea of strings, and it started doing really weird things to EXP to a couple characters. So I had similar issues to you.
telosei wrote:
It's coded into difficulty, so half that job is done already. In Hard difficulty you deal 15% less damage and take 250% more damage than in Beginner. It also doesn't seem to update that fact until you reload your save, so the game is really bad at updating.

What I'm hoping to find is how the game deals with classes, been doing dumb things, but all I can seem to do is change the character instead. :| Or, you know, crash the game. Typical stuff.
matt580998 wrote:
I already know about flashbacks not allowing saving or keeping items. Flashbacks are interactive content where you are still playing the game, fighting battles and so on. The tables infinite hp, mp and cs meter don't work in the flashbacks, hp mp and cs still deplete. And the set item minimum quantity causes a lua error whilst in the flashback. How does the table have nothing to do with the flashback problems?
The game is using a whole different set of memory for the flashback, so it can delete it all later without affecting anything in the main game.

alrighty

so should i forget about having a table that allow me to reduce the experience my char are gaining through battle?

the exp x2 and exp x3 from cactus really break the game for me =(

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

telosei wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:27 pm
KainDarkfire wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:14 am
telosei wrote:
telosei wrote:

matt580998 wrote:

alrighty

so should i forget about having a table that allow me to reduce the experience my char are gaining through battle?

the exp x2 and exp x3 from cactus really break the game for me =(
Manually search for the base EXP (Before bonus gets added).
Repeat until only one or two addresses are left, set them to 0 and freeze them.

You might have to redo this after a few map changes or chapter transitioning, because the addresses for the EXP gained after battle seem to keep changing all over the place.

If you don't want to deal with that, just freeze your character's current EXP instead. You'll still gain EXP in battle, but the chars are actually stuck on whatever amount they currently have.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

KainDarkfire wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:57 pm
dejebo12 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:49 pm
I haven't seen any consequences on corrupt items (It doesn't retain that sector in memory/save data), but I can collaborate on this, when you get a seed, it rolls your loot right then, and puts it at the front of the line like a PEZ dispenser. It also seems to reroll everything in that stock when the chapter rolls over or you reclass, but I don't know if it rerolls according to how many seeds there are to roll, or if it flags how many loaded slots there are in stock.
So what about those pools? I didn't meddle with it yet because I don't want to destroy my saves. Mainly those from the demo that now I restarted, ah one more thing if you try to enable the costumes you can't tick the option until you get all these three characters and also I've used the DrummerIX favored table made by cake-san in the demo data game with all three characters with lvl2 class and then the cloths got all duplicated.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Rogus wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:38 pm
ah one more thing if you try to enable the costumes you can't tick the option until you get all these three characters and also I've used the DrummerIX favored table made by cake-san in the demo data game with all three characters with lvl2 class and then the cloths got all duplicated.

Worked fine for me with just 2 chars. Make sure you don't have the Rabite adornment equipped, because it forces the default costume.

[Edit] Woops, misread your post sorry. You mentioned it happened in the demo.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

LONGTIME wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:52 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:31 pm
LONGTIME wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:49 am

Did you read what I wrote? Obviously not.
And here's a fucking idea. How about you elaborate more on what you need, then getting mad when someone doesn't give you the right answer. Christ. You leeches get more bold by the day. You come here wanting specific shit, then get mad when you don't get it instantly. How about you read up on the game and see what you need to do to unlock 4th classes instead of trying to skip right over it.

Did you do that? Obviously not.
Read what I said in my post, you posted what I said because you didnt read my post. Your post was entirely uneeded. I don't see you in here posting tables either?

Funny how someone posted what I asked about about an hour later. You are a moron, stop posting.
Lmao. Imagine being this dense. You must be a boomer. No wonder you didn't understand anything I said. I actually take the time to think of ideas to contribute to the tables, not just "gimme gimme gimmme." and then just leave. Then again, that's how boomers work, so no surprises there. Not to mention I also run FRF's Monster Hunter World Modding Discord. So please, what have you done to contribute?