Interstellar Space Genesis 1.3.4 **Updated** (New Ruins Script)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
code991
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.1.3 (++A LOT! Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by code991 »

I would also love an update on this table for game version 1.2

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MusTangAu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.1.3 (++A LOT! Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by MusTangAu »

I would also ask if you gideon25 could please make an update to 1.2
somethings do still work but it would be great if we could get it working to the full potential it could be..
Thank you if can but still thank you for your hard work...

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Another motion here for 1.2

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Whisperer wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:58 pm
Another motion here for 1.2
Updated. Everything fixed, redone, more options added.

gomdol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.2 +DLC (Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by gomdol »

Thank you Sir!

Ornlu_Wolfjarl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.2 +DLC (Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by Ornlu_Wolfjarl »

Hi, Race creation points MAX doesn't seem to work? I can't click on it. Using cheat engine 7.2 and game version 1.2.4

Thanks for the table though. It works great for most other scripts I've tried.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Ornlu_Wolfjarl wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:36 pm
Hi, Race creation points MAX doesn't seem to work? I can't click on it. Using cheat engine 7.2 and game version 1.2.4

Thanks for the table though. It works great for most other scripts I've tried.
Hm.. Sounds like they changed some stuff. I'll try to update it for 1.2.4. I have the gog version of 1.2.4 though..so we can see if that will work. OTherwise, you will need to zip up your main game folder, upload it somewhere and PM me a link. But we will try with this gog version first..

EDIT: Ok, works fine with the GOG 1.2.4...

Are you activating it during a New game and race creation? What does it say when you right click on it after it does not activate? Strategic resources aren't working either..Ok so Im gonna update the table but the max race creation points should be working though..

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.2.4 +DLC (Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by gideon25 »

Ok, updated to 1.2.4+DLC

Candidate34
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.2.4 +DLC (Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by Candidate34 »

I cannot enable Race Creation, i try create and modify an Empire, click on the Race Creation nothing happen.
Can you recheck this option, i using gog v1.2.4+dlc.

And when i right click on it give me this error
<<error while scaning for aob's : unique_pick error : not all results found>>

I hope this help :) :)

MusTangAu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MusTangAu »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:29 am
Ok, updated to 1.2.4+DLC
First of all i would like to say Thank you for you great work here and your time.. ^_^
one question i can not get Fast Construction to work when i select it it does nothing the x doesn't appear just sort of freezes then nothing.. i have tried a couple of different version but both the same??? :?: :?:

Well i did get to work .. not sure what i did but it is working

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

MusTangAu wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:30 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:29 am
Ok, updated to 1.2.4+DLC
First of all i would like to say Thank you for you great work here and your time.. ^_^
one question i can not get Fast Construction to work when i select it it does nothing the x doesn't appear just sort of freezes then nothing.. i have tried a couple of different version but both the same??? :?: :?:

Well i did get to work .. not sure what i did but it is working
yea you may have to delete your construction queue and add some stuff to it to activate it..not sure.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Candidate34 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:29 am
I cannot enable Race Creation, i try create and modify an Empire, click on the Race Creation nothing happen.

posted on front page
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Candidate34
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Candidate34 »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:54 pm
Candidate34 wrote:

Here is an alternate you can try. Can you test this one out? The MAIN script/table should be enabled first then copy and pate this script into the main table and see if it activates and works.
The alternate is not working, it can be active but the point became -negative and cannot save

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Candidate34 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:05 am
gideon25 wrote:
Candidate34 wrote:

Here is an alternate you can try. Can you test this one out? The MAIN script/table should be enabled first then copy and pate this script into the main table and see if it activates and works.
The alternate is not working, it can be active but the point became -negative and cannot save
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Candidate34
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Candidate34 »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:10 am
Candidate34 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:05 am
gideon25 wrote:

What version are you using? Its GoG 1.2.4? With Natural Law DLC? I almost feel like something is slightly different with your copy.. I have had little feedback from anyone else saying it works or not though, just one other person :/ I would like to help though so PM me and we can take it from there. Zip/Rar up your main game directory (full compression) upload to google drive or some other place thats fast and free and PM me the link. I would like to get down to the the bottom of this :/
I upload to google drive link send to pm :D :D