Interstellar Space Genesis 1.3.4 **Updated** (New Ruins Script)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Interstellar Space Genesis 1.3.4 **Updated** (New Ruins Script)

Post by gideon25 »

**Updated to 1.3.4**
1. Added Script to increase chances of which reward you get from ruins (see Screenshot-toward bottom of Table).

**Updated to 1.3.3** Fixed scripts, pointers and errors. Changed Race Creation Hacks to Unlimited Picks instead of putting in a number. NOTE: More than 4 uniques will cover up game gui items.

///////////old///////////////////////////////////////
**Updated to 1.30** Used GOG but should work fine for steam. NEEDS testing cause don't have time
*V2**
Added an alternate Mono Race creation/modifying mono script AND added a NON mono AOB Race creation alternate script: Just pick one.
Fixed/ Made 1 Turn construction better (created a better script).
ADDED a NON Mono AOB for Race customization, race creation!---> go to create race or modify race, activate the script then hit the CLEAR button (lower left hand corner of screen near the picks amount), and it will populate in the table. change the amount in the table as stated and make some picks and the amount should update.
Updated to 1.2.4+DLC -->(used GOG version to update)
Updated to 1.2+DLC
Almost EVERYTHING was redone and/or fixed.
You can almost completely edit leaders, Colonies (including planet types,size,wealth,etc.)
For the Race Creation stuff if you want to edit one of your empires just enable the script and remove one of the picks and it should update. I set it for up to 4 uniques because anymore and they cover up the UI :P Only edit and create one at a time because the AI can use any that you are not currently using.

ANYTHING shown can be edited. The Leaders Traits if they are negative can be set to positive,etc. and they SHOULD stick thru savegames.

BIG TIP: Get the Prestige Ability and you can spam new leaders and upgrade leaders constantly.

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ISG_1.3.4_G25.CT
**Updated to 1.3.4** Added new Ruins Reward Script
(200.15 KiB) Downloaded 1251 times
ISG_1.3.3_G25.CT
**Updated to 1.3.3**
(186.82 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
ISG_1.30_G25.CT
**Updated to 1.30**
(178.78 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
ISG_1.2.4+DLC_G25v2.CT
Added ALternate Race Creation scripts including a NON mono AOB one--pick the one that works. Fixed 1 turn construction and improved some scripts.
(148.7 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:44 am, edited 21 times in total.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.1.2 (++A LOT! Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

thanks gideon25! works perfectly!

Haegr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.1.2 (++A LOT! Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by Haegr »

Race creator and Empire pointers do not allow you to toggle them to X.
It says not all error
custom race cheat: while scanning for AOBs, Unique pick errors not all results found.
Empire pointer cheat: Get_game_inst error not all results found.
Unlock uniques: while scanning for AOBs, set Unique state errors not all results found.
instant production cheat: while scanning for AOBs, putconstructioninqueue errors not all results found.
massive infrastructure cheat: while scanning for AOBs, infracapp errors not all results found.
overpop no morale loss cheat: while scanning for AOBs, crowding_morale errors not all results found.

Colony editor works, 1 turn research, culture, and bigger ship capacity work, as do no morale rush and maxpop. Next turn, all research, all infrasturcture work too.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Haegr wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:37 pm
It says not all error
custom race cheat: while scanning for AOBs, Unique pick errors not all results found.
Unlock uniques: while scanning for AOBs, set Unique state errors not all results found.
instant production cheat: while scanning for AOBs, putconstructioninqueue errors not all results found.
massive infrastructure cheat: while scanning for AOBs, infracapp errors not all results found.
overpop no morale loss cheat: while scanning for AOBs, crowding_morale errors not all results found.

Colony editor works, 1 turn research, culture, and bigger ship capacity work, as do no morale rush and maxpop. Next turn, all research, all infrasturcture work too.
Hmm.. Make sure you are using Cheat Engine 7.0 and your game version is 1.1.2.

Haegr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Haegr »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:42 pm
Haegr wrote:
It says not all error

I do, I checked both, 1.1.2 and 7.0 .

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Haegr wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:59 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:42 pm
Haegr wrote:
It says not all error

I do, I checked both, 1.1.2 and 7.0 .
You using Windows 10 64bit?
I'm using the Plaza release..so maybe thats the difference? I wonder if the plaza release is the
Humble Bundle version cause I didn't see any steam files in it. Looks like maybe its not the steam version but the DRM-free Humble version..You using the steam version? Beats me as everything works fine for me and Empress_Ravenna..With 51 downloads surely someone else should be having an issue..Hopefully someone can chime in with similar issues and we can get a fix for you.

Hey Folks let me know what version (Steam/Plaza/Humble) you are using and if everything works for you please! Thanks!

Haegr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Haegr »

I'm using the plaza version too ast 1.1.2, this is very odd. I reinstalled both this and the game again.

Maybe I'm trying to use it wrong.
Do I have to start the game first or ce, and are there any other such things to watch out for?

The game also sometimes crashes when the working parts of the table are used.

Is there any version for the 1.1 version? Maybe I can try that.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Haegr wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:14 am
I'm using the plaza version too ast 1.1.2, this is very odd. I reinstalled both this and the game again.

Maybe I'm trying to use it wrong.
Do I have to start the game first or ce, and are there any other such things to watch out for?

The game also sometimes crashes when the working parts of the table are used.

Is there any version for the 1.1 version? Maybe I can try that.
I don't have anything for version 1.1. Maybe you can try the new cheat engine 7.1 that just came out?
[Link]
I just tested it and everything works for cheat engine 7.1.

Btw, what version/build of windows are you using? Go to settings-->Update and Security, then on the right hand side click on OS build Info, then scroll down to Windows specifications. Im still using Windows (64bit of course) 1903 because some of the denuvo cracks won't work with the latest 1909 builds. But I'm not sure thats your problem. I'm assuming you are using Windows 10 64 bit of course.

Haegr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Haegr »

I will try to update it. I'm using Win7 64 bit. Could be that the Plaza patches I downloaded are broken. I thank you for trying to help though!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Haegr wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:23 pm
I will try to update it. I'm using Win7 64 bit..
That is the issue. Different operating system may have slightly different code. Windows 7 end of life was January 14, 2020. .That means no more updates/security patches, etc. Sooo.. Upgrade to Windows 10 64bit when you can. You likely will have more issues in the future with various tables,trainers,cracks etc..

Haegr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Haegr »

Honestly I do not like windows 10, I'll keep to 7 until no game supports it. Cheat tables are not important enough to use an OP system that I do not like.

starfuryzeta
Cheater
Cheater

Interstellar Space Genesis 1.1.2 (++A LOT! Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by starfuryzeta »

Thank you for the table. As of the 1.1.3 update, many of the features (race creation, colony editor, leader editor) are still functional, but there are a few pointers (helium, antimatter, etc) that don't process correctly.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

starfuryzeta wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:59 am
Thank you for the table. As of the 1.1.3 update, many of the features (race creation, colony editor, leader editor) are still functional, but there are a few pointers (helium, antimatter, etc) that don't process correctly.
Fixed. Get the update I just posted.

ugnius40
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.1.3 (++A LOT! Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by ugnius40 »

Hi, thanks for the table.

I'm using planet editing cheats, cannot talk about other parts (but, for example, I have 5 helium deposits, although empire script shows 0).

In planetary edit script - population and construction slots have wrong offsets, I've modified it for myself, like this:

Code: Select all

<Description>"Population"</Description>
              <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
              <Address>colony</Address>
              <Offsets>
                <Offset>24</Offset>
                <Offset>10</Offset>
                <Offset>30</Offset>
              </Offsets>
              <Description>"Construction Slots"</Description>
              <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
              <Address>colony</Address>
              <Offsets>
                <Offset>F0</Offset>
              </Offsets>
Hope this helps

gomdol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.1.3 (++A LOT! Colony Editor,Leader Editor, Empire creator hacks+more)

Post by gomdol »

May I ask you to update this nice table?

Since the game has been updated to 1.2, many codes are outdated.

Anyway, thank you for your effort!