Interstellar Space Genesis 1.3.4 **Updated** (New Ruins Script)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.3.3 **Updated**

Post by illusionbreaker »

*crickets*

So er, for your next update, would you mind changing "all research completed" to leave the Ultra techs alone? Because I can't repeat the ultra techs if you use the all-completed function...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

illusionbreaker wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:37 am
*crickets*

So er, for your next update, would you mind changing "all research completed" to leave the Ultra techs alone? Because I can't repeat the ultra techs if you use the all-completed function...
I don't have anything setup as of now to tip at.. That may not be a bad idea though at some point. When the game updates again Ill take a look at the ultra tech stuff. For now, maybe just do 1 turn research.

Gezartos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gezartos »

Planet population option (in planet editor) seems broken (stays at zero (0) , all other options populate normally)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Gezartos wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Planet population option (in planet editor) seems broken (stays at zero (0) , all other options populate normally)
What version of the game are you using? 1.3.3? Can you post savegame if so.

illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:58 pm
What version of the game are you using? 1.3.3? Can you post savegame if so.
I think the game was updated to 1.3.4 a few days ago.

Oh oh and in addition to changing it so Ultra Techs are not auto-researched, could you somehow work in "Automatically add all Ruin Technologies"? Because I've spent 15 minutes savescumming/double-exploring with Explorer and I still can't find Adamantium Armor.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

illusionbreaker wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:01 pm
Oh oh and in addition to changing it so Ultra Techs are not auto-researched, could you somehow work in "Automatically add all Ruin Technologies"? Because I've spent 15 minutes savescumming/double-exploring with Explorer and I still can't find Adamantium Armor.
**Updated to 1.3.4**
1. Added Script to increase chances of which reward you get from ruins (see Screenshot-toward bottom of Table).

As far as the Research all Techs- That was not my script originally so im not messing with it. I left it in my table just in case people want to use it. It sets everything as researched (including the Ultra Techs) and since the ultra techs have to be continually researched it screws that all up. There isn't really any good way to try to filter out what an ultra tech and whats not as its a shared address. I would suggest using my Research in 1 turn script instead.

illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:28 am
There isn't really any good way to try to filter out what an ultra tech and whats not as its a shared address. I would suggest using my Research in 1 turn script instead.
Thanks for the update!

And yeah, I've been using your 1 turn script, which works great, but it only allows one tech to be researched per turn; still requires many many cycles of pressing "next turn" to dig through the tech tree.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

illusionbreaker wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:13 am
gideon25 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:28 am
There isn't really any good way to try to filter out what an ultra tech and whats not as its a shared address. I would suggest using my Research in 1 turn script instead.
Thanks for the update!

And yeah, I've been using your 1 turn script, which works great, but it only allows one tech to be researched per turn; still requires many many cycles of pressing "next turn" to dig through the tech tree.
How is the ruins reward script? I didn't really get a chance to test it a lot..Just curious if it actually works :P

illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:35 am
How is the ruins reward script? I didn't really get a chance to test it a lot..Just curious if it actually works :P
It works fine up to 3 Unique Techs, but then doesn't give me more techs (especially admantium) after. I suspect I need a large amount of normal tech researched for a Unique Tech to be available as a reward...

steveRichM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Interstellar Space Genesis 1.3.4 **Updated** (New Ruins Script)

Post by steveRichM »

I tried using the latest script . when i open it , i am asked to attach process
If i click yes ,cheat engine gets stuck
If i click no , i get an error that the process game was not found , even if i manually look for the running game process it will not allow me to use the script
can you turn the automatic game recognition off ?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

steveRichM wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:00 pm
I tried using the latest script . when i open it , i am asked to attach process
If i click yes ,cheat engine gets stuck
If i click no , i get an error that the process game was not found , even if i manually look for the running game process it will not allow me to use the script
can you turn the automatic game recognition off ?
Make Sure are running Cheat engine 7.2, Game version 1.3.4, Window 10 64 bit. If you have the Game Running before you open the table and click yes it will attach to the game. If you select no you can ignore the error and attach to the process yourself. "The automatic game recognition" only looks for the isg.exe and attempts to attach to it one time when you open the script and select yes, otherwise it does nothing else. You CAN activate the very top main script called: [X] <== Interstellar Space Genesis 1.3.4 at the main menu and the Race creation Hacks but I wouldn't activate anything else until you have a game/savegame in progress as its a Unity game. If you attach the game to the process (which is ISG.exe) and the very top script will NOT activate, then you must right click the script and post the error it shows.

catman27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by catman27 »

Running Win7 64bit here. With the same situation as steveRichM.

infias
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infias »

Here's the error I get with 1.3.4 on steam.
Error:[string "function attchProc(procName)
..."]:21: End is Here!
Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory

Kibleguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kibleguy »

Does the AI benefit from these? Got smacked with a massive fleet in only a few turns full of battleships and a titan.

Xendeus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xendeus »

Hello, is there an update for 1.4 version ? thank you.