Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by jjcho849 »

Made a table for RE Resistance!

Cheats:

Free Cosmetic Chest

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Edit: New update screwed up everything so free chest is all I got

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
REResistance.CT
(134.37 KiB) Downloaded 617 times
Last edited by jjcho849 on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:44 am, edited 9 times in total.

starbbs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by starbbs »

inf ammo no damage!!!

laimazin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by laimazin »

if someine know how to edit equipment points?

Kingkrool2002
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kingkrool2002 »

How do you get the infinite RP cheat to work? Do I need to have enough RP to purchase something from the Shop first? It won’t let me purchase anything, my RP is still 2200. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. You have to play a match to get the RP credits.

Thank you for making this awesome ce table. You rock! 😃

KKIceNinja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KKIceNinja »

Was wondering if you could set individual inventory slots for Infinite Ammo/Items instead of the whole inventory?

Or even Umbrella credits? Please and thank you if you can

pickhers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pickhers »

Infinite Health doesn't work for me, also if I use Infinite Ammo/Items and fire a couple of rounds, the damage doesn't go to the target, same with items, if I use a couple of pieces of the same thing, it's no longer good. Infinite RP - I can't say anything about it. I didn't use it. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

pickhers wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:43 am
Infinite Health doesn't work for me, also if I use Infinite Ammo/Items and fire a couple of rounds, the damage doesn't go to the target, same with items, if I use a couple of pieces of the same thing, it's no longer good. Infinite RP - I can't say anything about it. I didn't use it. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
I noticed this issue too when playing online. Keep in mind I developed these cheats using practice mode and haven't done much online testing.
I'll try to fix it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The first moment someone comes in here and says they got banned, I'll close this.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

KKIceNinja wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:18 am
Was wondering if you could set individual inventory slots for Infinite Ammo/Items instead of the whole inventory?

Or even Umbrella credits? Please and thank you if you can
Yeah I noticed it affected everything so I will try to section it out. Also umbrella credits kept correcting itself so still working on it.
Last edited by jjcho849 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

I'm surprised online cheating is now being allowed here. WElp, I have my private table, but I am not releasing it. All I can say is. If you had my RE2/RE3 table, it literally works on Resistance...thats how BAD it is.
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:58 am
The first moment someone comes in here and says they got banned, I'll close this.
I mean you won't be banned form their services since it I think it uses Steam servers, but I can tell you they WILL ban your Capcom/RE.NET account in a hot flash. They did so with mine during the RE2 Remake for cheating the stats. Not sure if that counts to your closing the thread, but all I can say is, If they only care for their Capcom RE Stats, I would say don't use the cheats, otherwise, knock yourself out. I already have ways to anti kill any Infinite Naders and Infinite HP hackers.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:08 am
online cheating is now being allowed here
It's not allowed. You really need to review your interpretation of "online cheating". Who's being grieved in this game?

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:08 am
I'm surprised online cheating is now being allowed here. WElp, I have my private table, but I am not releasing it. All I can say is. If you had my RE2/RE3 table, it literally works on Resistance...thats how BAD it is.
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:58 am
I mean you won't be banned form their services since it I think it uses Steam servers, but I can tell you they WILL ban your Capcom/RE.NET account in a hot flash. They did so with mine during the RE2 Remake for cheating the stats. Not sure if that counts to your closing the thread, but all I can say is, If they only care for their Capcom RE Stats, I would say don't use the cheats, otherwise, knock yourself out. I already have ways to anti kill any Infinite Naders and Infinite HP hackers.
lol I know it was easy to find the values with cheat engine. I intended this to be used in the practice mode but people of course be trying to hack online haha.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

I created this table using practice mode so of course there are issues when using it online right now but I will update the table if I get anything working for online.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

Yeah the infinite RP thing works no issues, I already had about 98 million RP or whatever but this locked my RP at 99 million and I was able to buy all the new cosmetics and upgrades no issues.

Infinite Health doesn't even work online, you might as well just remove it.

The infinite items script is a mixed bag... it works and it doesn't.

You need to make it so the guns can be reloaded because once the clip runs out all other damage output is nullified. I was able to circumvent this by hacking a stack of ammo so it would lock at 50 rounds before I started using this table.

So basically this script only works under certain conditions and they are as follows:

Infinite Herbs works (Green, Blue, Yellow can all be spammed infinitely)

Infinite Melee Weapons, your weapons will never break so this is great for a character like Tyrone or even just for the 3rd part of the stage with the bio cores.

Grenades, Molotovs and Flashbangs will continue to work so long as you don't spam the ever living hell out of them. If you throw 3 of them back to back, the game will glitch and they will stop having any kind of effect. The only thing that doesn't do this is the molotov because of the fire effects damage over time. I've had to discard Hand Grenades and Flash bangs and pick them back up again for them to take effect again, so it's kind of a nuisance.

Super Weapons only do damage until their original clip is expended just like normal weapons and then they stop doing damage.

The Rocket Launchers first rocket will do damage, the rest won't and you'll look suspicious because it only ever fires 1 shot and then disappears but you'll still be hanging on to it... so yeah that's a red flag.

The Spark Shot, only the first 7 shots do damage, after that, it's worthless.

Chaingun, after the first 100 shots, it's garbage.

Grenade Launcher, same deal, only the first 3 shots do any damage then the game no longer registers the damage from it.

So yeah that kind of stuff needs some work.... It would be nice if you just had a pointer to a stack of ammo in the 2nd slot when you start the game.

Maybe leave the handgun slot alone so we can dump that weapon and put something more powerful in there that can be reloaded at least.... cause you really only need 1 gun in this game any way.

Other than that it kind of works... just remove the 999 thing from the very first slot in the inventory and you got yourself a winner.

omer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omer »

can u change value to 50 and make weapon reload so infinity ammo works then if weapon no reload infinity ammo not work