Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by jjcho849 »

jay12 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:18 am
jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:10 am
ok I copied over the lua script and what the holy fuck is going on in there???? I don't have any experience with this lua code can you teach me how the fuck I update this???? :o :o :o :( :(
it just does the same encryption the game does so that you can set the actual value directly.
you only need to update this line:

Code: Select all

RPAddrStr = "[[REResistance.exe+9EB2CA8]+58]+18"
to this:

RPAddrStr = "[[REResistance.exe+9FD7258]+58]+18"
and you can set the value to anything you want by editing this line

value = 9999999
there's another way to change rp value directly through asm but to be honest i did this table to learn lua and backtracing a bit
bro I did update that line but when I pressed ok it threw an error saying incorrect number of parameters :( :( :(
oh wait i pasted the full pointer instead of this shorter one my bad
WORKS PERFECT!!! holy shit how did you figure this shit out?!! :o :o :o

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TwilightxSaga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TwilightxSaga »

jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:41 pm
TwilightxSaga wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:29 pm
jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:48 am

yeah sometimes if you press the hotkey before reloading it does that just reload again and press hotkey then you should be good.
Start Game/ Click On Ammo Code/ Start Game Bought Machibe Gun. Ran It To 23 bullets Reload And Press F2, Hangdun 0, Handgun Bullets 0 And Machine Gun Bullets 0.
awww mannn that sux ill look into it
Thanks appreciate it.

hugo0027
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hugo0027 »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:00 pm
Guys as promised! here I have not finished yet I am still working on it. Grenades, flash and molotovs dont work online.
The values ​​as survivor are harder to find ! but I'm trying to find a way to make more stack on items .

otherwise the positive point is that you can block 3 slots and put the ammunition, grass. to have unlimited ammunition and god mod use the herbs permanently. (The position of the slots is counted from the top left ).

important info! activate slots when your items are placed in slots otherwise it won't work. and deactivate them when the game is over otherwise the game will crash 50%. You also need a stack of 2 items for this to work

there is a local cheat list that you can test out ! ( rapidshare cooldown dont work online )

Having Fun ! :)
You did a good job!! Could you please find a way to change the skill points?I really want to equip more skills.

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
Guys as promised! here I have not finished yet I am still working on it. Grenades, flash and molotovs dont work online.
If you're talking about extended usage, grenades, flash and molotovs *can* work online, you just have to "refresh" them every once in a while. Lets assume for a hypothetical that you've frozen their value to 3. Keep them in a single slot, keep count of how many times you use them. When you've used all three, drop them on the ground and pick them back up, preferably in the same slot. Voila. Their "use count" will reset and they'll work again. Rinse and repeat.

Not the most ideal solution, but otherwise it works. Same workaround applies to the sprays as well.

hugo0027
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hugo0027 »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
The values ​​as survivor are harder to find ! but I'm trying to find a way to make more stack on items .

otherwise the positive point is that you can block 3 slots and put the ammunition, grass. to have unlimited ammunition and god mod use the herbs permanently. (The position of the slots is counted from the top left ).

important info! activate slots when your items are placed in slots otherwise it won't work. and deactivate them when the game is over otherwise the game will crash 50%. You also need a stack of 2 items for this to work

there is a local cheat list that you can test out ! ( rapidshare cooldown dont work online )

Having Fun ! :)
Also,can you find a way to quickly narrow the aiming range?With that,jills feverskill will cooldown more quickly.

Ay0r0ss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ay0r0ss »

Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:14 am
Ay0r0ss wrote:
If you're talking about extended usage, grenades, flash and molotovs *can* work online, you just have to "refresh" them every once in a while. Lets assume for a hypothetical that you've frozen their value to 3. Keep them in a single slot, keep count of how many times you use them. When you've used all three, drop them on the ground and pick them back up, preferably in the same slot. Voila. Their "use count" will reset and they'll work again. Rinse and repeat.

Not the most ideal solution, but otherwise it works. Same workaround applies to the sprays as well.

I already know this method but it is not practical. but it's a possibility :)

I would like to increase the amount of items we can have in inventory. but I don't know if the online server could initiate this value. that could allow to have grenades, flash molotovs to infinity.

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:05 am
I would like to increase the amount of items we can have in inventory. but I don't know if the online server could initiate this value. that could allow to have grenades, flash molotovs to infinity.
I know it was done before, but back then the inventory values weren't encrypted. Now that they are I suspect it will be a bit more difficult.

Speaking of which, when you were putting together your Mastermind table, what sort of values were the cooldowns? Floats?

Ay0r0ss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ay0r0ss »

Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:51 am
Ay0r0ss wrote:
I know it was done before, but back then the inventory values weren't encrypted. Now that they are I suspect it will be a bit more difficult.

Speaking of which, when you were putting together your Mastermind table, what sort of values were the cooldowns? Floats?
float

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:54 pm
Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:51 am
Ay0r0ss wrote:

float
Thanks, I guess I'm just not looking hard enough then, or in the right areas.

gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gn511522 »

The following additions and adjustments have been implemented for all platforms.

New features (available from October 1):

Cosmetics

・Added 5 new weapon skins.
・Added 35 new Survivor skins.
・Added 10 new Survivor gestures.
・Added 30 new sprays.
・Added 10 new creature skins.
・Added 4 new zombie gestures.
Survivor Weapons

・The new KASHIMA weapon can now be purchased from the Armory in all areas.
・The new RAI-DEN weapon can now be purchased from the Armory in areas 2 and 3.
Creatures

・A new creature, the Ne-α, has been added. It can be spawned by using the new Ne-α skill card.
Skill Cards

・Added the Decoy skill card.
Places a harmless trap to trick Survivors.
・Added the Shock Trap skill card.
Places a trap that shocks nearby Survivors when triggered. Causes temporary paralysis.
・Added the Flashbang Mine skill card.
Places a trap that emits a blinding flash when triggered. Temporarily blinds nearby Survivors and blurs their vision afterwards.
・Added the Enhancer - Invincible skill card.
Equips a launcher which fires darts that grant creatures temporary invincibility.
・Added the V-ACT Zombie skill card.
Spawns a zombie buffed with Berserker, Regen, Energy Leech, and Infection.Interrupts Bio Energy recharge for a short duration.
・Added the Reclamation Anchor skill card.
Deploys a device which projects energy tethers to nearby creatures, recharging Bio Energy if they are killed. Lasts until disabled.
・Added the Energy Leech Rifle skill card.
Equips a rifle that deals a small amount of damage and recharges Bio Energy.
・Added the Remote Regen Mod skill card.
While in hand, restores a small amount of health to creatures when they are controlled.
・Added the Remove Limiter skill card.
Immediately decrease Ultimate Skill cooldown by a certain amount.Interrupts Bio Energy recharge for a long duration.
・Added the Ne-α skill card.
Spawns a Ne-α that has an auto targeting ranged attack. (controllable)
・Added the Ne-α - Infectious skill card.
Spawns a Ne-α that has an auto targeting ranged attack and emits infectious gas. (controllable)
・Added the Barrier skill card.
Raises a protective barrier in place that blocks all Survivor projectiles and firearm attacks except for the flamethrower.
・Added the Supply Zombie skill card.
Spawns a Supply Zombie that is immediately marked on the Survivors' map. (controllable)
・Added the Deception skill card.
Makes all cameras look as if they are currently being used by the Mastermind.
・Added the Umbrella Reserves skill card.
When used, this card transforms into a random powerful skill card.Interrupts Bio Energy recharge for a short duration.
System Changes

・Increased the Equipment Point limit for all characters
・Adjusted ranks at which additional skill cards are unlocked such that all skill cards are obtained by rank 20.
Annette

・Added the new Ambush area 2 exclusive card for Annette.
Spawns a zombie without expending any Bio Energy. (controllable)
・Added the new Licker - Regen Aura area 3 exclusive card for Annette.
Spawns a Licker with a regeneration aura that shares its buff effects.
Daniel

・Added the new Synchronize Mod area 2 exclusive card for Daniel.
While in hand, up to 4 creatures in view will move in sync with the creature being controlled.
・Added the new Remote Shell area 3 exclusive card for Daniel.
Spawns a zombie with all creature buff effects and greatly increased attack power and health. Does not act unless controlled. Cannot be killed while inactive.
・The Unnatural Selection skill variant now also increases damage dealt by the Ne-α's Tentacle Spear.
Alex

・Added the new Contagion area 2 exclusive card for Alex.
Makes infected Survivors vomit. This deals damage, but also lowers their Infection Rate. Damage dealt scales with Infection Rate, but will not defeat Survivors.
・Added the new Detonator Mod area 3 exclusive card for Alex.
While in hand, all explosive traps detonate immediately after being spawned.

gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gn511522 »

anyone have mastermind table? i want unlimited energy

barsw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by barsw »

Anyone have cosmetic chests table i remember it was some months ago but i cant find and dont know if its working now .Please send if you have it .And what is amount of them and will i get banned for that

gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gn511522 »

barsw wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:24 am
Anyone have cosmetic chests table i remember it was some months ago but i cant find and dont know if its working now .Please send if you have it .And what is amount of them and will i get banned for that
thx
Last edited by gn511522 on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

barsw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by barsw »

I used cheat table for 999 cosmetic chests unblocked everything I needed but how to deactivate it ?
I mean to have amount of cosmetic chests 0?

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

gn511522 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:59 am
anyone have mastermind table? i want unlimited energy
Given that the game was just updated I suspect the majority of the mastermind table functions need to be adjusted to reach the correct memory locations. That being said, bioenergy is the easiest float to find and wouldn't be too hard to build from scratch.