Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Der Ritter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Der Ritter »

Has anyone found a new method to have RP?

The ones that are uploaded no longer work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Der Ritter on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Batoot40
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Batoot40 »

I just found a way to increase the amount of points earned per game, I'll just need to figure out a method to make it more consistent.

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

[QUOTE="Der Ritter, post: 139392, member: 43062"]

I started playing recently and wanted to increase RP points, but from what I understand there is no way to do it currently, right?

[/QUOTE]

There is, if you know how to get around encryption.

[QUOTE="floppyDude, post: 139461, member: 43016"]

Although one major problem for finding the location now is that you might run out of RP when you try narrowing down the search to exactly 1 address location.

[/QUOTE]

I have 700+ chests leftover on my alt and only own like 50% of all items. I shouldn't run out of attempts any time soon.

[automerge]1592649533[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Mrbud420, post: 139766, member: 43232"]

I can hack the umbrella credits but it takes about 5 minutes and and the address changes every game (only tried in Practice mode). I am trying to work on a pointer scan now but I am not very good with CE. I dont know know why all these people claiming the can do it wont just post their tables or at least so instructions but if anyone wants to know I'll list what I do maybe someone with more knowledge can perfect it.

Start the game go in to practice match with extended time on and open up cheat engine.

Open RER process in CE of course and set value type to 4 bytes, and scan type to unknown initial value. Do a first scan.

First scan will bring back about 1,000,000,000 results no lie. Buy ammo from the box then do a second scan using changed value scan type.

This will bring it down to a couple million results.

Switch scan to unchanged value and do next scan a bunch of times this will slowly wither away some results.

Then buy more ammo from the box and switch scan to changed value do a next scan.

after repeating this process a bunch of times you will eventually be left with one result. I changed the last results value to 150 which gives me like 3 million credits when I buy ammo from the box it changes to 999999999 on its own.

I did three pointer scans and I am still sitting at 500,000 results so I am stuck now and dont know how to find the address every game without repeating this long process and I dont know how to make scripts or tables. hopefully someone with more knowledge can figure this out and release a working table.

[/QUOTE]

You don't need to narrow down pointers that much. Even with 200k results left most of them will be the same. Just scroll through it and select a bunch of them.

[automerge]1592653068[/automerge]

I've made this new table for unopened chests. But 2 things. It seems this table can only add chest to your game, not freely edit them. So you can't remove chests. Secondly it's going to add A LOT of chests. If they ever decide to actually check save files and see someone with like 1 billion chests they know that person cheated. Then again even 700 unopened chests would prove they've cheated. Let me know if there's issues or something.

" The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .ct, .rar, .cetrainer, .cea "

Can't upload an image, nice.
Last edited by ditsygirl23 on Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Mister Modification »

Could you add the OP code to code list which is writing to the address you are pointing to when receiving a chest from daily bonus? Also what is accessing this address and uploade that cheat table again? Then I could write a script for everyone.

Would do it myself but that pointer does not work for my game version.
Last edited by Mister Modification on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

jay12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by jay12 »

found mm ultimate cd. only tested on practice mode though
Attachments
Ultimate.CT
(665 Bytes) Downloaded 78 times

Kitsune3216
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Kitsune3216 »

[QUOTE="ditsygirl23, post: 140169, member: 41071"]

There is, if you know how to get around encryption.

I have 700+ chests leftover on my alt and only own like 50% of all items. I shouldn't run out of attempts any time soon.

[automerge]1592649533[/automerge]

You don't need to narrow down pointers that much. Even with 200k results left most of them will be the same. Just scroll through it and select a bunch of them.

[automerge]1592653068[/automerge]

I've made this new table for unopened chests. But 2 things. It seems this table can only add chest to your game, not freely edit them. So you can't remove chests. Secondly it's going to add A LOT of chests. If they ever decide to actually check save files and see someone with like 1 billion chests they know that person cheated. Then again even 700 unopened chests would prove they've cheated. Let me know if there's issues or something.

" The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .ct, .rar, .cetrainer, .cea "

Can't upload an image, nice.

EDIT: Forget what I said in the CT header or here, you can add AND remove chests. If you edit the very last digit of the value you can remove/add chests. If your last 2 digits are 56 and you have 13 chests changing it to 67 will/should give you 24 chests in total. Also make sure your game SAVES after adding chests to your account. If you're like me and you have ALL items already you cannot open chests. If you were to open a chest it should auto save. In my case I need to start a practice match or go and change my MM deck to force the game to auto save. If I just edit my chest value and then quit be it normally or via alt-f4 it won't save the value. Second also, you may or may not have to earn at least 1 chest for the pointer to work. At least a friend told me it didn't work for him, because he doesn't have any at the moment. Finish your daily missions to earn a chest.

[/QUOTE]

Hi, sorry I'm a little new to this encrypted business, but I got a daily cosmetic chest, loaded up your table, but the pointer can't seem to find anything, am I doing anything wrong?

Here's a picture link for proof [MEDIA=imgur]DjsaubW[/MEDIA]

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

[QUOTE="Kitsune3216, post: 140245, member: 43030"]

Hi, sorry I'm a little new to this encrypted business, but I got a daily cosmetic chest, loaded up your table, but the pointer can't seem to find anything, am I doing anything wrong?

Here's a picture link for proof [MEDIA=imgur]DjsaubW[/MEDIA]

[/QUOTE]

It's really odd, because my friend had the same issue earlier today. I've rebooted my PC since and the table works for me on both accounts. Guess I'll check it out.

floppyDude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by floppyDude »

[QUOTE="ditsygirl23, post: 140248, member: 41071"]

It's really odd, because my friend had the same issue earlier today. I've rebooted my PC since and the table works for me on both accounts. Guess I'll check it out.

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you could include more pointers that display the same value.

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

floppyDude, post: 140249, member: 43016 wrote:
Perhaps you could include more pointers that display the same value.
Will do. Currently redoing the scan.

I've a bunch of pointers with different offsets at the bottom of the table. Let me know if it fixes it. Also I highly doubt the version number is that important, but I am using 7.0 and not CE 7.1.
Attachments
REResistanceCosmeticChestsJune21st.CT
(13.67 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Last edited by ditsygirl23 on Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

jay12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by jay12 »

[QUOTE="csta, post: 140263, member: 43408"]

I just tried this table and it kinda works...it gives us the bio weapon but the increase in bio energy is so weak it only goes up in increments of 2... it would be so much better if i went up in 5 at the very minimum i'd say the best sweet spot is 5-8 any lower and it doesn't have much affect especially when all survivors have infinite everything :(

[/QUOTE]

bioenergy recharge is a different function and finding values takes time. maybe someone else might do it.

[QUOTE="ditsygirl23, post: 140250, member: 41071"]

I've a bunch of pointers with different offsets at the bottom of the table. Let me know if it fixes it. Also I highly doubt the version number is that important, but I am using 7.0 and not CE 7.1.

[/QUOTE]

some of the pointers work. good job

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

jay12, post: 140274, member: 42481 wrote:some of the pointers work. good job
Yay. I really gotta get better at finding pointers and figuring out offsets. Hopefully next update they don't change encryption again.
Attachments
REsis Zombie Counter Freeze.CT
(678 Bytes) Downloaded 58 times

Paulbobpage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Paulbobpage »

[CODE][ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(InfiniteBioMoney,REResistance.exe,F3 0F 11 43 7C 0F 5A C3)

InfiniteBioMoney:

movss [rbx+7C],xmm3

registersymbol(InfiniteBioMoney)

[DISABLE]

InfiniteBioMoney:

db F3 0F 11 43 7C

unregistersymbol(InfiniteBioMoney)[/CODE]

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Mister Modification »

Daily Bonus gives 200 Chests.

Not tested. Tell when it works.
Attachments
REResistance.CT
(6.13 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

iHiuga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by iHiuga »

[QUOTE="Mister Modification, post: 140302, member: 698"]

Daily Bonus gives 200 Chests.

Not tested. Tell when it works.

[/QUOTE]

it's working. Thanks.
Last edited by iHiuga on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kitsune3216
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Kitsune3216 »

[QUOTE="ditsygirl23, post: 140250, member: 41071"]

[/QUOTE]

I was using 7.1, and a few of the pointers worked for me, thank you so much for your work!