Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

laimazin wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:24 pm
Boru wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:31 pm
laimazin wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:08 am
MM energy script edit this > REResistance.exe"+1F393B7
2 line need to change
I can't understand very well, you can help me?
open cheat engine and choose cheat table
Master Mind - infinite Bio Energy , the value is a scrip
move mouse on the scrip and right click and choose change scrip
there are two lines you can see "REResistance.exe"+1C43307
change 1C43307 to 1F393B7 and click OK button
finally, remember save

I did it, you have for the

Instant Cooldown Fever Skill
Quick Level Up

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Boru »

I think the table needs to be redone, as many are stopping working

deadmau5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deadmau5 »

Can you guys update the inf ammo table, non of the tables seem to work

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

hyiko wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:04 pm
Mister Modification wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:28 am
Quick Level Up Script

Gives you extra 150.000 on your level at result screen.
Use if you just edited your level and not exp.
Patched today unfortunately. Is there a line of code that needs to be changed to get it to work again?
I have a fully working table with most broken stuff. But I won't share it because this would kill the game completely.

deadmau5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deadmau5 »

Sun May 10, 2020 3:59 pm
hyiko wrote:
Quick Level Up Script

Patched today unfortunately. Is there a line of code that needs to be changed to get it to work again?
I have a fully working table with most broken stuff. But I won't share it because this would kill the game completely.
well atleast we have the infinite bio energy CT working, i guess i'll keep abusing it and hopefully will scare more players off the game until capcom fixes it

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Boru »

I think everyone should share the tables to have a crazy game

whatanuppitykunt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whatanuppitykunt »

deadmau5 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:45 pm
hyiko wrote:

well atleast we have the infinite bio energy CT working, i guess i'll keep abusing it and hopefully will scare more players off the game until capcom fixes it
Agreed. If the dude is gonna be a snot about it best to not have said anything at all. I'll just do MM with the bio from now on, better yet, as turret/gun spencer lmfao. I hate uppity pricks like that just trying to rub it in or boast about it. I hope he enjoys his dead game, being the only one enjoying cheats while playing himself as he probably did every night already anyways. I hate his ilk so much I made an account I only intended to ever post on this once just to say it.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

hyiko wrote:
Quick Level Up Script

I don't see the point in all the flexing... Like why don't you just help these dudes out and fix the level up script at least?

Having fully unlocked stuff won't kill the game, eventually in enough time, everyone will have those things unlocked.

Just because someone has all the passives unlocked doesn't make them better at the game. They still have to learn the mechanics of each character and build their character a certain way to take advantage of their strengths and weaknesses.

I dunno, I see a lot of flexing going on in terms of this game's cheat engine tables and it's kind of counter productive of the philosophy in these communities. It also makes you all hypocrites. I mean I get it, this game is online only but the dev's need to see the issues here, if they don't, it will never get fixed. You could argue the fact that sharing these tables will ruin the game, but aren't you ruining the game by making a table? I mean you sit there in your Ivory Tower and could claim that you're being a good little egg and not using the table for evil but we all know you made that table with bad intentions.

The problem here is, you just don't want the table being used against you, which is just a joke.... So basically you get to be the good guy as well as the bad guy and dictate to everyone else that they will act morally irresponsible with your all powerful cheat table? Right..... do you see the insanity here?

Just give the people the table and stop being dumb... this game is already garbage and it's dead. I myself have uninstalled it and don't intend to go back... it's such trash.

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

XRizerX wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:08 am
hyiko wrote:

I don't see the point in all the flexing... Like why don't you just help these dudes out and fix the level up script at least?

Having fully unlocked stuff won't kill the game, eventually in enough time, everyone will have those things unlocked.

Just because someone has all the passives unlocked doesn't make them better at the game. They still have to learn the mechanics of each character and build their character a certain way to take advantage of their strengths and weaknesses.

I dunno, I see a lot of flexing going on in terms of this game's cheat engine tables and it's kind of counter productive of the philosophy in these communities. It also makes you all hypocrites. I mean I get it, this game is online only but the dev's need to see the issues here, if they don't, it will never get fixed. You could argue the fact that sharing these tables will ruin the game, but aren't you ruining the game by making a table? I mean you sit there in your Ivory Tower and could claim that you're being a good little egg and not using the table for evil but we all know you made that table with bad intentions.

The problem here is, you just don't want the table being used against you, which is just a joke.... So basically you get to be the good guy as well as the bad guy and dictate to everyone else that they will act morally irresponsible with your all powerful cheat table? Right..... do you see the insanity here?

Just give the people the table and stop being dumb... this game is already garbage and it's dead. I myself have uninstalled it and don't intend to go back... it's such trash.
Just use your freetime, fix it yourself and stop being needy.
This is how I achieve things and the learning procedure is better than just cheat everyone out of your match .
I play fair until I see people cheating and then they will feel their whole behavior in a super duper cheater dump match they will lose.

Edit: QuickExpUpdatedTable
Attachments
QuickLevelUp.CT
(123.05 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Boru »

Mon May 11, 2020 11:14 am
XRizerX wrote:

This is how I achieve things and the learning procedure is better than just cheat everyone out of your match .
I play fair until I see people cheating and then they will feel their whole behavior in a super duper cheater dump match they will lose.

Thanks for table :mrgreen:
But the "Double RP at Result Screen" don't work, you can fix?

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

Mon May 11, 2020 11:14 am
XRizerX wrote:

"Stop being needy in a community where we're supposed to share things"

LOL okay bud. Whatever. I'm not even the one who needs it, I quit playing this waste of time weeks ago... which again would be wasting my time trying to figure out scripts for a game I care nothing about.

Also, I would love to "figure it out myself" except I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing and I have other responsibilities in my life... which is precisely why I leave it up to the professionals. That's like saying go fix your own plumbing / roofing / dry wall / insert just about anything here instead of paying someone to do it for you that actually knows what they're doing. LOL

Give me a break, get off your high horse. I'd say thanks for the table but I'd rather thank myself for swaying your decision to stop being an elitist and helping out the community instead of flexing your ego.

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Boru »

I would like to know how to edit a table, is it very difficult?

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ditsygirl23 »

Does anyone have a working table for RP credits? I currently sit at 4.2 million and want to remove half of it. I have all cosmetic crates and equipment already, so I can't just spend it.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

ditsygirl23 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:31 pm
Does anyone have a working table for RP credits? I currently sit at 4.2 million and want to remove half of it. I have all cosmetic crates and equipment already, so I can't just spend it.
Why do you want to be poor when you're wealthy?

There are people out there that would kill for that amount of RP and they're stuck grinding this pos game... just keep what you have and stop trying to edit things you can no longer edit.

All the information is encrypted so you need to be someone who knows how to code or knows how to hex edit properly... just keep the RP man, no one is going to ban you, this game is garbage.

There's still 3 DLC that have to come out so there will most likely be more items to buy when they release... keep your currency.

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ditsygirl23 »

XRizerX wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:41 pm
ditsygirl23 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:31 pm
Why do you want to be poor when you're wealthy?

There are people out there that would kill for that amount of RP and they're stuck grinding this pos game... just keep what you have and stop trying to edit things you can no longer edit.

All the information is encrypted so you need to be someone who knows how to code or knows how to hex edit properly... just keep the RP man, no one is going to ban you, this game is garbage.

There's still 3 DLC that have to come out so there will most likely be more items to buy when they release... keep your currency.
Because my dumbass went all out a while ago and unlocked all cosmetics. Then in the past 3 weeks I played Spencer non-stop and somehow racked up 4.2 million RP. 4.2 million RP is like 80+ crates. When Nikolai comes out I am pretty certain they won't add more than 60-80 new items to the cosmetic chest and the equipment chests will be like 800k max for all of them. I know it sounds dumb, but I'd just like to have a little bit of encouragement to play.
Like I enjoy playing, but I'd like to be able to look forward to unlocking some of the new cosmetics. Might just be my autism. I will definitely keep playing the game over the next few weeks and months and at this rate I will be able to always get everything on the day of release.

Also 3 DLCs? I mean I know we'll get a map in June from what it looks like on the roadmap, but is there any more info out there? I've heard a rumor a while ago that someone found ingame files regarding the molded enemies from RE7. Was that actually true?

Also by the way, from what I know the value is just encrypted and it's not THAT difficult to change for someone who knows how to find encrypted values. It's just I am personally not good at that, can't wrap my head around it. Also only RP and boosters are currently encrypted, unopened cosmetic chests (the ones you get from dailies) aren't encrypted. If you or someone else is interest I can update my pointer and share the table here.