Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by XRizerX »

Found a script laying around the web for infinite MM bio-energy so I incorporated it in to the quick-level up table.

If you want to change the value of quick-level up just right click the script and change the green 150000 to whatever you want. You can quit out of the game and still get the XP.

Enjoy spamming zombies! It's quite hilarious.

EDIT:

v2.0
  • Updated the table with Infinite Umbrella Credits for survivors
  • Added a script so the MM has no limit on enemies spawned (Do not exceed 38 enemies or the game will crash)
Current features:
  • Infinite Bio-Energy for Master Mind
  • No Enemy Limitations for Master Mind
  • Infinite Umbrella Credits for Survivors
  • Quick XP Gain After Match Ends (win, lose or quit out) 150, 000 XP default. [Can be changed by right clicking]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Resident Evil Resistance v2.0.CT
(19.47 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Last edited by XRizerX on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

galaxy_ds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by galaxy_ds »

XRizerX wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:58 pm
vanilla0526 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:20 pm
I would like to solve the method of invalidating infinite ammo damage
tell me!
The way to solve that is to hack an ammo stack so the ammo is infinite, not the clip.

If you make the clip infinite you can't reload your gun and therefore the game registers you as having an empty clip even if you have 999 bullets in the mag.

So yeah, you need to just lock a stack of ammo at 50 and try not to use submachine guns. Just stick to Matilda or the Shotgun, they're the best all around weapons in the game for speed / damage output.

It doesn't take long to scan for it either, just scan the initial 30 you start with, shoot some out of your gun, reload it and then scan the stack number again...

It takes about 3 scans to nail it and then just put the value at 50 and lock it... Now you have infinite ammo, so long as you don't discard the stack of ammo or expend the entire stack by using the sub machine gun.

Scanning your stack of ammo and umbrella credits takes about a minute tops at the start of a match, once you have them both going though, you're good for the rest of it.

For me it just became super tedious to bother with, I actually just play the game legit now with maxed out characters. It actually makes the game much more tolerable when you have passive damage boosters on, you don't need as much ammo to kill things.
I tried the ammo but it would close my game if I went into the armory. Trying to make a table for infinite supplies for individual slots as someone else had created but isn't functional anymore.

vanilla0526
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vanilla0526 »

galaxy_ds wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:51 am
XRizerX wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:58 pm
vanilla0526 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:20 pm
I would like to solve the method of invalidating infinite ammo damage
tell me!
The way to solve that is to hack an ammo stack so the ammo is infinite, not the clip.

If you make the clip infinite you can't reload your gun and therefore the game registers you as having an empty clip even if you have 999 bullets in the mag.

So yeah, you need to just lock a stack of ammo at 50 and try not to use submachine guns. Just stick to Matilda or the Shotgun, they're the best all around weapons in the game for speed / damage output.

It doesn't take long to scan for it either, just scan the initial 30 you start with, shoot some out of your gun, reload it and then scan the stack number again...

It takes about 3 scans to nail it and then just put the value at 50 and lock it... Now you have infinite ammo, so long as you don't discard the stack of ammo or expend the entire stack by using the sub machine gun.

Scanning your stack of ammo and umbrella credits takes about a minute tops at the start of a match, once you have them both going though, you're good for the rest of it.

For me it just became super tedious to bother with, I actually just play the game legit now with maxed out characters. It actually makes the game much more tolerable when you have passive damage boosters on, you don't need as much ammo to kill things.
I tried the ammo but it would close my game if I went into the armory. Trying to make a table for infinite supplies for individual slots as someone else had created but isn't functional anymore.
Thank you
I wanted to play with infinite ammo with a gun at Becca, but I'm sorry

DarkNexium
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkNexium »

XRizerX wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Found a script laying around the web for infinite MM bio-energy so I incorporated it in to the quick-level up table.

If you want to change the value of quick-level up just right click the script and change the green 150000 to whatever you want. You can quit out of the game and still get the XP.

Enjoy spamming zombies! It's quite hilarious.
I'm curious if the ability to force an update on the cosmetic chest number is possible given the XP is able to and that is done at the end of a match? I do know the RP has been encrypted but not sure if they put that same level of effort on the cosmetic chest awarded. Some of this is just me thinking out loud.

lloydtheduck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lloydtheduck »

Mister Modification wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:28 am
Quick Level Up Script

Gives you extra 150.000 on your level at result screen.
Use if you just edited your level and not exp.
How do I use the script? I downloaded it and opened it and it opened an old version of cheat engine. I then played a match and as far as I know, it didn't do anything when the match ended. Am I supposed to execute it somehow..? It shows up on the bottom on the cheat engine screen it says Quick Level Up and the script is in there when you go to edit it. How do I use it though..?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

lloydtheduck wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:45 am
Quick Level Up Script

How do I use the script? I downloaded it and opened it and it opened an old version of cheat engine. I then played a match and as far as I know, it didn't do anything when the match ended. Am I supposed to execute it somehow..? It shows up on the bottom on the cheat engine screen it says Quick Level Up and the script is in there when you go to edit it. How do I use it though..?
activate it, and play a round. Simple as it gets.

lloydtheduck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lloydtheduck »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:54 am
lloydtheduck wrote:
Quick Level Up Script

How do you activate it? Sorry I'm new to cheat engine. I opened the download, how do you activate it. Does the box under the word active have to have the X in it or is it supposed to be blank?

DarkNexium
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkNexium »

lloydtheduck wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:58 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:54 am
lloydtheduck wrote:

How do you activate it? Sorry I'm new to cheat engine. I opened the download, how do you activate it. Does the box under the word active have to have the X in it or is it supposed to be blank?
It is only active when the X is in that box.

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

question how i buy all the outfits with this?

meoww123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by meoww123 »

Sakurarozu wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:51 am
question how i buy all the outfits with this?
you can use exp cheat and make sure you put a lot of exp there. until 1 character hit level 999
that RP you gain every level up is enough to get all the cosmetic

meoww123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by meoww123 »

here my preference of CT for Resistance
thanks to @XRizerX for the last update

i add an option for the fever skill
it kinda have instant cooldown, but need to toggle on and off to make it work. better you put a hotkey to that

i can't find address for the personal skill, i need to learn more for searching cooldown function xD

but here my CT table, i mean modify CT table :D
edit : cooldown broke sorry :oops:
Attachments
REResistance V.2.1 Modify.CT
Personal Preferences :D
(25.17 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Last edited by meoww123 on Sat May 02, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

iHiuga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iHiuga »

meoww123 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:20 pm

it kinda have instant cooldown, but need to toggle on and off to make it work. better you put a hotkey to that

i can't find address for the personal skill, i need to learn more for searching cooldown function xD

Weapon damage does not work with "infinite items" active

galaxy_ds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by galaxy_ds »

iHiuga wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:33 pm
meoww123 wrote:

He addresses it in the table...

meoww123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by meoww123 »

iHiuga wrote:
meoww123 wrote:

yeah it kinda buggy, after out the real clip quantity. i have add note for that option in it

wavematrix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wavematrix »

meoww123 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:12 am
iHiuga wrote:
meoww123 wrote:

yeah it kinda buggy, after out the real clip quantity. i have add note for that option in it

I'll pay you $50 to make unlimited master mind bio weapon or insta cool down whichever is easier for you
if that is not enough please offer or reason with me on this thanks :)