Here is my contribution for "Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War II Steam Pack":
- Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War II GOLD v220.127.116.1128;
- Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War II Retribution v18.104.22.16823;
Each table contains a script with the following features:
Game Title : Warhammer 40K - Dawn Of War II - Chaos Rising
Game Version : 22.214.171.12428
Game Sponsor : Myself
Proces Name : DOW2.exe
Script Version: 1.0
CE Version : 6.3
Release date : 07-Oct-2013
Author : Recifense
03-Oct-13: First Release (steam)
- God Mode 
- Quick Kill 
- Minimum Resource 
- Energy Recovery 
 That's it;
 The enemy will be easy to kill; **
 Resource will not go under minimum (6300);
 That's it;
[**] It can crash the game when used against some bosses;
- Choose the game process (DOW2.EXE);
- Activate the first script;
- Then Activate the second script;
- Eneble the cheats you want to use;
CTRL+Home = Enable all cheats but Weak Foe;
CTRL+End = Disable all cheats but Weak Foe;
CTRL+PageUp = Enable Weak Foe cheat;
CTRL+PageDown = Disable Weak Foe cheat;
The table also contains (when the scripts are active) the options listed on the attached image.
The features are DISABLED by default. For enabling any of them, just change its value to 1;
Note: There are HOTKEYS. Have a look at the Table Extras for more information.
Note: The scripts use the CE commands assert and will not load if it is incompatible with the running game version.
After downloading the table, rename it to DOW2.CT and copy it to the "My Cheat Table" folder.
It is for CE 6.3
Special thanks to Samacha for testing the DOW2 GOLD on PROPHET's release.
If you are a newbie or have questions, please first have a look at:
Saluton al vi cxiuj!
Made by Recifense
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1