Saints Row: The Third

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Skooma69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Saints Row: The Third

Post by Skooma69 »

This is my biggest table ive ever shared to the public. This took me a lot of time to make, and i hope you enjoy it. I couldnt make many scripts, due to the anti debugger, but i did make a save/load pos script that worked, but i added onto it and it stopped working. so if you want i could fix that another time, or even add more to the table, but the table is huge, and has so much on it. I hope you enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Skooma's SRTT CT Ft. Cielos.CT
(137.64 KiB) Downloaded 3911 times

xNapoLeoN
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Saints Row: The Third

Post by xNapoLeoN »

Skooma69 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:53 pm
This is my biggest table ive ever shared to the public. This took me a lot of time to make, and i hope you enjoy it. I couldnt make many scripts, due to the anti debugger, but i did make a save/load pos script that worked, but i added onto it and it stopped working. so if you want i could fix that another time, or even add more to the table, but the table is huge, and has so much on it. I hope you enjoy!
Cheats works great on SRTT DX11 :D
but i can't check the superpowers . and the one hit kills just for gun ..
is there any chance you could add one hit kills melee or melee weapons ? and one hit / shot destroy object like cars or chopper ?