The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Wanted to play it but it seems that my kids scratched my disks in the closet so I had to buy it on Steam.

Here's a table I made.
It ruins most of the character building with the default settings, but casual players that are after questing and the story will surely like it.
You might want to start with tweaking the defaults though.

The game I made it for is not the vanilla Steam version.
Installed these improvements in this order:
- MGSO 3.0 final
- MGSO v 3.0 Temporary Patch 5
- MGE XE update

The reason I am pointing it out is because you'll rebuild Morrowind.exe during MGSO installation at some point. Dunno if it matters, but if the script doesn't enable, you'll have a guess why.

The script in the attached table provides:
- Pointers to Vitals, Attributes and current weapon and shield. Not much interesting here, but if you want to freeze your health or mana, this is where you look. You can also modify your weapon stats here (modifications will be lost when you exit the game or load an older save).
- Max Attrib Progression will maximize all attribute progression values when you level up during a sleep so you get to pick +5 for each attribute (regardless of having made any relevant progress).
- Cheap Casting makes sure that no matter what spell you cast, it will cost you only 1 mana.
- Skill Progression Mod allows you to develop your skills faster (does not apply to all skills but for most of them it works); was too lazy to track down skills I never used.
- Weapon Fixer will keep your currently equipped weapon at 100% durability at all times.
- Min Damage Boost will make sure your weapons swings feel stronger. Just make sure you keep the ratio between 0 and 1. I made this when I saw my Daedric weapons doing less damage than some Orcish weapons. With min boost enabled using 0.5 as the ratio, the 1-60 vs. 20-40 becomes 30-60 vs. 20-40. Much better Wink
- Weapon Reach Mod can extend your dagger to the length of a sword, a sword to the length of spear, etc. Watch out for nearby NPCs as you can easily hit them.
- Weapon Speed Mod allows you to swing your weapon faster Very Happy
- Infinite Hammer Uses ensures you don't need to buy repair hammers ever again.
- Infinite Lockpick Uses ensures you don't need to buy lockpicks ever again.
- Infinite Probe Uses ensures you don't need to buy probes ever again.
- Infinite Ingredients ensures you don't need to buy potion ingredients ever again (must have 2 of an ingredient for this work; if you have only 1, it will be taken away normally).
- Weight Limiter allows you to reduce your total weight to some upper limit. Great for hauling tons of crap around without encumbrance issues. If you ever get a "you are encumbered" message, drop an item and pick it up again.
- Item Charge Regen Mod allows your enchanted items to recharge faster. I think it applies only to the current one, can't remember.
- Min. Gold will ensure you have a min. amount of gold. It is triggered whenever you open conversation with someone (i.e. 'activate' an NPC).
- Min. Merchant Gold will ensure that merchants have a min. amount of gold. It is triggered whenever you click 'Barter' during a conversation. Won't happen the first time you want to barter with a merchant though. Just close dialog and open again when you meet a new merchant.
- Enchantment Bypass lets you add stronger enchantments to weaker materials by the way of bypassing the check on the 'Enchantment' value. Hold both CTRL and ALT when you click the 'Buy' button. Note: the rest are unchanged, meaning that you will still need to have enough gold and cast cost must be less than the charge.

Update #1
Two wrong jumps: one infinite loop and one crash. Copy-paste errors, sorry, please re-download.
Found some throwing stars and that triggered the crash.

Update #2
Finally found a probe worth keeping (grandmaster's), so I added Infinite Probe Uses.

Update #3
Added Enchantment Bypass.

Update #4
Item Charge Regen Mod now applies to equipped weapon, too.

Done with the game. No more updates for a decade now

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Morrowind.CT
(55.13 KiB) Downloaded 1468 times

eso cheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Post by eso cheater »

IS this for the most recent elder scrolls game the online one made in like 2016?

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

eso cheater wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:12 pm
IS this for the most recent elder scrolls game the online one made in like 2016?
Child... what is wrong with your brain

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

eso cheater wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:12 pm
STOP! You have violated the law! Pay the court a fine, or serve your sentence! Your stolen goods are now forfeit!