Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
marco320
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Post by marco320 »

not working here, please update when possible.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EYARG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EYARG »

I'm Guessing there won't be an update to this table until version 1.0.6 update comes out.

Divines
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Divines »

Update please

hei28ssk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hei28ssk »

any update

RuanitoLoks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RuanitoLoks »

So, I think they should update this table. The game is awesome. :D

Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yoyo2000 »

Hello everyone, sorry for no update, I do not have the game currently. I would be interested to do another trainer but I want to learn first how to configure auto assembly so I don't have to update each time the games update and so it works for everyone not just some people. Cheers.

EYARG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EYARG »

I don't know if this helps but here is a page on the basics of auto assembly in cheat engine. It also has links ro other information regarding auto assembly at the bottom of the page.

[Link]

lilfella
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lilfella »

game updated to 1.0.6.10
can the cheat table be updated please
many thanks in advance

lanetlikarga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lanetlikarga »

Will there be a new table for version 1.0.6?

lilfella
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lilfella »

1.0.7 coming soon

Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yoyo2000 »

Hello everyone, I learned how to do AOB scripts and I was eager to update this table but when I play for more than 5 minutes my pc goes to over 90 degrees. This game is the only one where this happens. I will clean up the dust from the pc and change the thermal paste these days and will try again. If the temp is under 80 degrees you can expect an update soon, otherwise I give up on this game until they optimize it properly. GTA 5 keeps my pc at under 70 degrees, I am not going to burn it for a game because I have no money to change it. Cheers.

LE: I super cleaned my fans from dust and changed the thermal paste with the best on the market. Still going over 70 degrees. The dev messed up the optimization when they said they made it better lol. I give up on this game.

BurningFire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BurningFire »

Yoyo2000 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:34 am
Hello everyone, I learned how to do AOB scripts and I was eager to update this table but when I play for more than 5 minutes my pc goes to over 90 degrees. This game is the only one where this happens. I will clean up the dust from the pc and change the thermal paste these days and will try again. If the temp is under 80 degrees you can expect an update soon, otherwise I give up on this game until they optimize it properly. GTA 5 keeps my pc at under 70 degrees, I am not going to burn it for a game because I have no money to change it. Cheers.

LE: I super cleaned my fans from dust and changed the thermal paste with the best on the market. Still going over 70 degrees. The dev messed up the optimization when they said they made it better lol. I give up on this game.
What exactly did you try and do to optimize the game? Did you change in-game settings and such right? Changed the resolution to your native screen.

Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yoyo2000 »

BurningFire wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:40 pm
Yoyo2000 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:34 am

What exactly did you try and do to optimize the game? Did you change in-game settings and such right? Changed the resolution to your native screen.
I tried everything, lowest resolution possible, lowest graphics etc. The game is very badly optimized, this issue was not present in the first versions of the game. This game puts my gpu and cpu temp over 95 degrees while Cyberpunk keeps it at 70. That should say everything there is to say about this game. I will try it from time to time and if I see the temp issue fixed, I'll update the table with scripts.

C0nfig84
Cheater
Cheater

Post by C0nfig84 »

Game just got a major update, be awesome if someone could update the table to work with latest patch

Thanks in advance

marcosm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marcosm »

Hi, I just created an account to of course bother all the people here and request if could this be updated.
Thank you :)