Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lacoste86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lacoste86 »

42200 Hello can you add to your cheat table general risk factor and exposition risk factor and your table is perfect like this table i give you the tabl that can help you find the codes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Drug Dealer Simulator v1.0.5.2 (Made For Steam).CT
(22.39 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
Last edited by lacoste86 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

MCInferno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MCInferno »

[QUOTE="lacoste86, post: 138017, member: 42528"]

[USER=42200]@MansonJr[/USER] Hello can you add to your cheat table general risk factor and exposition risk factor and your table is perfect like this table i give you the tabl that can help you find the codes

[/QUOTE]

I also tried to find the risks factors. I found them and everything works fine. But when loaded my game on the next day, the house in which I saved the game was empty. This was my cocain warehouse. Round about 5 kg were lost. :( So be carefull with some codes.

lacoste86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lacoste86 »

[USER=42561]@MCInferno[/USER]

hello if I share it is because it works very well I have no problem with drugs that have disappeared

this cheat table comes from Mr fearlessrevolution on youtube I don't like at all this person who asks for money for this cheat table [USER=42200]@MansonJr[/USER]

does a very good job and i would like him to add general risk factor and exposure risk factor on his cheat table

that's why I shared this cheat table

C0nfig84
Cheater
Cheater

Post by C0nfig84 »

Loving the table man, any news on an update

leeharris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leeharris »

if anyone knows how to get the time on the cheat engine so i can change the time in game if someone can pm me and let me know how to thx oh and also if someone help me get coordinates thats would be a bonus :)
Last edited by leeharris on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yoyo2000 »

So, I'm back with an update. Enjoy.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BDURwzb.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/V3cZQ9H.png[/IMG]

I am getting my hands on an older game version so I can get the coordinates for different spots. That way I will make a coordinates cheat really soon. Cheers.

LE: Okay, I got the coordinates and the pointers, but the problem is that the pointers change immediately to previous value when changed automatically. No idea how to fix this :(
Last edited by Yoyo2000 on Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="Yoyo2000, post: 140264, member: 39805"]

So, I'm back with an update. Enjoy.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BDURwzb.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/V3cZQ9H.png[/IMG]

I am getting my hands on an older game version so I can get the coordinates for different spots. That way I will make a coordinates cheat really soon. Cheers.

[/QUOTE]

You should be able to edit now

djsanja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by djsanja »

[url=https://ibb.co/8g49zy2][img]https://i.ibb.co/RT4chXP/1.jpg[/img][/url]

Why it didn´t work by me ?

Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yoyo2000 »

Thank you STN.

Djsanja, I have no idea honestly. Does the table from Mr Manson work? If it doesn't, maybe you have older version of the game and you can try DDS- 3rd Merged table for 1.0.4.11.1 which you can find at around page 7 (direct link in the first post) if I remember correctly. Hope you find something to work for you.
Last edited by Yoyo2000 on Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

djsanja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by djsanja »

[QUOTE="Yoyo2000, post: 140277, member: 39805"]

Thank you STN.

Djsanja, I have no idea honestly. Does the table from Mr Manson work? If it doesn't, maybe you have older version of the game and you can try DDS- 3rd Merged table for 1.0.4.11.1 which you can find at around page 7 (direct link in the first post) if I remember correctly. Hope you find something to work for you.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the super quick answer, also because of the version, I have the game Original from Steam and it says 1.0.5.2

[IMG]https://s12.directupload.net/images/200621/7lj7nb2s.jpg[/IMG]

So I can't think of why that works for you and not for me except that your CheatEngine settings are different or any add-ons are active, it is totally comical or not?

does anyone have a tip what could be?
Last edited by djsanja on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yoyo2000 »

Does any of the other tables work for you? My table has mostly pointers from the other tables, I added very little in this one. I have CE 7.1 with default settings and no add-ons.

Please remember that to see stats, you have to press tab first to initiate them. Same for reputation, you have to open the laptop. Hope it helps.

LE: I found the correct object for Y coordinates so I should come back soon with pointers. Maybe someone wants to recreate the hotkeys for all locations like in previous tables.

LE2:Here it is, coordinates added. Hopefully they work for everyone. Bonus: Hotkey set: arrow up to jump 10000 and arrow left to jump 2000 (over any building in the game). Enjoy.
Attachments
DDSCT1.0.5.2CombinedV2.CT
(76.8 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Last edited by Yoyo2000 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

MansonJr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MansonJr »

Sorry i been very absent, due to personal matters, well, i understand your problem.

In the new version there are 2 variables for the Y position or altitude position. One for the sight view (Your camera) and another one, that is where you'r "feets" are. didn't take a look on your table, but i figured it out when you said "It works but for some reason it returns to the old position". That happened to me the firs week and i was banging my head over the table.

The next week a made a deep analisis on all variables and found another one a little "lower" that made the trick and that was the true value to change.

But good news is "The job is done", I have Teleport working. Yay!

I'm attaching my current version, I't may have some points not working, but mostly it is, Please if this table is used for make a new ones i would like to at least have some credit :p i rewrited the teleport section to adapt it to the older ones, so all the pointers are new (a hard search between more than 1millon pointers each).

Hope it help as usual and please don't make money with this.. Seeing Mr. goldriber (or how he calls) selling the others people work hurt.

Sorry for not integrating the other table script (Pockets items, stats etc) i didn't had any chance time but feel free to modify this or use the pointers :)
Attachments
DrugDealerSimulatorComfort-v8-By MansonJr.CT
(164.63 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Last edited by MansonJr on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yoyo2000 »

Thanks for the explanation, I was wondering why some objects are lower that the others but they all move at the same time more or less.

GhoSTSighT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Post by GhoSTSighT »

Can we get an update for v1.0.5.3 .Thank you

df2darkstar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Post by df2darkstar »

Please update for v1.0.5.3. Thank you!