Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mrgreene
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Post by Mrgreene »

HeisenbergFx wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:54 am
petrak420 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:56 am
Here you go. Also with with bank amount modification. version 1.1.0.25
For anyone that wishes, I've modified this cheat table to also include now Health, Stamina.
I've removed the Russian text references, renamed the skills to their appropriate names, changed the super jump value to add only 500 instead of 1000.(While also making MB 4, or the thumb button on compatible mice, to the jump instead of the R key)

Removed teleports and added F1 teleport as the main apartment you start in, F2 as the "Deadtown Warehouse".
I've added "Camp #174" to the reputation list.
I'm working on getting the rest of the games sections reputation pointers to add.

Hope you guys enjoy!

NOTE: to use backpack modifier better, right click "GetBackpack" and click "Change script" to be able to grab more backpack slots when using duffle bags, etc.
Also, do not lock backpack or pocket values, or else when you drop that item or backpack, you will crash.
hey, all i get is ??? for anything player related besides cords anything im doing wrong?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HeisenbergFx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HeisenbergFx »

Mrgreene wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 10:01 pm
HeisenbergFx wrote:
petrak420 wrote:
For anyone that wishes, I've modified this cheat table to also include now Health, Stamina.
I've removed the Russian text references, renamed the skills to their appropriate names, changed the super jump value to add only 500 instead of 1000.(While also making MB 4, or the thumb button on compatible mice, to the jump instead of the R key)

Removed teleports and added F1 teleport as the main apartment you start in, F2 as the "Deadtown Warehouse".
I'm working on getting the rest of the games sections reputation pointers to add.

Hope you guys enjoy!

NOTE: to use backpack modifier better, right click "GetBackpack" and click "Change script" to be able to grab more backpack slots when using duffle bags, etc.
Also, do not lock backpack or pocket values, or else when you drop that item or backpack, you will crash.
hey, all i get is ??? for anything player related besides cords anything im doing wrong?
I believe you need certain progression-based missions to be done first before some values are found.

fireinlondra77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fireinlondra77 »

Has anyone tried to create a pointer for the "Has Drug Check" values (I'm talking about the pointers in the "DDSCTWeedUpdate1.0.5.2" table of MansonJr)? I've tried for three days but seems a real mess: I usually can find two "byte" values, both switch to 1 and 0 (where 1 means "has drugs" and 0 means "hasn't drugs"), but when I try to make a pointer out of these values and I restart the game to test them, it never works. So I tried to scan multiple times to find better pointers but it never works.

I also tried to create two multilevel pointers but when I scan for the addresses which are writing to these values, I find thousand of possible results, with no idea about the right address to follow. Moreover, sometimes, instead of two I can find four "byte" values, all switching from 1 to 0 based on weather I have drugs or not, and when I try to set these values to zero, the game crashes in less than one minute...

So... mission impossible?

DarkyKira
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkyKira »

HeisenbergFx wrote:
petrak420 wrote:

Hope you guys enjoy!

Personally, my health, stamina, pockets, backpack do not work (are there signs everywhere? )
The latest version of the game

Placebo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Placebo »

Does anyone have a clue how to make locked gates always unlocked, or how to make a instant lockpick script?

xGeek007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xGeek007 »

Any update on this one?

CoRuJa_PvH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CoRuJa_PvH »

??? update ???