Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Yoyo2000
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Post by Yoyo2000 »

I can't see them either, from pc...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

lol well pardon the dumb question, but what's the best free way to upload pictures nowadays? apparently the dropbox img links didn't work

kraigh98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kraigh98 »

Hi, a good free one is [Link]

Regards

Kraig

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

I uploaded them to my google photo's account and updated the OP with new img links. Hopefully that solves the issue. Thanks for the pointer @kraigh98

Edit: As a side note, I have been slowly tinkering the table, adding a few more TP locations. As a part of this, I'm trying to make sure all the Area Reputation pointers are as accurate as I can get, though it seems to depend a lot on what difficulty / gamesave slot (1-5) / whether or not you've reloaded a save after already being connected with CE (this can force-shift memory addresses to new locations). To account for all the variables, Extra PointerScan Results will be provided as a separate drop-down tab. I'll be uploading it before too much longer, though I'm curious when the next patch will be out.

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

Here's what I've got so far:
  1. New Feature:
    • Equipment / Furniture Slots (from Workstation and Furniture mode)
      • Disclaimer - I only began working on this section TODAY within the last few hours. I found the Equipment Slots (from workstation) whist in the MAIN APARTMENT. Starting scanning for pointers. Once I had a decent-enough pointer list, I updated my table and felt finished. But I started to wonder what would happen if you went to another safehouse. As it turns out, I've overwritten all of my saves with other safehouses! So, I hacked my bank account so that I had $696,969.00 and bought the Supermarket Area Safehouse (Alt+ Numeric 1 for TP). Next went to the Furniture shop and the Drug Store to purchase all the necessary items so that I could test my pointers list.
      • As soon as I entered my second safehouse, something strange happened. My pointers list suddenly changed and started pointing at new addresses. SWEET, IT WORKED, RIGHT? Well.... sort of. For me, those pointers which were previously pointing at Equipment Slots 1-5 (while in main apartment) were now pointing at new memory locations corresponding to the FURNITURE MODE Slots 1-5 (while in Supermarket Area Safehouse). TP'd back and forth between the two locations for a while to verify my findings. Even traveled once by foot and got my bootyhole searched by Captain Fingers at the border crossing.
      • For example, if my pointers are working correctly as is, while standing in the Main Apartment, those pointers will correspond to your Equipment Mode Slots (accessible from the Work Station). If you then walk down the stairs, cross into Sector B, and walk into the Supermarket Area Safehouse, the moment you enter the building, those pointers will switch to new locations, which correspond to the FURNITURE MODE of the current building.
      • I suspect this has something to do with the fact that you cannot upgrade the Main Apartment (which is kind of garbo imho).
  2. New Teleport Locations:
    • Kennel
      • (Alt + numeric 3)
    • Two Towers
      • (Alt + numeric 4)
    • Eastern Slums
      • (Alt + numeric 5)
  3. Other Keybind Changes
    • Crowd-favorite "Bunny Hop" command (increase Z position current by 1500)
      • Shift + Space Bar
    • TP to East Old Town (Alt + F2)
      • I felt the initial position was a little too open, so I moved it to a safer spot. Still need to do this with the Stink.
  4. Updated and Expanded PointerScan results
Attachments
DDS- 4th Merged table for 1.0.4.11.1.CT
Equipment/Furniture Slots, New TP locs, keybinds, pointer updates
(912.58 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

nino94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nino94 »

need update guys

[automerge]1590604451[/automerge]

who will update 1st? :D

[automerge]1590605778[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Yoyo2000, post: 130967, member: 39805"]

Hello

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Anonymous4life, post: 131420, member: 39943"]

T

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="SevenLife, post: 131936, member: 38568"]

[B]Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table Coord + Tp[/B]

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="olifr, post: 132354, member: 7864"]

Ops

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="RebelHellion, post: 132961, member: 40383"]

Just made

[/QUOTE]

guys need update :D
Last edited by nino94 on Wed May 27, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

:D
Last edited by hollybunny on Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

Hi guys. Just checked back. Been away for about a week or so. I'm so excited for the new update! I haven't even dug into it yet. As I write this, I've got my very first PointerScan running in the background. I found the XYZ Coordinates again, so once I get some stable pointers for the new patch, i'll update the table so that teleport will work again. I'll update the rest as I am able without losing my mind.

MansonJr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MansonJr »

Final Edit: Just removing older table. see below posts.

[B]Edit2: [/B]Fixing on a lot of pointers, and more reputations. I'm gonna start working on pockets, stats and that are clearily visible but... i cannot figure out how to get pointers for hidden values...

I still don't know how to figure out position, gang reputation, expo and risk factors... etc.. ¿Any clue?

[B]Edit:[/B] Updated i did some pointers for Money bank, Backpack slots, Weight and Height, Backpack Slots 1-7 and First oldwest reputation only.

It's taking me to long since it's my first time doing these things xD and trying to do a lot of testing cuz a lot of pointers results still come out every restart and loop sorry if it not works.

At least my 6 times restarting the game i found usable pointers always, I'm still getting them more accurate but i don't know how to go faster.

I still don't figure out how to get my actual position to take back teleport again, can someone give me a hand on it? Also I'm getting nothing to modify furtinure weight and height. ¿Any Clue?

Edit 2: 80 views and no feedback? :/

[B]Original:[/B]

--------------------------------------------

Hi!

While waiting i tried to follow the tutorial to find the has drugs values.

I had a lot of pointer results, but seems i found finally 3 only important.

1 of it (Check 3, is kinda strange) I been testing this around for 1 hour (Restarting the game several times).

And seems to work for me, I made this table toggleable with F2 and F3 (you can change it to your convinience)

When you press F2 you will set the has drug value to 0 and police will not find any drug on you.

If you Press F3, you unlock the value (I always unlock after police checks).

Hope it works or help someone.

I did this because i don't know how to retrieve actual position to work on teleports and more things i don't know how to pop up :(
Last edited by MansonJr on Sun May 31, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.

C0nfig84
Cheater
Cheater

Post by C0nfig84 »

Thanks for the updates <3

leeharris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leeharris »

[USER=40383]@RebelHellion[/USER]

I personally like your tables the most do u think u could get yours updated asap as there are no tables that i can use that do what i need to do right now and urs are the ones that always have them so please update as fast as u can :)

MansonJr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MansonJr »

Well there we go my last update, fixed more pointers for reputation, backpack slots, money, etc...

I cannot make the teleporter i don't know how to pop up hidden values or edit older lost pointers from previous tables.

All this table is made on my own because i'm just learning a bit of this but now i'm stucked.

Meanwhile sommeone solves the teleport problems or explains me how to find it, i found another curious value to make easier the travels.

You always wondered to go trough sewers teleporters with your backpack? Are you tired from police controls and want a easier way? Don't have enought knowledge to make teleporter work?! Well i found the solution for You! (Me), I placed on this table another value "Backpack Equiped".

If you put it to 0, when you have backpack equiped you will be able to go trough sewers with your favorite backpack!

CAUTION: Use it wisely, for the game it look like you don't have any backpack equiped, but the items are inside do not worry!, DO NOT PICK ANOTHER BACKPACK or try to trow it. Be wise man!

I hope it helps someone if not, well, I tried.
Attachments
DrugDealerSimulatorComfort-v7-By MansonJr.CT
(103.81 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

leeharris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leeharris »

thanks for trying ur best man ive been waiting for a updated table i check it out [USER=42200]@MansonJr[/USER]

Lemoncats
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lemoncats »

[USER=42200]@MansonJr[/USER] thanks for the table man, first one I've found that works for the new update, also literally made this account to tell you the backpack off thing is awesome, love being able to use the sewer with a bag. keep up the good work :)

MansonJr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MansonJr »

Good news, i found 2 of the 3 values for position, after a full day of try's.

I hope this week can get it working properly.. I got like 600k of pointers so i need to filter them T_T plus 3 positions 1,8mill T_T i wish i had a laptop and more knowledge of cheat engine, with another computer executing the game and other sending the pointers data will short this process.

As soon as possible i will publish an update.