Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Post by Warda »

Yoyo2000 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:05 pm
BurningFire wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:40 pm
Yoyo2000 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:34 am
Hello everyone, I learned how to do AOB scripts and I was eager to update this table but when I play for more than 5 minutes my pc goes to over 90 degrees. This game is the only one where this happens. I will clean up the dust from the pc and change the thermal paste these days and will try again. If the temp is under 80 degrees you can expect an update soon, otherwise I give up on this game until they optimize it properly. GTA 5 keeps my pc at under 70 degrees, I am not going to burn it for a game because I have no money to change it. Cheers.

LE: I super cleaned my fans from dust and changed the thermal paste with the best on the market. Still going over 70 degrees. The dev messed up the optimization when they said they made it better lol. I give up on this game.
What exactly did you try and do to optimize the game? Did you change in-game settings and such right? Changed the resolution to your native screen.
I tried everything, lowest resolution possible, lowest graphics etc. The game is very badly optimized, this issue was not present in the first versions of the game. This game puts my gpu and cpu temp over 95 degrees while Cyberpunk keeps it at 70. That should say everything there is to say about this game. I will try it from time to time and if I see the temp issue fixed, I'll update the table with scripts.
Yeah I had the same issue, the game was so poorly optimised with that update it was unreal. (no pun intended)

Since then they've addressed that issue and it's a lot better than it was - though notably I still get frame drops in certain areas, but certainly not a major cause for concern.

Nice table, just came across it - if you ever do wish to update it, you should find it easier to play now with the new optimisation patches.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warda »

Fixed the issue - forgot it had auto defaulted to Windows Debugger instead of VEH.
Last edited by Warda on Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warda »

Decided to upload a copy of my current table after a few requests. It's not complete by any means - I anticipate there will be a game update very soon so I'm holding off from updating everything else. However, here is a more recent copy of the table if anyone wants to use it. Should work with the latest version of the game (Steam - V1.0.7.19)

Features:

> Skill Points & Individual Skill Levels
> Pocket Item Quantity Editor
> Backpack Size/Weight
> Reputation Editor
> Super Jump (Press "R" to use)

---

1) Attach the Cheat Table to DrugDealerSimulator.
2) Modify values at your leisure.

Note:

Skill Editor - to edit skills, first bring up the skill page and the addresses will update.
Backpack/Inventory - may need to open the inventory window first. Must be wearing a backpack ofc to adjust size/weight.
Super Jump can be rebound to any other key, just collapse the --------- tab and right click the "Y-Pos Main" and change the hotkey.
Attachments
DDS Main.CT
V1.0.7.19
(21.02 KiB) Downloaded 952 times
DDS Super Jump.CT
V1.0.7.19
(7.69 KiB) Downloaded 214 times

marco320
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marco320 »

Warda wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:22 pm
Decided to upload a copy of my current table after a few requests. It's not complete by any means - I anticipate there will be a game update very soon so I'm holding off from updating everything else. However, here is a more recent copy of the table if anyone wants to use it. Should work with the latest version of the game (Steam - V1.0.7.19)

Features:

> Backpack Size/Weight
> Reputation Editor

---

Note:

Skill Editor - to edit skills, first bring up the skill page and the addresses will update.
Backpack/Inventory - may need to open the inventory window first. Must be wearing a backpack ofc to adjust size/weight.
Super Jump can be rebound to any other key, just collapse the --------- tab and right click the "Y-Pos Main" and change the hotkey.
don't worked here, every option keeps "??"

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warda »

Is that with the Steam version of the game?

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saucefar »

Warda can you please fix the jump, when you crawl over any wall or fence while using the super jump your animation are stuck and you can't move anywhere forcing you to restart.

Steam version.

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warda »

saucefar wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:53 pm
Warda can you please fix the jump, when you crawl over any wall or fence while using the super jump your animation are stuck and you can't move anywhere forcing you to restart.

Steam version.
I'll have a closer look - it's the main reason I put the Super Jump as a different key to that of the default Jump Key to avoid this happening. The game soft locks when the animation doesn't finish. Since the player's Y-position doesn't match where the game thinks it should be, it doesn't progress the animation.

Best advice is don't use the jump and super jump together and you won't have an issue. I use spacebar (jump default) for vaulting only, otherwise super jump is used for everything else pretty much.

Otherwise, are the other features working?

FNAF VR HW
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FNAF VR HW »

DO YOU ADD "NOT DETECTABLE" IN THE NEXT UPDATE? YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVE THIS, IF YOU TAKE IT THROUGH THE GAME, BUT WE WANT IT BECAUSE WE CAN WALK ABOUT THE STREET (WITH OR WITHOUT DRUGS), PASS TO SECTOR B WITH DRUGS WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THE POLICE, INCREASING THE CLIENT'S ADDICTION WITHOUT THE POLICE STOPPING AND ETC ... PLEASE! # WE WANT IT!
Last edited by FNAF VR HW on Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackcenturion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackcenturion »

Warda wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:22 pm

Features:

> Backpack Size/Weight
> Reputation Editor

---

Note:

For some reason, the bank account balance showed as "??" in my game, other things seemed fine. Steam version 1.0.7.19. I added things like money and drugs to the table but did not save the table 'cause the values wouldn't work the next time after reloading the game.

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warda »

Oh sorry I left that in by mistake, ignore it ha

There's still remnants on my old table in there. I haven't started work on a fully updated table as I suspect a game update is due very soon with the announcement of new DLC.

SevenLife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SevenLife »

Hi ! it's been a long day !
This is a update for the last version, X Y Z coords with hotkey to TP:
Alt + NUMPAD1 = Safe house
Alt + NUMPAD2 = old town east
Alt + NUMPAD3 = old market
Alt + NUMPAD4 = night club
Alt + NUMPAD5 = Graveyard
Alt + NUMPAD6 = Dragon
Alt + NUMPAD7 = out of bound

This time, it's not pointer stuff but Array of bytes so that mean every update (Hopefully) when you press "Enable", they will update the coords and always found them !

*Kiss*
Attachments
TpDealerSimulator-Win64-Shipping.CT
(8.61 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

oto45
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oto45 »

SevenLife wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 11:17 pm
Hi ! it's been a long day !
This is a update for the last version, X Y Z coords with hotkey to TP:
Alt + NUMPAD1 = Safe house
Alt + NUMPAD2 = old town east
Alt + NUMPAD3 = old market
Alt + NUMPAD4 = night club
Alt + NUMPAD5 = Graveyard
Alt + NUMPAD6 = Dragon
Alt + NUMPAD7 = out of bound

This time, it's not pointer stuff but Array of bytes so that mean every update (Hopefully) when you press "Enable", they will update the coords and always found them !

*Kiss*

the AOB scan address is outdated. please help. i suck at AOB scanning

oto45
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oto45 »

Nevermind. i managed to figure out the new AOB addresses.

aobscan(arraystart, ?? ?? ?? C5 ?? ?? ?? C6 ?? ?? ?? 43 ?? ?? ?? 42 ?? ?? ?? 42 ?? ?? ?? 42 ?? ?? ?? 42 ?? ?? ?? C5 ?? ?? ?? C6 ?? ?? ?? 43 00 00 00 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 ?? 00 00 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? C5 ?? ?? ?? C6)

Enjoy! :)

oto45
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oto45 »

I have updated SevenLife's TP cheat table with the latest AOBScan and included more TP waypoints. hotkeys inside zip file
Attachments
DrugDealerSimulator(more teleport waypoints).zip
(31.48 KiB) Downloaded 202 times

SevenLife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SevenLife »

I didn't test the Aob till the end game (because it's very long and 'im bored of this game :p), i scan it till the begining so yeah, some byte may change :/