Simple table for Gal*Gun: Double Peace, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.
1. Tested game version Update 1 64-bit. May work on other versions.
1. Level Stats.
"Charge Shot Set to Massive?" sets Charge Shot to massive.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- Doki-Doki Mode Time Limit
2. Student Stats.
"Measurements Progress Set to Instant?" sets Measurements progress to instant.
3. Student Doki-Doki Mode Stats.
"Doki-Doki Gauge Set to Massive?" sets Doki-Doki Gauge to massive.
"Doki-Doki Touch Set to Massive?" sets Doki-Doki Touch to massive and completes Doki-Doki Mode.
1. Tested game version 64-bit. May work on other versions.
2. Player Stats.
"HP Set to Max?" sets HP to max (effectively Godmode).
"Heart Gauge Set to Max?" sets Heart Gauge to max.
"Mote-Mote Points Set to Massive?" sets Mote-Mote Points to massive.
"Angel Feather Set to Massive?" sets Angel Feather to massive.
"Attributes Set to Max?" sets Attributes to max.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1