Final Fantasy XII NTSC & International Zodiac PCSX2 v1.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Final Fantasy XII NTSC & International Zodiac PCSX2 v1.2

Post by STN »

Made by Entrophy

Started playing again look for a table there was only basic stuff so I made one with more features. Ill explain more in detail of the more interesting stuff. This is a work in progress.

Stats, Permanent and Temp
Lp
Gill
Chain
Instant actions
Buffer
Inventory(Weapon Editor, READ BELOW)

International Additions:
Mist Bars
All the new weapon IDs
Get every spell
Testing:
"Godmode"
"Double Exp & Lp"
(More info below)

Master Switch: In my table you'll see these "Master Switch" thing all over its just an easy way I put in to change everyone of the addresses below it with one easy press.Freezing it will also affect all the other addresses.

Temp Stats: Hp, Mp, AtkPower, Strength Etc. if you use this at all just freeze the values anything that would change you stats (like equipping stuff).

Permanent Stats: Hp, Mp, Strength, Magicka Power, Speed, Vitality. Equip or level to see changes.

Chain: This has the Item drop rate and the monster youre chaining, so you dont have to lose the chain if you know the monster ID (I have not added these)

Instant Actions: Exactly what it says, instant attacks, magicks, anything that takes a bar happens instantly. Magic SEEMS to get hung up after the cast goes off but I believe its still quicker with it on.

Buffer/Group Buffer: Single character or your whole group (excluding Guests) Have most buffs Value:30588 this has every buff but Lure, Reflect, and Berserk.

Inventory: WARNING do NOT give yourself any item out of the blue. (If you dont have Hi-Potions dont give yourself any until you get some)

Get every spell code: Is just that, with a key combo you can obtain ALL of the magicks or reset every spell youve learned there is no inbetween. You can buy back your spells after resetting.

Show off some of the cheats here including how to change a weapon.
[Link]

HOW TO CHANGE A WEAPON:
The new international weapons are in with the old but they have their ID right next to their name.

Step 1: Sell all your unused shit.
Step 2: Pick the weapon you want to change (Something u can buy) in the example Ill use a Broadsword its ID is 1
I pick the broadsword because of the easy id and its the first item in the shop
Step 3: Pick the item you want. In the example I chose Zodiac Spear its ID is 53
Step 3.5: Make sure you have the License for the weapon.
Step 4: Buy the Broadsword
Step 5: Navigate to Weapon in Inventory & IDs tab (Inventory<Weapon Editor) Find the Broadsword Its under 1H Swords and change its value to 0 this is very important
Step 6: Go to the zodiac spear its under spears change its value from 0 to 1. (Its taking place of the broadsword I just bought.
Step 7: Now open the ID Editor tab and find a 1. There should ONLY BE ONE change it to 53.
Step 8: Refresh your equipt menu (open & close it).
Step 9: Kill some shit with your new Zodiac Spear.

(Testing)
These can be used without anything clashing if they are at value 0 before starting

Godmode: The code makes you immune to all physical, magical and status attacks as well as having 0 mp costs, and instant attacking and magicks (you dont have to use the other instant codes) and gives a small physical damage boost.

Double Exp & Lp: Only use this early on or if the value for the character is still 0

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FFXIIZJS.CT
(310.23 KiB) Downloaded 1005 times