Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First, To Activate: YYY)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.
V1000 - 2020-04-09
1. Tested game version V1.2 32-bit. May work on other versions.
"Health Set to Max?" sets Health to max.
"Mana Set to Max?" sets Mana to max.
"Shuffle Time Set to 0?" sets Shuffle Time to 0.
"Stats Set to Massive?" sets Stats to massive.
"Resources Set to Massive?" sets Money, Upgraders, Removers to massive.
"Loot Options Set to Massive?" sets Loot Options to massive.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- "Player Stats -> Being Stats -> runCtrl -> currentRun". Some run flags.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1