Endzone a World Apart 1.2.8334.16234 + DLC **Updated (5/5/23) **

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
iplaygames
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Endzone a World Apart (Early access) 0.7.7 **v3**

Post by iplaygames »

been having frustrating problem with v0.7.7458.17368.....

i used the the fearlessrevolution trainer....

i got a surplus of settler from the kids then there was thrist warning with like 10 settlers and people died and my surplus got wiped out...

but heres the thing ,with the resource multipling cheat , i had water distribution online and my water storage was high...

so what the heck was wrong?

i 'm not even sure if this case was bug with the cheat or the build version.... i'm not pleased....

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iplaygames
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iplaygames »

Last edited by iplaygames on Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

outsider2k1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by outsider2k1 »

iplaygames wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:20 pm
been having frustrating problem with v0.7.7458.17368.....

i used the the fearlessrevolution trainer....

i got a surplus of settler from the kids then there was thrist warning with like 10 settlers and people died and my surplus got wiped out...

but heres the thing ,with the resource multipling cheat , i had water distribution online and my water storage was high...

so what the heck was wrong?

i 'm not even sure if this case was bug with the cheat or the build version.... i'm not pleased....
fearlessrevolution Trainer did say trainer doesn't work with food and tool production and I believe the water is the same. You may see a lot of water but those water can't be used.

From my experience, you should turn off hunger and thirsty than. Use resources multipling at beginning to get large amounts of wood, scrap, cloth, plastic, steel, electronics , charcoal. Than you better off leave it off.

Even with training at beginning, the game is going to suck later on. Since there is no resources transfer system, the city is set to fail once your city grow to certain size.

iplaygames
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iplaygames »

ok i discovered this game's state trickier than i first thought...

seem the game screw up sooner or later if you temper with the resurce set cheats (mulitpler ones,etc) from experiences... could be their anti hack endeavors....

but after i used the settler ones i didnt have long term bugs...when toggled off the resources functioned normal so this can be useful to accumulate without bad side effects from my trials....

outsider2k1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by outsider2k1 »

iplaygames wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:05 am
ok i discovered this game's state trickier than i first thought...

seem the game screw up sooner or later if you temper with the resurce set cheats (mulitpler ones,etc) from experiences... could be their anti hack endeavors....

but after i used the settler ones i didnt have long term bugs...when toggled off the resources functioned normal so this can be useful to accumulate without bad side effects from my trials....
I don't think it is due to game has anti-cheat. It is mostly due how resources calculate in this game. For example I can use cheat engine to edit resources in bus site at start of game, however I need to edit both global number (the number on menu) and local number. If I only edit global number, settle won't gather resource since global number reach the limit, however local storage doesn't have enough resources and settle end up dying.

I can get gideon25's table work but it is buggy. Sometimes it only change the global numbers like water. It may show you have 50000 water but on bus site it still show as 600, you need settler use water to make bus storage water change to 50000. Another problem is since gideon25's table is if your settle move any gather food to bus site such as mushroom, the global still only show 50000 food, while you have 50000 bean and 50000 mushroom in the bus. Game decide if you have enough resources on global number, your settler will starve and treat there is no food if global number reach 0 even you may have food in bus site.

It is same with fearlessrevolution trainer, the reason why resource mult doens't work with food and tool is it doesn't update the global number. If you have resources mult option on while fish hut is working, fish hut may have piles of food, but global will show none and your settle will starve to death.

I have stop play endzone. The game is boring later on and it is nightmare to manage. My has about 400 adults, with 80 builder on the clock, them can't repair building before next sandstorm hit. Not to mention I need about 150 worker on fetch water.

iplaygames
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iplaygames »

i didnt check this but yea...
global/ local numbers can be a thing here....i reckon seeing games employed this setup....

i reckon getting some red message saying game is unstable at some point...dont know if game would correct itself after that message upon game restart...

i built like 7-8 new house that was able support kids and got like 100 surplus free settlers...

but then the demand for radiation protection skyrocketed to lie 200 and i put a lot workforce on that and demand wasnt dropping enough even though protections were being made....

i put in power system and there might've been power line down somewhere but didnt know where...

this game is ridiculously bugged or something in current state....i knoe its early access but dont know when it's playable....

but real turn off at this point...i might not feel like getting back into this game later on....

also the tutorials broken too, i only got through it some amount cuz all my settler died before i was able to complete it....how do you learn a game when it like that ? this game a mess ...

no game worth this amount of frustration....

outsider2k1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by outsider2k1 »

iplaygames wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:05 pm
i didnt check this but yea...
global/ local numbers can be a thing here....i reckon seeing games employed this setup....

i reckon getting some red message saying game is unstable at some point...dont know if game would correct itself after that message upon game restart...

i built like 7-8 new house that was able support kids and got like 100 surplus free settlers...

but then the demand for radiation protection skyrocketed to lie 200 and i put a lot workforce on that and demand wasnt dropping enough even though protections were being made....

i put in power system and there might've been power line down somewhere but didnt know where...

this game is ridiculously bugged or something in current state....i knoe its early access but dont know when it's playable....

but real turn off at this point...i might not feel like getting back into this game later on....

also the tutorials broken too, i only got through it some amount cuz all my settler died before i was able to complete it....how do you learn a game when it like that ? this game a mess ...

no game worth this amount of frustration....
Another way use cheat engine is modify raw resources on production building such as tailor. You don't need to worry about global value here. By changing how many raw resources in tailor storage, tailor can continue to produce protection gear without waiting for raw resources from place like charcoal, recycle..etc

Anyway

Dev try to make game hard by require a lot of man power for some basic work such as water. The water system never make sense to me. I can see the point have people fetch water form jetty to water tower, but need ppl carry water form rain water collector (storage) to water tower. (storage) is just make no sense. Water tower usually used to store water for drought, but in game it make the only way settler to use water.

I also don't get the ability to have power and yet don't have the ability to have piping system.

iplaygames
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iplaygames »

i reckon having like 12 rain collectors to support 50 adults and 20 kids.....

i dont feel i know enough on how the game works cuz tutorials broken...no one supposed to die in tutorial so the player can get through it completely....something the dev neglected to do right....

another gamw that messed up like this i tried was oxygen not included....management type like this.... a prolbem in that i ran into was workers not fixing things that need fixing and priority system going haywire....

outsider2k1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by outsider2k1 »

iplaygames wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:52 am
i reckon having like 12 rain collectors to support 50 adults and 20 kids.....

i dont feel i know enough on how the game works cuz tutorials broken...no one supposed to die in tutorial so the player can get through it completely....something the dev neglected to do right....

another gamw that messed up like this i tried was oxygen not included....management type like this.... a prolbem in that i ran into was workers not fixing things that need fixing and priority system going haywire....
Some city building game like this has linked warehouse like anno series. Those don't tend to have issue once the city grow big such Life is Feudal frost village. However frost village has transport system which player can use donkey to move resources between production area and residential.

I think One of reason why it takes forever for builder to fix stuff is builder need go to warehouse to get resources and put it in the building that requires repaired before next builder can repair it and builder transport resources on foot, TBH I don't think paved road do anything in the game.

I don't have Oxygen not included but I have mod produce unlimited resources.

andara
Cheater
Cheater

Post by andara »

is this cheat table still working?
now the game is updated to radiation

beowulf6666
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beowulf6666 »

hey....any chance we can get this updated? none of the functions available are currently working

cheers

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

+1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

I wont touch it until its out of pre-release. Thats goingd to be my goto MO from now on unless its like a AAA game or something

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:36 pm
I wont touch it until its out of pre-release. Thats goingd to be my goto MO from now on unless its like a AAA game or something
this wont be a AAA game i think ;)
its good ofc , but not a Surviving Mars or similiar
good for a short distraction - thats its
greetings

nyanmaruu182
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nyanmaruu182 »

can we get update for this game?