Dragon Star Varnir - Skillset Maker Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dragon Star Varnir - Skillset Maker Table

Post by The Black X »

Quick table for Dragon Star Varnir.
My knowledge of scripting is non existing so it's all based on the money address that you have to search and update.

Table Features:
-(Automatically) Ignore the 20 points limit.
-Equip Attack skills outside their original section (Like a Magic skill in Devour slot)
-Equip the same passive skills multiple time, but outside the original passive skill section, it will have no effect.
-Equip Enemy-only skills. (list is not 100% complete for this, most skills are useless, best ones are included in the lists)
-Equip Accessory skills as passives. (See above)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DragonStarVarnir -The Black X.CT
(1003.3 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Last edited by The Black X on Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Star Varnir - Skillset Maker Table

Post by Divinekyuubi »

The Black X wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:22 pm
My knowledge of scripting is non existing so it's all based on the money address that you have to search and update.

Table Features:
-Equip Attack skills outside their original section (Like a Magic skill in Devour slot)
-Equip the same passive skills multiple time, but outside the original passive skill section, it will have no effect.
-Equip Enemy-only skills. (list is not 100% complete for this, most skills are useless, best ones are included in the lists)
Haiii uwu Can you update this cheat table please it doesnt wanna update address or work o3o

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Divinekyuubi wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:49 am
The Black X wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:22 pm

Table Features:
Haiii uwu Can you update this cheat table please it doesnt wanna update address or work o3o
Done.

zackkintil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zackkintil »

hi , i use cheat engine ver. 7.4 and play the codex version of the game . but i can't seem to use your skillset maker table,

after i load the game in the process menu ,all of the value still showing (??) . do you maybe have solution to this ?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

zackkintil wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:15 am
hi , i use cheat engine ver. 7.4 and play the codex version of the game . but i can't seem to use your skillset maker table,

after i load the game in the process menu ,all of the value still showing (??) . do you maybe have solution to this ?
literally the first post...
You need to search and update the money address.