Last Epoch 0.7.7F v2 (OLD/RETIRED)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Last Epoch 0.7.7F *Updated to 77F*

Post by Darkedone02 »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:24 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:08 pm
I think the table is messing around badly with the icons, the icons tooltips of info will not appear and they cannot be equipable as far as I know, or glitch it out somehow.

also when I try to leave to main menu and enter, the game bugs out and I have to close the game out.
Ok, I'll do some more extensive testing. try to make a note of which scripts you have activated when it does this. Make sure this one "Give 999 Stackable (Runes,Glyphs) Click on Rune/Glyph in Crafting Items Tab ONLY USE for Rune/Glyphs then DEACTIVATE QUICKLY" is NOT activated and Make sure you are using my assembly-Csharp.dll for the version of the game you have. Remember if it updated to 7.7F, it will have overwritten the old assembly-csharp so you MUST use my 7.7F assembly C-sharp for many of the scripts involving items so just get it.

[EDIT]Just tested with all scripts activated except the 999 stackable glyphs and not having issues. So please let me know which ones are causing you issues. Activate only main script and then do them one by one.

ONE MORE THING: Once you replace the assembly-sharp.dll I would not use the launcher to start the game, I would just go to Last Epoch install location\app and make a shortcut to Last Epoch.exe and place it on the desktop and just use that. I'm not sure if it checks the integrity and might try to overwrite the assembly csharp file or whatever. Once you know an update is out, of course use the launcher so it will update it. And I'll usually try to get out an updated table and assembly-csharp within a day or so.
alright I think I understand what is actually causing my issue with the icon not displaying any icons is that I have on:

Roll Max
Max Tier
Skip Level Check
Equip any level item
No instability
Unlimited Shards
Give All Shards

Those are the cheats i used and that is what caused the issue.

I used the assembly-sharp.dll in the beginning and it worked fine but when it comes down to the icons you get in the game, it causes that issue. Also i didn't notice that the launcher itself could cause such an issue as well or override the actual dll. I'm going to try this method and see, but if i pick up any other icon that you put in the icon section of your gear, I'll let you know.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:05 am

alright I think I understand what is actually causing my issue with the icon not displaying any icons is that I have on:

Roll Max
Max Tier
Skip Level Check
Equip any level item
No instability
Unlimited Shards
Give All Shards

I used the assembly-sharp.dll in the beginning and it worked fine but when it comes down to the icons you get in the game, it causes that issue. Also i didn't notice that the launcher itself could cause such an issue as well or override the actual dll. I'm going to try this method and see, but if i pick up any other icon that you put in the icon section of your gear, I'll let you know.
Yea try that plus if you could try to narrow down the issue to one or two scripts if possible. Especially experiment with these two:
Equip Any level item (forces item to Level 1 REQ) (Only use with Modded Assembly-Csharp!)
cause it has this in the script: InventoryItemUI:SetCanNotEquipIcon<--it hacks it to set the item level to 1 to allow equipping.
and
Give ALL Shards (Including Ones that may not be ready for game yet) -->Experimental
just cause its experimental.

Disable all the scripts except those two. then disable 1 at a time to try to narrow it down. I'm pretty sure its only 1 of those scripts thats you are using thats causing the issue then I can try to fix it or come up with an alternative but I nned to know exactly which script it is that is doing it. If its not one of those two do the same with the rest of the scripts on your list.Thanks!

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:13 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:05 am

Roll Max
Max Tier
Skip Level Check
Equip any level item
No instability
Unlimited Shards
Give All Shards

Yea try that plus if you could try to narrow down the issue to one or two scripts if possible. Especially experiment with these two:
Equip Any level item (forces item to Level 1 REQ) (Only use with Modded Assembly-Csharp!)
cause it has this in the script: InventoryItemUI:SetCanNotEquipIcon<--it hacks it to set the item level to 1 to allow equipping.
and
Give ALL Shards (Including Ones that may not be ready for game yet) -->Experimental
just cause its experimental.

Disable all the scripts except those two. then disable 1 at a time to try to narrow it down. I'm pretty sure its only 1 of those scripts thats you are using thats causing the issue then I can try to fix it or come up with an alternative but I nned to know exactly which script it is that is doing it. If its not one of those two do the same with the rest of the scripts on your list.Thanks!
Alright so far, Equip any item level is not it, as I have disabled it and I end up picking two more icons that don't show any stats what so ever.

picture as proof (i was trying to high light it, nothing pops up.)

Also sometimes the crafting cheats if remained enabled can cause this to happen when you try to relog in your character:

At that point, if you hit exit, the game just freeze along with a crash report.

Edit:

Oh god the worst has happen, Apparently I cannot log in to any of my characters because I get the same result on all characters like the 2nd picture.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

So yeah all my characters, I can't normally logged in anymore, everytime I do I end up getting that, you can't play the game normally.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:20 am
So yeah all my characters, I can't normally logged in anymore, everytime I do I end up getting that, you can't play the game normally.
Hmm. Wonder if the game doesn't like some of the shards applied to some items, like the give all shards, maybe some shards were not ready, as the table gives ALL of them? Then again maybe not. Check this out, EXACT same problem as you are having:
[Link]
Read thru that entire thread.

Now that person may have been using my table, who knows :P It tells you how to fix it. Also might want to turn off steam cloud sync.

Wonder if its my table or just a bug in general? Who knows but the savegames are now in Username\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves
You could create a folder called BAK and move the Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta and Epoch_Local_Global_Data file into it. You would lose your stashed stuff/ and crafting materials(shards, crafting materials, and Gold). The game will just recreate the files for you. You should be able to recover most of it manually with the table. Its hard to tell if its the table itself or some odd bug in the game itself or a combination of the two. Well, if you move the Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta and Epoch_Local_Global_Data file and your characters load then you know its a stashed item in your stash or a crafting item like shards,etc and not an item in your characters direct inventory at least. Those characters and their inventories are in the files like 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_1 and 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_1_temp. If you open it with Notepad or Notepad++ you will see its literally just a text file with your character and character inventory. Since its affecting all your chars, its probably a bad shard/item in your stash files.

Hmm..Maybe lay off the give all shards cheat for now.. The devs did say they will have a fix for the problem in the next patch...

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Alright I used:

Roll Max
Max Tier
No Instability and Never Fracture.

I still have the issue, So it's either one of these cheats that prevent tooltip from appearing, and causing the item to be bugged, Also I can't seem to drop it off my inventory.

So you might try to see if you can either make this work with relics, or try to exclude relics.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:59 am

Roll Max
Max Tier
So you might try to see if you can either make this work with relics, or try to exclude relics.
So it only happens with Relics? Base Relics after they have been forged/upgraded? Is it any specific kind of relic? Any specific type of shard? I am trying to reproduce this you understand:
[Link]

Emblems, Tome, Orbs?

It looks like the affixes all have a T5 range though..

Can you test it with Max roll off?

So the script Max Roll forces it to roll 255 and since its BYTE thats about the max. Also maybe test the max roll at a smaller number. Open script and look at this part:

newmem:

code:
mov byte ptr [rax+2B],#255 <------ this number Can change to #100 or what ever number below #255
movzx ecx,byte ptr [rax+2B]
mov rax,[rbp-00000088]
jmp return

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:28 am
Darkedone02 wrote:

Roll Max
Max Tier
So it only happens with Relics? Base Relics after they have been forged/upgraded? Is it any specific kind of relic? Any specific type of shard? I am trying to reproduce this you understand:
[Link]

Emblems, Tome, Orbs?

So the script Max Roll forces it to roll 255 and since its BYTE thats about the max. Also maybe test the max roll at a smaller number. Open script and look at this part:

newmem:

code:
mov byte ptr [rax+2B],#255 <------ this number Can change to #100 or what ever number below #255
mov rax,[rbp-00000088]
jmp return
Sorry... I ment the Icons, Those things you put in that big square next to your inventory, those things... the cyan colored objects you get.

I accidently call them relics because some games actually act like relics when it comes down to those.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:20 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:28 am
Darkedone02 wrote:

Roll Max
Max Tier
[Link]

Emblems, Tome, Orbs?

newmem:

code:
mov rax,[rbp-00000088]
jmp return

Sorry... I ment the Icons, Those things you put in that big square next to your inventory, those things... the cyan colored objects you get.

I accidently call them relics because some games actually act like relics when it comes down to those.
[Link]
Affix Shards?? or Runes:
[Link]
Glyphs
[Link]

We can't just say "those things." We need to be clear on what we are talking about here. So you have to be clear so I can try to reproduce what you are talking about. So far I have forged all kinds of items with various shards and i have not been able to reproduce this. So maybe its only particular shards that do it or when you do it with glyphs or Runes? In any case look at the links and learn what stuff is called so I can test them out please.
In any case maybe experiment with the Max reroll number in that script. If its the affix shards which ones do you use to forge the items that screw up? And are the items all kinds of item type (Swords, armor, shields,relics, etc.). Is it just at random? Anything in common that your messed up items have? Here is a list of effects from and affix shards:
[Link]

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

It's the Idol's, the one where you put them in the big square, expectually when you go further to unlock more slots as they varies in size.
[Link]
[Link]

They provided random stats and it's all class based. With the crafting cheats enabled, anything idols that drop are bugged out, and can bugged out your characters. It's also something you can't manually craft, they are dropped only. I don't think you can even get them gambled but that could change.

whatever it is, it's ether Roll Max, Max Tier, or No Instability and Never Fracture that could be causing the problem that bugging out the idols.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:28 am
It's the Idol's, the one where you put them in the big square, expectually when you go further to unlock more slots as they varies in size.
[Link]
[Link]

They provided random stats and it's all class based. With the crafting cheats enabled, anything idols that drop are bugged out, and can bugged out your characters. It's also something you can't manually craft, they are dropped only. I don't think you can even get them gambled but that could change.

whatever it is, it's ether Roll Max, Max Tier, or No Instability and Never Fracture that could be causing the problem that bugging out the idols.
It was MAX Tier causing the Issue. Idols can't be above Tier 1 otherwise they bug out. Get the Fix! v2 Can now keep the all options on and the max tier option now checks to see if item type is an idol and if so skips setting its tier (so it just defaults to normal tier 1).
Last edited by gideon25 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:28 am
[Link]
[Link]

Ok FIXED, get v2 of the table! Tested with the options on and collected several idols. All good now. You can keep Max Tier on as well as any of the other scripts all the time now :)

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Last Epoch 0.7.7F v2 **Fixed Idols Error** + Added Unlock All Idol slots)

Post by Darkedone02 »

Sweet, everything so far works well! I've gotten as far as the imperial age for the first time. They never did labeled what chapter I am on, so... yeah.

fantasydreaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fantasydreaming »

I've been having fun with this, thanks!

Is there any save game editor? Would love to change my mastery without having to (speed) level a new character to play with things.

I can't get "unlock all idol slots" to work, any suggestions? Everything else is working great though!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

fantasydreaming wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 6:46 am
I've been having fun with this, thanks!

Is there any save game editor? Would love to change my mastery without having to (speed) level a new character to play with things.

I can't get "unlock all idol slots" to work, any suggestions? Everything else is working great though!
Hm, no save editor. The unlock idol slots unlocks them but it still shows them locked. Have you tried to put idols in slots that show they are "locked"? Like see here: