Last Epoch 0.7.7F v2 (OLD/RETIRED)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Last Epoch 0.7.7F v2 (OLD/RETIRED)

Post by gideon25 »

THIS TABLE IS RETIRED!
The latest table that may be working is here (made by SinGul4ritY):
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14585

Install Instructions:
So look in your main install folder:Main Last epoch Install Folder\app\Last Epoch_Data\Managed:
for Assembly-CSharp.dll. Rename it to Assembly-CSharp.bak or Assembly-CSharpBAK.dll. Now copy over the Assembly-CSharp.dll from my zip into the folder. Thats it! You are good to go.

My Assembly-Csharp.dll:
1. Bypasses login/online requirement
2. Bypasses Item Level check (MUST USE for any item hacks)
3. Adds some developer cheats that were previously taken out (run speed,increased damage, etc.).

I don't know what ALL of the options do completely and there are a ton more in the player structure but anyway mess around with them. Its safest to level up by changing your XP to 1 below the "Xp needed to level up." The "casting and attack speed multiplier" while playing a wizard is devastating with lightning! Anyway experiment :)
For 0.7.8e
THIS TABLE IS RETIRED!
The latest table that may be working is here (made by SinGul4ritY):
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14585

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Last Epoch_78f_G25.CT
Update for 0.7.8f MUST use 0.7.8f assembly-CSharp.dll
(161.54 KiB) Downloaded 652 times
Assembly-CSharp_0.7.8f.zip
password: gideon Assembly-CSharp.dll for 0.7.8f
(1.99 MiB) Downloaded 290 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 22 times in total.

ForgottenAmnesia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Last Epoch 0.7.7D (God mode, Character Editor,etc)

Post by ForgottenAmnesia »

Howdy, Loving the table as it currently stands. I have been looking into it and been having a very difficult time.
Is there a possible way to lock crafting instability or force an item to always roll a success when crafting?
On the surface this seems like a 1-100 roll that looks for a value above or below a certain threshold to hit a success
This made me think of the unrandomizer feature.
I have been doing testing with the unrandomizer to attempt to get this to work but It is a little out of my depth to get this to work consistently. Do you think you would be able to do it or possibly guide me to materials to work on it myself?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ForgottenAmnesia wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:02 pm
Howdy, Loving the table as it currently stands. I have been looking into it and been having a very difficult time.
Is there a possible way to lock crafting instability or force an item to always roll a success when crafting?
On the surface this seems like a 1-100 roll that looks for a value above or below a certain threshold to hit a success
This made me think of the unrandomizer feature.
I have been doing testing with the unrandomizer to attempt to get this to work but It is a little out of my depth to get this to work consistently. Do you think you would be able to do it or possibly guide me to materials to work on it myself?
Ok, I'm working on a way to edit some aspects of items...I updated to 7.7E so look for an updated table with some crafting/Editind stuff in the next day or so.

ForgottenAmnesia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Awesome! I will keep an eye out!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ForgottenAmnesia wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:13 am
Awesome! I will keep an eye out!
Updated with some crafting stuff. Tomorrow I will add MAX Roll/Item power and Max Tier when crafting..just have to hack the min level set. I already have the max rolls and tiers (sets ALL affixes to the max 255 and tier 5), just gotta hack the level requirement stuff.

ForgottenAmnesia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Last Epoch 0.7.7E (God mode, Character Editor,etc)**Updated**

Awesome! this is great. Thank you very much. I am very excited to try it out

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Ty for ur work! Does stat edit is permanent ?!
Free aspect reset option would be nice. It was dam boring to pump skills over n over after reset just to test builds n combos

ForgottenAmnesia
Noobzor
Noobzor

demorest2 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:16 pm
Free aspect reset option would be nice. It was dam boring to pump skills over n over after reset just to test builds n combos
To my knowledge and from my use, The stat editing is not permanent, the game does reset it every so often. At least for respecing, you can always generate gold and do that. I think thats currently the only way since the game is pretty strict about skill point amounts. But if anyone can figure out how to get it done its gideon!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ForgottenAmnesia wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:01 pm

To my knowledge and from my use, The stat editing is not permanent, the game does reset it every so often. At least for respecing, you can always generate gold and do that. I think thats currently the only way since the game is pretty strict about skill point amounts. But if anyone can figure out how to get it done its gideon!
EDIT: Got it done! Well, for the most part. They will now stick thru each playthru.
Last edited by gideon25 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ForgottenAmnesia wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:01 pm
demorest2 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:16 pm
Never mind! Figured it out. Get the new Version 4 of the table! Got all the goodies now!

ForgottenAmnesia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Last Epoch 0.7.7E **Updated** V4 Super crafting, Fast Level up, Passive & Mastery Points, Attributes that stick,etc.

Wow! awesome work with this table. it has been a ton of fun to use. The only thing I have been having trouble getting to work is the max glyphs cheat. It would be awesome to get that one to work for regular gameplay!

ForgottenAmnesia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Last Epoch 0.7.7E **Updated** V4 Super crafting, Fast Level up, Passive & Mastery Points, Attributes that stick,etc.

This table is awesome and gets better and better with each update!

One cool thing i found with this table thats awesome, Apparently the Gambler forges items when they are blue or yellow. So when the cheat for max forging is on, it always hits max. I think something cool could be done with this.

Would it be possible to force uniques to hit max rolled from the gambler/increase the chance for uniques?

If anyone could figure out how to do this its you gideon.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ForgottenAmnesia wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:58 pm
Wow! awesome work with this table. it has been a ton of fun to use. The only thing I have been having trouble getting to work is the max glyphs cheat. It would be awesome to get that one to work for regular gameplay!
Fixed in v5 up top.
Last edited by gideon25 on Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ForgottenAmnesia wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:23 pm
This table is awesome and gets better and better with each update!

One cool thing i found with this table thats awesome, Apparently the Gambler forges items when they are blue or yellow. So when the cheat for max forging is on, it always hits max. I think something cool could be done with this.

Would it be possible to force uniques to hit max rolled from the gambler/increase the chance for uniques?

If anyone could figure out how to do this its you gideon.
Well, Uniques can't be forged, so their IDs never change (which is the key I think to being able to have things stick when forging, I think the game changes an items ID). No telling how it would screw up the unique if forced to have a different ID..might be too complex, something a mod in the future might be able to do. Since a Unique isn't forged..Now I can look into the gambler stuff for the chance to give a unique but no promises.

ForgottenAmnesia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Thanks for being so responsive. Thanks for letting me know about the unique information. Unfortunate but helpful to know. If we can influence gambler rates that would also do the trick since then you can brute force the RNG.

Main reason i was asking was due to so many of the uniques having such a WIDE range on the rolls. This table is wonderful at the moment you have been doing awesome work! Thank you