Last Epoch 0.7.7F v2 (OLD/RETIRED)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Thedoldi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by Thedoldi »

what password do extract dll? ty

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by gideon25 »

[QUOTE="Thedoldi, post: 135715, member: 41574"]

what password do extract dll? ty

[/QUOTE]

Its right under the download for the dll :/

notcheating
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by notcheating »

[QUOTE="gideon25, post: 129073, member: 1372"]

[MEDIA=steamstore]899770[/MEDIA]

[B]EDIT: v2: Fixed the Idols causing savegame corruption! Also unlock All idol slots![/B] GET THE FIX

[B]EDIT: Update to 77F GET THE NEW 77F ASSEMBLY-CSHARP.DLL! Every option I tested with the table still works.[/B] Use my assembly edited assembly-C-sharp file for 7.7F of course.

[B]EDIT[/B]v5a fixed a crash with Max Passive Skill Points script.

[B]EDIT:Update to version5:[/B]Re-Arranged Table. Added some developer cheats "Add run speed","Add Damage", Mana stuff, and "Kill all nearby enemies" (the hotkeys are shown-->All on the number pad). Gambler rarity chance modifiers: Will give you those items as long as item type/subtype is in the list. For example there are NO Unique Katana swords right now so if you select Unique and go for a Katana it will just give you a common item. So set items are particularly picky. See here for items:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.lastepochtools.com/db/[/URL]

Example:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.lastepochtools.com/db/itemsets/SAzCsQ[/URL]

So if you want this set. The sword must be a one handed sword (the type) AND must be a Deicide (subtype) looks like:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.lastepochtools.com/db/items/IIwBhE4wNjEg[/URL]

The Shield must be a shield and a TOWER shield. It shows you that info when you mouse over an item in the gamblers inventory and you can just refresh the items until you have the correct type and subtype. Same goes for uniques, but there are A LOT more of them so you can just spam buy and get a lot :p It shouldn't matter for the High Gold/Yellow types as every item can go High gold/yellow.

[B]The assembly-Csharp.dll Also bypasses the login/online requirements for the game (you can leave email/pass blank and just hit submit). So just use the game launcher in the main install (Launcher.exe) to update the game to 7.7E. Then replace the Assembly-Csharp.dll with mine and you can skip login part. Easier/quicker game start.[/B] No reason not to update it.

[B]EDIT: Update to version4[/B] Now with Fast Levelup, Added Max Passive Skill Points, and Mastery Points. As long as you spend the points your skills/masteries STICK! Also, You can now edit BASE attributes that will stick thru an entire play session: Edit your base attributes then select "Leave Game" to go back to Lobby/Login screen then load your game back and it will be updated. As usual, use the Assembly-CSharp file so you can use the super crafting stuff!

[B]Update to Version 3.[/B] Ok I found a way for the item levels to STAY and stick but had to edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll file. So to use these new options you NEED the Assembly-CSharp.dll file for it. So look in your main install folder:[B]Main Last epoch Install Folder[/B]appLast Epoch_DataManaged:

for Assembly-CSharp.dll. Rename it to Assembly-CSharp.bak or Assembly-CSharpBAK.dll. Now copy over the Assembly-CSharp.dll from my zip into the folder. Thats it! You are good to go.

[B]Skip level check[/B] will skip the level check so you can forge any level item and it should assign the level to a low number.

[B]Equip Any level item (forces item to Level 1 REQ) [/B] will allow you to equip ANY level item in the game not just items you crafted. But I would suggest recrafting with all my other options just to set the item to a new id. Also I have not tested it with uniques, set items etc. So you will have to play around with it.

I don't know what ALL of the options do completely and there are a ton more in the player structure but anyway mess around with them. Its safest to level up by changing your XP to 1 below the "Xp needed to level up." The "casting and attack speed multiplier" while playing a wizard is devastating with lightning! Anyway experiment :)

For 0.7.7Fv2

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/RaXiW4J.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/wl0e0jh.jpg[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

Does this work with the 0.7.8 patch?

admera
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by admera »

[QUOTE="gideon25, post: 131657, member: 1372"]

Ok FIXED, get v2 of the table! Tested with the options on and collected several idols. All good now. You can keep Max Tier on as well as any of the other scripts all the time now :)

[/QUOTE]

Please update tables for 0.7.8c patch.

There were a lot of changes in the game.

Game don't work with [B]assembly-Csharp.dl[/B]l . Without [B]assembly-Csharp.dll[/B] game work but "give GOLD" script don't work

P.S Steam version
Last edited by admera on Sat May 30, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DrDoofus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by DrDoofus »

Thank you so much for your hard work on these tables. Just having the gold, levels, gambling, and crafting makes it much easier to experiment with end game builds before the game launches. As admera said, the dll will not work with the new patch. You still have limited functionality though.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by gideon25 »

Updated to 0.7.8c. Make sure to get new Assembly-CSharp.dll.

admera
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by admera »

[QUOTE="gideon25, post: 137705, member: 1372"]

Updated to 0.7.8c. Make sure to get new Assembly-CSharp.dll.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!
Last edited by admera on Sun May 31, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

thehell88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by thehell88 »

Updated to 0.7.8d. we need a new Assembly-CSharp.dll. ?

admera
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by admera »

[QUOTE="thehell88, post: 138350, member: 36491"]

Updated to 0.7.8d. we need a new Assembly-CSharp.dll. ?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, we need a new file. The game doesn't start with version С

[automerge]1591425778[/automerge]

It's bad that you have to update tables for each patch?
Last edited by admera on Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:42 am, edited 5 times in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by gideon25 »

Updated to 78d

shingoku2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by shingoku2 »

Love your work ? any idea when we can expect the 7.8E update?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by gideon25 »

Updated to 78e

Stazz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by Stazz »

Thanks a lot for the table.

I have a request if that's ok. I would like to edit the skill tree of active skills in a way that can go beyond the limit shown in the UI, for example 40/5. With my basic knowledge of cheat engine I can do that, but it doesn't actually apply the bonuses, it just shows in the UI and it resets when I close the window.

I remember that I could do that in a old game version and I could increase the area of effect of Warpath all I wanted.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by gideon25 »

Updated to 78f

[automerge]1592460467[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Stazz, post: 139582, member: 2305"]

Thanks a lot for the table.

I have a request if that's ok. I would like to edit the skill tree of active skills in a way that can go beyond the limit shown in the UI, for example 40/5. With my basic knowledge of cheat engine I can do that, but it doesn't actually apply the bonuses, it just shows in the UI and it resets when I close the window.

I remember that I could do that in a old game version and I could increase the area of effect of Warpath all I wanted.

[/QUOTE]

Yea, it would require digging into the skills structure to figure out what to change, but it most likely won't stick. Its all in mono so its all there but there is a lot of crap to dig into and sometimes it likes to crash when im looking at the structures in the structure viewer. Even then, its possible anything over 5 just wouldn't have any effect either. Maybe I'll mess around with it at some point and see if its viable..
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

admera
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Last Epoch 0.7.8f

Post by admera »

So fast. Thanks