Last Epoch 0.7.7F v2 (OLD/RETIRED)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Last Epoch 0.7.7E **Updated** V4 Super crafting, Fast Level up, Passive & Mastery Points, Attributes that stick,etc.

Post by gideon25 »

Hmm.. I think I'm on to something :P

Thats hacking the rarity rolls for the gambler to make all items (if thier types/subtypes are ok) unique. If thier subtypes (make and model of the type of item) isn't possible to make a unique it just gives a common item. HOWEVER unique items DON'T have afixes so the max rolls won't do much as it only rolls for actual affixes.... And in the item structure I don't see where their "affix" stats are. I think it may be random so not gonna mess with the stats of the uniques.

Expect v5 of table with some gambling and perhaps item hacks later tonight.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by gideon25 on Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Last Epoch 0.7.7E **Updated** V5 Added Gambler,Developer cheats

Post by gideon25 »

Ok, Fixed the 999 glyphs stuff, updated with the Gambler cheats and Some cool developer cheats!

supsieknuj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by supsieknuj »

hello guys, noob question, i run the ce and open the process then i check the lua and i get "No process detected. " what i need to do?

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

Gideon, sorry if I missed something before posting this. The max passive skill points options freezes my game after I "x" the script on the table and try to either go into my passive skill tree and apply a point or if it isn't open already, hitting "p" on the keyboard to open the passive tree menu freezes my game. The mastery option works flawlessly. Thank you for this crazy packed table.!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Onidurum wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:28 pm
Gideon, sorry if I missed something before posting this. The max passive skill points options freezes my game after I "x" the script on the table and try to either go into my passive skill tree and apply a point or if it isn't open already, hitting "p" on the keyboard to open the passive tree menu freezes my game. The mastery option works flawlessly. Thank you for this crazy packed table.!
Ok download the table 5a I just posted. In addition, you can use under the Other Stats section of table "Passive Skill Points Earned (Increase to Give More Passive Skill Points or use script)" you can use that as well. But get the fixed script.

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:05 pm
Onidurum wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:28 pm
Ok download the table 5a I just posted. In addition, you can use under the Other Stats section of table "Passive Skill Points Earned (Increase to Give More Passive Skill Points or use script)" you can use that as well. But get the fixed script.
Thank you sir. It all works seamlessly now.

ForgottenAmnesia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ForgottenAmnesia »

Awesome job! thanks for making these edits!

supsieknuj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by supsieknuj »

so my question gets ignored then guys?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

supsieknuj wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:57 am
hello guys, noob question, i run the ce and open the process then i check the lua and i get "No process detected. " what i need to do?
Make sure you are using cheat engine 7.0. Then while game is running:

Follow the order From 1-4.

supsieknuj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by supsieknuj »

aaah thank you my ce was older version. cheers mate. nice tablet

What is cheating?

Post by Karma »

Does this work on Mac version 7.1 of CE? I'm having issues loading the table for V5 0.7.7E
When I click active, it won't allow me to select it. I have selected and opened Last Epoch.exe in the process List.
Any tips or help? :|

I just realized they updated to 0.7.7F. Which is obviously why I'm having issues...
Thanks Gideon for all your hard work, patiently awaiting 7.7F

Cheers

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Karma wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:23 am
Does this work on Mac version 7.1 of CE? I'm having issues loading the table for V5 0.7.7E
When I click active, it won't allow me to select it. I have selected and opened Last Epoch.exe in the process List.
Any tips or help? :|

I just realized they updated to 0.7.7F. Which is obviously why I'm having issues...
Thanks Gideon for all your hard work, patiently awaiting 7.7F

Cheers
I don't even know if cheat engine mac even has a mono function. But the short answer is it probably won't work:
viewtopic.php?t=9619
[Link]

I mean do other tables you get here work for mac?

What is cheating?

Re: Last Epoch 0.7.7F *Updated to 77F*

Post by Karma »

Thanks for the reply Gideon. I've run some tables, but I guess it's true that it's different for Mac. I'll have to install windows. Thanks for all you're doing for the community. I appreciate your reply.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I think the table is messing around badly with the icons, the icons tooltips of info will not appear and they cannot be equipable as far as I know, or glitch it out somehow.

also when I try to leave to main menu and enter, the game bugs out and I have to close the game out.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:08 pm
I think the table is messing around badly with the icons, the icons tooltips of info will not appear and they cannot be equipable as far as I know, or glitch it out somehow.

also when I try to leave to main menu and enter, the game bugs out and I have to close the game out.
Ok, I'll do some more extensive testing. try to make a note of which scripts you have activated when it does this. Make sure this one "Give 999 Stackable (Runes,Glyphs) Click on Rune/Glyph in Crafting Items Tab ONLY USE for Rune/Glyphs then DEACTIVATE QUICKLY" is NOT activated and Make sure you are using my assembly-Csharp.dll for the version of the game you have. Remember if it updated to 7.7F, it will have overwritten the old assembly-csharp so you MUST use my 7.7F assembly C-sharp for many of the scripts involving items so just get it.

[EDIT]Just tested with all scripts activated except the 999 stackable glyphs and not having issues. So please let me know which ones are causing you issues. Activate only main script and then do them one by one.

ONE MORE THING: Once you replace the assembly-sharp.dll I would not use the launcher to start the game, I would just go to Last Epoch install location\app and make a shortcut to Last Epoch.exe and place it on the desktop and just use that. I'm not sure if it checks the integrity and might try to overwrite the assembly csharp file or whatever. Once you know an update is out, of course use the launcher so it will update it. And I'll usually try to get out an updated table and assembly-csharp within a day or so.