Rance 5D

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Rance 5D

Post by STN »

Made by Bosparan

This table is for the Mangagamer release of Rance 5D

It contains the relevant character statistics for each character.

I could have added the timeslots as well, but ... I figured them out during playthrough and the first pointers I found wouldn't stay true, so I didn't bother. Here's a guide to finding the addresses when playing the game:

- All numbers are 2 Byte values. Searching for 4 Byte values will get you nowhere
- The number for the small timeslots (the number that increases from 1 to 5, then takes one bite out of the big timeline and starts again at 1) have the values of 0 through 4. So when it shows "1", the value to look for is "0".
- Find the current value, then waste some time and find the next value and so on until you found the address storing the small timeslots.

- To find the value of the big timeslot, use the address of the small timeslot and add a decimal 20 (or a hex 14). It's a big number getting slower as it is spent.

Warning
The game recalculates stats based on level. To change only specific characteristics (such as Attack or Max HP), set them and freeze them. Current HP and Experience can be freely edited however.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Rance5D.CT
(21.47 KiB) Downloaded 517 times

Douggle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Rance 5D

Post by Douggle »

This table doesn't appear to work.

Quidel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Rance 5D

Post by Quidel »

Game was updated May 2, 2017, which is likely when this broke. Attached is an updated table which works with that (latest at this time) version. STN's had all the right offsets, so i just had to adjust the initial offset. Additionally, I added sub turn and turn entries as I did find stable pointers for them. Sub turns goes 0 to 4, then resets to 0. Turns starts at like 111 or so, and decrements when sub turns goes up from 4, or if you use the safer options.
Attachments
Rance5d_v2.CT
(26.54 KiB) Downloaded 585 times

Sekai Neko
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Rance 5D

Post by Sekai Neko »

Quidel wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:21 pm
Game was updated May 2, 2017, which is likely when this broke. Attached is an updated table which works with that (latest at this time) version. STN's had all the right offsets, so i just had to adjust the initial offset. Additionally, I added sub turn and turn entries as I did find stable pointers for them. Sub turns goes 0 to 4, then resets to 0. Turns starts at like 111 or so, and decrements when sub turns goes up from 4, or if you use the safer options.
Thank you!

it's so much more fun like this

for anyone unaware, during roulet, if you click on the balls themselves from the list on right (where the even names are, press any colored ball), in excence for time, a ball of the same colour will be added to the roulet.

use skip and just fill the whole roller with the same colour (using this cheat engine to restore time as needed)

now use normal spin to add said colour in middle.

repeat until you get 3 of the same kind for extra events!