Deep Rock Galactic [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Schnawserhauser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Deep Rock Galactic [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Schnawserhauser »

Hey sunbeam. I'm new to the site, but have been using this utility to rebuild my Xbox save file now that I'm on PC. Is there any way using what currently exists to Get only a specified overclock blueprint (and not get all of them) or to Force a machine event to spawn reliably when entering levels? I love the console tool you made, but am unsure of how much i can do. I don't want to totally defeat the purpose of playing, just get some stuff i already had on another version.

Thanks in advance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Schnawserhauser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Deep Rock Galactic [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Schnawserhauser »

Additionally, is there a way to use your console to know if there is a naturally spawned machine event in a level from the outset?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Schnawserhauser wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:03 am
Additionally, is there a way to use your console to know if there is a naturally spawned machine event in a level from the outset?
At least there is an option to force events into a mission with a cheat table(not sure if it's incuded in this table).
You can also open a cheat menu with the command ShowCheatMenu which got an option to force events but it might be broken.

Flolady
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flolady »

update pls

laiwaiki45
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by laiwaiki45 »

After injecting the dll, the game crashed to desktop. Is it incompatible with the update 32 of the game?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

laiwaiki45 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:40 am
After injecting the dll, the game crashed to desktop. Is it incompatible with the update 32 of the game?
Try running it as admin or use UUU (I think the latest version is v3.0.12.).

cirixalis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cirixalis »

Akira wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:14 pm
laiwaiki45 wrote:
I tried using that but it's not working, game crashes when I inject into the game

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

cirixalis wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:42 pm
I tried using that but it's not working, game crashes when I inject into the game
Try to run compatible mode for windows 7, worked for a friend of mine.

Or become a patreon of SunBeam to get an update.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

cirixalis wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:42 pm
Akira wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:14 pm
laiwaiki45 wrote:
First-up, it will never work with UWP games (Windows Store). Secondly, the developers have upgraded the Engine from 4.22 to 4.25, which requires a separate dumper and table. These are available, but only for Patreon patrons. You can check the link in my signature. Cheers!

edgsyd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by edgsyd »

Thanks for all the work! Sadly the game crashes when I inject the .dll :/
Any idea?

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

edgsyd wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:11 pm
Thanks for all the work! Sadly the game crashes when I inject the .dll :/
Any idea?
"the developers have upgraded the Engine from 4.22 to 4.25, which requires a separate dumper and table. These are available, but only for Patreon patrons."

Sadly it seems the table is killed off.

SkollDrachen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SkollDrachen »

so. this will never work again?

gort
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gort »

How do i change the install location plz help :(

Bidasci
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bidasci »

Can this please be updated?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Bidasci wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:51 am
Can this please be updated?
It is updated on my Patreon for subscribers. Latest being 1.38.88458.0. If interested, there is a link in my signature (the last one).. or [Link]. Note that Discord is required.