World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater

Re: World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Post by Dishonored_DO »

I cannot thank you enough! I really can't! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH <3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

Hi, thanks for the table.

I was trying to use the CT to help me unlock a Sniper Rifle skin by doing Extreme difficulty missions and apparently the fans in Episode 1.2: NY: Tunnel Vision are stuck spinning and making the quest unable to progress.

I'm unsure which option is making the quest act this way and hoping that someone here may know.

Much appreciated.

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dishonored_DO »

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:33 pm
Hi, thanks for the table.

I was trying to use the CT to help me unlock a Sniper Rifle skin by doing Extreme difficulty missions and apparently the fans in Episode 1.2: NY: Tunnel Vision are stuck spinning and making the quest unable to progress.

I'm unsure which option is making the quest act this way and hoping that someone here may know.

Much appreciated.
same thing happened to me. tried to restart the game every time I turn off one option at a time but none was responsible directly! idk why if you enable any of the cheat it get stuck spinning! :(

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

try new table with. I think I got the filter correct now.

VideoJones
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VideoJones »

I don't know if something's changed or if there's been an update, but some of the table no longer works for me. Toggling the infinite ammo option no longer has any effect on ammo ingame and the equipment options doesn't either.

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dishonored_DO »

TheByteSize wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:45 pm
try new table with. I think I got the filter correct now.
Thank you so much and sorry for the late reply. first I was mistaken with the episode I had a problem with, it was tech support not tunnel vision, BUT who cares! your fix WORKS! thank you so much :lol:

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dishonored_DO »

VideoJones wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:58 pm
I don't know if something's changed or if there's been an update, but some of the table no longer works for me. Toggling the infinite ammo option no longer has any effect on ammo ingame and the equipment options doesn't either.
for regular episodes (didn't try yet challenge or horde mode) both infinite ammo for player + turrets still works for me! but infinite equipment/nade is broken unfortunately.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Dishonored_DO wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:26 am
for regular episodes (didn't try yet challenge or horde mode) both infinite ammo for player + turrets still works for me! but infinite equipment/nade is broken unfortunately.
Try new table. I removed the extra jump in that script.

Slippinanddippin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Slippinanddippin »

It would seem the pointers for supplies and challenge coin dont work, after running an offline with infinite ammo (testing pen stuff) both my supplies and challenge coins shot up to an 115k and 10.5k but I want to lower them back down to their old values and the pointers dont change anything. Seems like everything else works great though. +rep

UsernameConfirmed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UsernameConfirmed »

Thank you for this table. Everything is working. It will be great to see ESP cheat for items in horde mode or anything, that can work in online horde mode.

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dishonored_DO »

TheByteSize wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:17 am
Dishonored_DO wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:26 am
Try new table. I removed the extra jump in that script.
inf. special equipment for the class is working for the previous and current table, sorry for the wrong information. I was leveling up the fixer class and I assumed all the same. meaning= inf. "fixer" special equipment (which is explosive ammo) are not working, I've tested all the other classes special equipment and all are working. not big of a deal i feel fixer class sucks anyway lol.

again thank you.

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

Hello, dropping by again to say that the Power generator lever part is stuck and can't progress on Episode 1.4: New York: Dead In The Water.

Just out of curiosity, are most of these story bugs caused by a certain option from the Table?

If so, I should be able to play without that one option if it isn't much of a game changer.

Regardless, much thanks for the table.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

thanks for the table however i was wondering how the easy weapon level works? is it 1 kill then full exp?

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Dishonored_DO wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:29 pm
not big of a deal i feel fixer class sucks anyway lol.
Fixer is the best class of them all, period. Having good fixer in a team means everyone else can suck ass and you are still having a breeze with anything the game can throw at you.

But about the table - there is something off with the script for infinite supplies, as it works for a time being and then suddenly stops. It's not even about "spamming" the supplies, at certain point it simply stops working.
And I don't know about the source of it, but either it's one of the scripts (not sure which, I've tested no recoil, no reload and infinite supplies) or just doing it solo, but offline horde mode starts to spawn zombies VERY slowly, in small quantities, meaning later waves take forever, because they spawn a handful of zeds and then another handful and then another, rather than big-ass waves. I'm in fact posting this while the game runs in the background, since bots are more than capable of handling it at wave 26. Prior to that I was in the garden, managing my seedlings and flowerbeds for 10 minutes - bots were on their own, barely lost single fence

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

I drop this game for a while. after TheByteSize's latest updates.
I request no recoil earier. that what I hope for. and works GREAT. and now, I beat every difficulties at every stage campaigns.

I notice something. and Defence kit that have HP before broken down. (like fence) has SUPER ARMOR + DAMAGE IMMUNITY? cannot destroyed at all.
but barbed wire still broke. thats ok. (Its meta tools. pro players set barbed wires and stand INSIDE them and can't be grab by zombies but can shoot back)

I used inf ammo+ grenade too. maybe its affects them